Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't think they'd do it, but they did. I am happy they did. I cannot speak on the state of the game personally in beta I haven't played enough of it to know, but if this means they can iron out their problems then thats cool

Also I am still trying to finish off Banner Saga. So good use of that delayed time

The best part is pulling up the article and it still has the countdown clock going for this month.

And people crying because they took vacation time for it. Life is messy and unpredictable, get over it.
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    whatever anyone says, i think this is a good thing, cause i've submitted over 26 bug reports in the past 3 days alone on the Beta....thats one guy, imagine how many more there are.

Delayed indefinitely. Get ready for 3 months of prepatch.

RIP my PTO
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing choice. This is the correct move.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

While many of us are glad they didnt put out a busted product they are going to HEMORAGE subs from people that dont see it as a good thing. They people that dont come to forums, the pissed off people that put in for vaca they cant get back ect.

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, more time to finish “Operation: Reroll Your Whole Goddamn Account Again Like The ADHD Gremlin You Are And Do Batshit Crazy Leveling.”

I can wait if it means more time to accomplish this goal- highest non hero class is 40 and my goal is a single 120/50 of each faction by launch.

3 weeks vacation granted for nothing.

Thanks Blizzard!

blizzard took their balls on the ground and stand up against activision
    god, i would love them to do this more often

its a great news, specificaly when you see how the maw would be a shitland like he is right now

I think that this is a very good.

Not with all these broken issues. Late Dec, or Jan
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I'll just take another 2 weeks off when it releases /shrug

The funniest part is the fact that people think this delay will actually make SL Godlike.

It's gonna be unbalanced trash like always LOL.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2020-10-01 at 08:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Froziro View Post
    3 weeks vacation granted for nothing.

Thanks Blizzard!
    How could they not consider this!

Good call Blizz! Bravo!!

I’m surprised they delayed it, and pleasantly surprised by the way the delay is being received. I haven’t played beta or PTR, must’ve been a shit show for people to be genuinely happy with a delay.

Get more people testing this beta!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siph View Post
    How about some basic reading comprehension - I mean, it's literally in the first sentence.
    Yes. How about some basic reading comprehension? Later this year can be any time in Nov-Dec. Which part of "need a date" is not understandable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

This was the right decission in my book.
    Guess a lot of people gotta move their planned vacation at work tomorrow. Would have been nice with a new date.
    This could both be November and December.