Night Fae Covenant - Soulshape Ability Update

Night Fae Covenant - Soulshape Ability Update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’ve seen some questions recently about inconsistencies with abilities that cancel Soulshape and abilities that are usable during Soulshape without cancelling it. This is a work in progress.

The design intention here is that Soulshape should behave similarly to a Shaman’s Ghost Wolf, or a Druid’s Travel Form – all activated abilities should cancel Soulshape, with a few exceptions. When work is complete, Shaman or Druid abilities that do not already cancel Ghost Wolf / Travel Form should not cancel Soulshape. Another example to follow is Glide for Demon Hunters.

As of this latest build of the Shadowlands Beta, Death Knight, Demon Hunter, and Druid abilities are set up appropriately, with the exception of some PvP talents. We’ll make this behavior consistent across the remaining classes in future builds.

God I hate covenants. Absolute garbage feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS View Post
    God I hate covenants. Absolute garbage feature.
    Didnt take long for a QQ post to show up.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

this blue post probably had some more patch notes to it, but they decided to launch it half-completed

MMOC gets exponentially worse with every extra day of BFA.