Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaWarlock View Post
    Lol.You have absolutely no idea. At all. Please stop. You are factually wrong. No amount of your dribbling justification will make warlocks (and hunters) anything other than a pure DPS class.
    Why y’all holding on to statements from a decade ago, pretending like they hold any weight? Who cares. If the limelight is that important then do what it takes be in it.

Another build, and just the usual virtually no changes except some savage nerfs!

See my signature.

Nice, first time since the beginning of BfA I was happy for my Afflock which I am playing since Cata to be finally good for M+ they nerf it, thanks Blizzard.

But hey, we got this ground breaking buff now
    Warlocks below level 10 now have a pet action bar to control their summoned demons.
    Last edited by kodemonkee; 2020-10-24 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    See my signature.
    The only recent change to demonbolt is probably a buff? I'm very confused as to what you are referring to
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish View Post
    The only recent change to demonbolt is probably a buff? I'm very confused as to what you are referring to
    It's from warlords of draenor but the point still holds against the test of time

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    It's from warlords of draenor but the point still holds against the test of time
    It's from a "April's Fool" patch notes, not WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerfall View Post
    It's from a "April's Fool" patch notes, not WoD.
    Correct I believe. Point being he made a.post just referencing his quote which has no bearing on what had happened.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!