Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I am weak, I couldn't wait, and had to go in and try covenant abilities at the max level thingy. Man the Maldraxxus ones are so cool for DKs. My initial choice, and standing firm by that choice!
    Oh...that could be fun. Grats brother!
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Oh...that could be fun. Grats brother!
    Yeah, trying them out now on some characters. Pretty cool visually the very most of them, which I think is cool :P

I like the feel though in Shadowlands, it's a bit different than being in Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    Lol at the people who are salty they got in “too late”. Beta tests aren’t intended for early access.
    Are you supposed to be happy about getting a late invite or not getting an invite at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Doubted. Restarted. Found Beta.
    Wow.

Saw this thread. Checked my launcher. Nothing. Saw this comment. Restarted. Found beta.

And looks like they emailed me around 2½ hours ago with the invite, so it doesn't appear to be just for the stress test.

Hell, I'll take it. Gonna try to bug test like crazy and hope that makes me more likely to get in the next one early.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Thanks for the heads up. I got in.

And here I was preparing some line about how you raised my hopes before dashing them brilliantly.

I got one this morning in Australia 9:30am EST. Guess it’s the “every child wins a prize” invite wave and they just want the stress testing to be done

GF didn't get in, I did. Probably wanting to do a stress test like on PTR. Should be fun.

Got home now. No beta.

Opted in for every beta possible the last 15 years. Been subbed for 15 years straight. Running 2 x Recruit a Friends with both my sons which play a lot. Been on every PTR and sent 1000s of bug reports over the years. Been mythic raiding semi hardcore for 15 years as well. Bought every storemount. Around 800 days played. I even have the phone authenticator connected to my account for extra bagspace. And I bought all the store mounts.

It says on the opt-in support page that peopel are invited after specific criterias. Anyone know what those are?

And if I come off as a bit salty, its mostly because I am

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, still not beta.

I've never gotten a beta without paying for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just got email at 5PM, back in #betaclub since WOTLK woo!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Even if I got it now, I wouldn't care. They should have invited me earlier. Thats how entitled I am. I play this game a lot, and I am an allround-player that plays a lot of different content and on different levels of difficulty. But the focus seemed to be on mythic only guilds etc, which does not necessarily play the game a lot. I am now talking about targeted invites, I know there are random invites and here lies my complaint.

If blizzard truly would go for a better beta they would invite more from the start, and have more targeted invites of players that actually play the game and play all kinds of content. I am not saying they should invite no lifers either, but those who are variety players should have had more targeted invites.

Saying that, they do have improved on giving feedback to feedback(see what I did Dare) and it looks like they do act on a lot of it too, but I can't help but to think that they should have had a massive beta invite way, way earlier.

This either comes out as a reasonable complaint, or it reeks of entitlement...

Checked my mail, and yup, there is an invite waiting.
    yup, entitled. congrats on super late beta invite

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AidanJLowe View Post
    Opted in ages ago, just got the email about 10 minutes ago.

Cancelled sub the week we got 125 on cloak and have not pre-ordered Shadowlands at all or intend to purchase.
    gives you more time to respond to threads here huh

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    yup, entitled. congrats on super late beta invite
    Aww, it always the negative

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the hot tip, still no beta.
    Putin khuliyo

Opted in a long time ago. Subbed for like the last 3 month despite not logging in once, basically giving those fucks free money and haven't gotten shit. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by awadh View Post
    Opted in a long time ago. Subbed for like the last 3 month despite not logging in once, basically giving those fucks free money and haven't gotten shit. Yikes.
    If I had to put money on it, I'd say unsubbing increases your chances of an invite more. Nice chance for them to get players back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    If I had to put money on it, I'd say unsubbing increases your chances of an invite more. Nice chance for them to get players back into the game.
    I kinda trashed them in their "private" survey they sent out recently, but praised them for the rng removal and other "back to the good times of mop/wod" changes. Well, I was mostly interested in leveling the new shadow priest so I could get a feel of how it plays as a potential main in SL, I guess I'll just have to wait 5 more days before I get to it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I was unsubbed for almost 3 years and didn't get an invite to bfa or shadowlands.

Holy smoke Batman! I finally got in!

Yeah, just got Mail with Invite....i don’t care with so little time left.

Many Guildies got Beta too.

Just woke up to finally being flagged too, yay