Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelwing View Post
    Yes I am fine with that. When geared and basically the max level mighty hero. I expect to walk around freaking destroying general crap in the world.
    We destroy world alredy during leveling you dont need any overgear. And if mob is actualy tough its rather annoying becouse mobs doesnt do any damage at all its just takes huge amounth oif time to kill it. But you can just sit there in all mobs skills and your hp bar will barely move regardless of gear.

They could always bring back vanilla difficulty where one stray kobold that wasn't CCed runs off and makes a "train" to chase you down.

Yes. I don't want to be mechanically challenged just going around doing daily chores. If that was the case the line between dungeons/raids and the outside world would blur and you'd have to start asking the question of what's the point in instanced content at all? There's a place for a challenge, and the outside world is not it. Not to mention there are many, many people who play the game extremely casually and just like to do mundane activities like running around gathering herbs to sell, what would you say to all those players who just play to chill out, they are now no longer the target audience of World of Warcraft? It's a ridiculous notion.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..