Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great move! Shadowlands CAN be the best expansion you ever release if you fix the bugs and balance before <3

For the game it is good, for those who planned in advance and called for vacation, it's pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    I knew it. Where are all the " it will never be delayed" blizzard white knights
    You say "White Knights", I say "all of us being cynical assholes because after 16 years we never expected the day Blizzard would actually delay delivery of their truckloads of cash to try and actually fix the game" but hey you do you. Granted it took a pandemic for it to finally happen lol.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They even delayed releasing raids over christmas, they sure as hell won't release an expansion when nobody is in (home) office. Far to risky.
    They released Cataclysm early december. I don't see why a late december release for SL would be out of the question.

You people seriously take vacation days to play wow? I haven't done that since I was working at dominos. Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So no matter what they do, they're making the wrong decision? I think the problem here is your analysis.
    correct, they are wrong no matter what. My analysis is accurate.

here is a simple version for you:

If you give me $10,000, I will sell you my truck at the end of the month. then at the end of the month ill change my mind and change the delivery time to some date before end of the year.

sounds fair right!

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    They could have said it earlier. So you can get it back. Now it is to late for many as the employer does not have to give it back at some point
    With all the bad shit that's happened to everyone's plans this year, do you really think your issue is the greatest concern, to anyone? So you planned on taking time off to play a video game non stop, maybe use that time to do something else if you can't reschedule it. At least you have a job and time off, be happy about that this year. Some people...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Hopefully WoW tanks so Morheim can buy his IP back haha.
    Funny how in situations like this we can clearly say who criticize game cause they want it to be better and who do it cause he have ex-girlfriend syndrom and just want game to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Subrias View Post
    You people seriously take vacation days to play wow? I haven't done that since I was working at dominos. Lol...
    Sure, in EU launch start on midnight (and first night is always awesome if they don't screw launch), kinda hard go to work next day.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this delay is for more than just fixing bugs and tuning classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    13. October pre-patch
    17.-24. November launch? Seems right, they get their one month time to polish so youtubers can shut up about it and raids & mythics start after the holiday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good middle ground. Get out the pre-patch so people can play around with the new customization options and leveling systems, work on alts, and then release the expansion when the systems have been iterated on enough to be in a good state.

Well, hopefully this will prevent it from being a smoldering pile of hot garbage like BFA! Especially launch BFA.

I mean, at least they are trying to iron out the problems instead of just letting them sort out after launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Might aswell also remove classes, specs and talents, would speed up the process even more!
    Your comment makes no sense as I am talking about borrowed power and a needless one at that. 3/10 for your effort though, made me reply and chuckle.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    13. October pre-patch
    17.-24. November launch? Seems right, they get their one month time to polish so youtubers can shut up about it and raids & mythics start after the holiday.
    I'm starting to think if it's possible to launch game early December and Season 1 12th/13th January. I know gap would be long, but imagine how much data from Mythic dungeons they would go to improve balance.

24th November is rather out of picture - Thanksgiving week.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Freaking refund me my paid time off. This is so dumb

Quote Originally Posted by sensei View Post
    You say "White Knights", I say "all of us being cynical assholes because after 16 years we never expected the day Blizzard would actually delay delivery of their truckloads of cash to try and actually fix the game" but hey you do you. Granted it took a pandemic for it to finally happen lol.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2006/10...rusade-delayed ?

I mean... its fine... The Beta shows it needs more time, as horrible as it is to be stuck in BFA. ..but i could have done with the prepatch a bit earlier.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Fucking idiots, honestly.

They saw what kind of state the current beta is. And they waited until 27 days, so not even a full month, to announce a delay? How am I supposed to cancel my already confirmed vacation? Sorry for putting my faith in Blizzard and believing they wouldn't go so low as to announce a delay not even a month before release.

Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Hey this is some good news right here, I'm only confused why they decided to prematurely announce the release date if they had a feeling they weren't even close to being ready yet. Though hey maybes it's time to #PullThatRipcord for their own sanity.
    two word: activision shareholder

here, we see what blizzard should always be, independant from activision shareholder

LoL, theres something amiss here. This is just a cop out excuse.