Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i played semi profesional WC3, made some Money winnig some lans back in 2003 as a 15y old and trasfered to WOW after WC3 died in BC 2.1 cuz same lore/universe
    I.O BFA Season 3

a friend kept bugging me to try it so i did.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

My then girlfriend back in 2010 played it, and thought that I should try it, so I bought the battlechest and here we are still today 10 yrs later.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some friends of mine were playing it, said i'd like it. They were right. Started playing about 6 months before TBC came out.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

I was a broke kid back then, on a public Internet Café, Dota was really popular, which led directly to World of Warcraft.

A private server for Burning Crusade called Croggesserver was the first time I played wow (that server died because the owner was making money for himself out of it I think).
    I loved it so much. Played several private servers until Cataclysm when I had a job and I could finally pay official wow... it was glorious :P

In 2005 I was a "cool guy" basketball player in highschool making fun of anyone who played wow or oblivion or any of those games and we had a house party and a guy who plays wow told me to try it I would love it. He had wow on a hard drive since he was always grounded so we loaded it on my computer

I sat down made a shaman and played from 8pm to 8am. Didn't care about the party or anything. Here we are in 2020 and still playing. Also have met some cool friends and brought many irl friend into Azeroth!

Let's hope Shadowlands is fun enough to keep the journey going

I was in beta. It was a trap. I am stuck.