Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Those Hunter nerfs. MM seems to have dropped quite a bit in terms of viability. Still not a dead spec, but my god how this has to hurt.

"By choosing the Threads of Fate, you won't be able to play through the normal Shadowlands"

Does somebody know what that is?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    "By choosing the Threads of Fate, you won't be able to play through the normal Shadowlands"

This is some sort of new system for alts. Where they have like one big quest per zone to fill a bar and they fill that bar by doing some quests in the zone. And those quests are the quests we had on main, but presented as world quests, if I understood correctly. It's something they added recently, it's not very polished.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    This is some sort of new system for alts. Where they have like one big quest per zone to fill a bar and they fill that bar by doing some quests in the zone. And those quests are the quests we had on main, but presented as world quests, if I understood correctly. It's something they added recently, it's not very polished.
    I think it's just a blanket name for the system where you don't have to go through the storyline in a linear fashion after doing the entire questline once on your main. I checked it out on a few alts, and it's similar to Legion/BfA questing where you can just pick a zone to start in and jump into the questline, with some additional things you can do (such as doing WQs while not max level).
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post

Alts will have the option of skipping the linear campaign story in favor of a more open leveling experience. Campaign quests are replaced with world quests and bonus objectives. Think of it as D3's adventure mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Nice Beta invite arrived last night, i have been in Alpha everyone since MOP up until shadowlands no bad feelings thought you forgot me i'll gladly take just the Beta one

Got BETA too, and I dont even have an active sub

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    beta invitations so late (less than 4 weeks prior to releaxe) is still a normal procedure ? or more some kind of open beta ?

and yep. beta entry in my launcher; means europe was blessed too

7+ Year Old Account
    I kinda hope they bring the flight master whistle feature back i enjoyed that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much changes flying around and still no prepatch. If they want to postpone launch (contrary to popular belief there are no legal ramifications for this) I wish they could tell us now at the very latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirabai View Post
    Getting Beta right now it completely useless.....Thx blizz
    Why do you say that? Not only do you get to test a nearly completed project, you also get to find the last of the bugs (which honestly, this build seemed to introduce quite a few again).

So no, it is not useless, If anything this is the most critical time to get Beta.

I want to rage against the changing the name The Wild Hunt. Hey let's just call the Fae's version of Delta Force Night Fae.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Alts will have the option of skipping the linear campaign story in favor of a more open leveling experience. Campaign quests are replaced with world quests and bonus objectives. Think of it as D3's adventure mode.
    Sounds good to me, I like options.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Sounds good to me, I like options.
    Likewise. I'd rather play through the story mode once and get straight to the good stuff on any alts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnosh View Post
    Likewise. I'd rather play through the story mode once and get straight to the good stuff on any alts
    Yeah, I mean, maybe I'll want to play through the story again. If I do, I will. Maybe I won't. And if I don't, I'm glad I won't have to.

...Why don't they make the new bags have more slots?