Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    People on the internet can be vindictive, petty shitwipes when you introduce almost-complete anonymity and give them an audience. Other news: Usenet no longer popular, Geocities obsolete, and there's this crazy new thing called Facebook that took down MySpace.
    Facebook? That thing for grannies to swap knitting patterns and pictures of grandkids?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

3+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance playerbase's demographics are different from the Horde's, as I'm sure everyone can agree. Everyone has had a unique experience playing the game and the playerbase changes all the time as players start the game, leave, and faction switch. To draw conclusions about each playerbase as a whole is a futile endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagenod View Post
    The Alliance playerbase's demographics are different from the Horde's, as I'm sure everyone can agree. Everyone has had a unique experience playing the game and the playerbase changes all the time as players start the game, leave, and faction switch. To draw conclusions about each playerbase as a whole is a futile endeavor.
    Exactly.

Futile to the core, and hopefully less prevalent and extreme when we're out of this "faction war"-expansion once and for all.

Dude I think you need some psychiatrist if even after 2 years you still rant about burning of Teldrassil.

Sure it was ugly but you can't take on this horrible twist over players that like you have the same rights to enjoy the game. If anything just quit and be done with this
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Dude I think you need some psychiatrist if even after 2 years you still rant about burning of Teldrassil.

Sure it was ugly but you can't take on this horrible twist over players that like you have the same rights to enjoy the game. If anything just quit and be done with this
    Nah, i didnt spent more then ten years on this dungheap of a game to just quit now. Plus tell that to those who still defend sylvanas over the event and whine how her character got “assassinated” or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Since it's been moved to the lore forum, let me quote Alliance's best Shaman. As Nobundo once said, "Everything that is, is HORDE BIAS". So it's no wonder that an Alliance Discord community is infected by it as well. Discord as a whole runs on HORDE BIAS too, it's the core part of its programming.
    Your impotent sarcasm duly noted and ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Alliance are scum. I used to play alliance, until I didn't anymore and I can't bring myself to play alliance ever again. They're always in groups of 5+ ganking people near quest hubs. You see an undergeared alliance and leave them in peace, but as soon as more alliance start arriving that undergeared one will be the first one to jump you. I never experienced such cowardly behavior from horde players in all the time I played alliance, which btw is significantly more(not even close) than the time I've played horde.
    i con say the same about the horde side so yeh each side gives ad good as it gets horde cant do anything unless they outnumber

Alliance are scum. I used to play alliance, until I didn't anymore and I can't bring myself to play alliance ever again. They're always in groups of 5+ ganking people near quest hubs. You see an undergeared alliance and leave them in peace, but as soon as more alliance start arriving that undergeared one will be the first one to jump you. I never experienced such cowardly behavior from horde players in all the time I played alliance, which btw is significantly more(not even close) than the time I've played horde.
    I can remember atleast 7 years of this happening to me aswell, just with the factions swapped.

People are still people, regardless which faction they belong to.
    The only sad thing about Alliance is, that the faction inbalance makes pugging hell. I wish they got rid of factions gameplay wise, or re-introduce the mercenary system, because man. I know alot of people who only play horde for easier PvE grouping. I'm just a sucker for draenei and alliance designs, and really don't wanna go horde for, well, more people to choose from doing content

As for OP's post. What Alliance player is calling you hitler for a bit faction banter? o..0

Quote Originally Posted by LordTakeo View Post
    I can remember atleast 7 years of this happening to me aswell, just with the factions swapped.

People are still people, regardless which faction they belong to.
    The only sad thing about Alliance is, that the faction inbalance makes pugging hell. I wish they got rid of factions gameplay wise, or re-introduce the mercenary system, because man. I know alot of people who only play horde for easier PvE grouping. I'm just a sucker for draenei and alliance designs, and really don't wanna go horde for, well, more people to choose from doing content

As for OP's post. What Alliance player is calling you hitler for a bit faction banter? o..0
    Apparently being a “loud” fan is hitler now. But edge-ass comments about “crispy elfs” are comedy gold and just fun and games.

Haha, never seen that cowardly from horde? Play alliance war mode in BFA, whole raid groups going around to just kill the 1 alliance willing to put up with that gank fest.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

I think you're taking players roleplaying way too seriously. Obviously genociding hundreds of innocents is psychotically evil, but it is also fun to play a psychotically evil character.

For every "regular" playthrough I have of the Telltale games for example, I have a second "ok now be as huge of a jerkass as possible" playthrough.

This expansion very deliberately fostered animosity between such groups as part of the story. The line is crossed (and has been crossed all to many times by these forums...) by directing personal attacks at the developers for writing the story in a way that (again, intentionally) made them angry, by directing the anger at the developers themselves.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2020-10-05 at 03:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.