Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    So you have zero evidence except "trust me". Got it. Of course you also completely ignore when they publicly stated they wee adding MORE to WoW development. You are just cherry picking numbers to fit your argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard does listen. Not caving to all your complaints and demands does not = not listening.

- - - Updated - - -

YOu have zero evidence. As has been pointed out time and time again, Activision and Blizzard are two serparte companies under one roof which is named Activision-Blikzzard. They have separate CEO's and Activision-Blkzzard has Bobby Kotick as it's CEO. No matter how many times you repeat it, you are wrong. Activision does not make decisions for Blizzard. They don't even own Blizzard. Activision-BLizzard does.

- - - Updated - - -

And how do you know it will take months?
    zero eveidence?? Just do a fucking google search for it if you can be bothered to pull your head out of your ignorant ass, honestly wake the fuck up you dreamer, pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    It's rude to answer a question with another question, followed by a rant. Where did they say it would 100% be out later this year?
    The very first sentence in the blue post on page 1:

I wanted to let you know that we’re delaying the release of Shadowlands to later this year

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    That's not a promise. Those things get changed all the time. If it gets too close to call before Christmas break, they will close up shoppe and finish in January or so. That's what I'm calling now.

I've even been encouraging them to do so, given the missing customizations and plethora of bugs.
    They were trying to make the Quarterly earnings by releasing the game when they were aka late October - if they wait until January 2021, as much as that would make us WoW lovers happy: it would crush Activision bean counters minds. Everything is about money. The latest they can release it would be like the last week of December because even though they already pushed the game to later this year, if they pushed it back FURTHER they would probably have even more issues.

I still believe it will release week 1 or week 2 of December - but agree if they push it to NEXT YEAR that's something we all would love to see

That's not a promise. Those things get changed all the time. If it gets too close to call before Christmas break, they will close up shoppe and finish in January or so. That's what I'm calling now.

I've even been encouraging them to do so, given the missing customizations and plethora of bugs.
    That is when they said they would release it. They are not going to delay again. They already have taken a hit. They absolutely will not take another one because that puts them in the firing line. This game will be out in December.

You don't know that for certain. No one does.
    I am 1000% certain it will be by December. They are already losing money by delaying it tint eh first place. They delay it a second time? That is more money lost and that gets the attention of upper management and nobody associated with WoW wants that.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    To be fair, I'm also laughing at them. Taking time off to play a video game is fkn pathetic.
    That's a pretty myopic view. I'm sure you think it's equally pathetic to take time off to go to a concert? Go to a sporting event? Go to a convention?

The notion that playing video games is somehow "lesser" than other leisure activities/hobbies is tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushima View Post
    Haha, vacation time for video games.

I hope you find something more important than that in life.
    Just a narrowminded comment.
    If only you knew me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    They announced it almost a month in advance. They probably had no clue it was going to be delayed until very recently, if not today even.

How in the hell can you announce something is being delayed before you know its going to be delayed? Is that a difficult concept for you to grasp?
    It's called forecasting - you need to know if your product will be done before you announce a release date, especially when it involves millions of people.
    It really isn't that hard.

There is a difference between sitting on your ass all alone in mommy and daddies basement playing a video game for a week and going out to an actual social event with other people. If the difference needs to be explained to you..... Well, I pity you.
    Sure there is a difference. I personally would get more satisfaction relaxing at home playing a video game I really enjoyed for several days. Not everyone has the same social aptitude. I wouldn't get much enjoyment out of concerts or watching other people play sports. Not even close. I like to travel and run endurance races. Neither of those require socializing with other people. I feel like my life is fantastic right now. It's rare a game comes along I feel like no-lifeing, but it does happen on occasion.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa just need to pm someone smh

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry just need posts

There is a difference between sitting on your ass all alone in mommy and daddies basement playing a video game for a week and going out to an actual social event with other people. If the difference needs to be explained to you..... Well, I pity you.
    I'm sure you think you sound badass and mature, but I assure you comments like this suggest the complete opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I'm sure you think you sound badass and mature, but I assure you comments like this suggest the complete opposite.
    Ok, necro.

I actually pity you... You must be really social in those social events, talking down anyone who you find inferior to your lifestyle. Oh those real life social...! Must be truly sad to live your life if you manage to spit this bile out about people you don't know anything about. I mean that bitterness has to come from somewhere and you obviously don't hang about in video games.

I will take 90minutes wiping on a +2 boss over 10 minutes of socializing with you. One may tilt me another just leeches of making others feel bad. Kind of hypocrisy to type this about you I guess but get some of your meds, bud.

This is why I love the internets, this guy is talking mad shit at me for talking mad shit at other people coming to the conclusion I am a piece of shit. What does that say about him then? Must also be a massive piece of shit eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Says the one sitting in mommy and daddies basement crying into his cereal every day about never having touched a boob.

I'm not sorry, I am not changing my opinion on this one. If you take a week vacation to play a fucking video game you're a world class fucking loser. No if, ands, or buts about it. You need to do some self reflection and try to figure out where you went wrong in life.
    It’s a hobby. People can take a week off to do whatever they want. Some people take a week off from work and just sit around the house to relax, or go walk in the park, or binge watch TV. You have a right to your opinion, but this opinion just makes you a terrible person that thinks they have the right to tell others who they are because they do what they want.

why are you retards still arguing in this thread?

Another loser virgin heard from.
    Lol, okay. If that’s the best you got that’s pretty sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by haediff View Post
    why are you retards still arguing in this thread?
    Someone thought it would be fun to necro it, I guess.

wow, this is a REAL necro. mods?

Mods, hey mods, come hee mods, where are you mods, people are talking here mods, come yell at them mods.

fkn baby.
    ok. maybe a therapy helps ?