Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is very, very good news. If you're upset about this you're wrong. Period.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

This explains the massive wave of beta invites yesterday.

delay is the right decision, as the game is fuckin scuffed right now

but delay is NOT the right decision when you sell pre orders

blizz sucks ass on all fronts lol

Enjoy that 8.3... I mean prepatch yo

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    How could they not consider this!
    They could have said it earlier. So you can get it back. Now it is to late for many as the employer does not have to give it back at some point

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I mean really who didn't see this coming?
    I didn't. I expected Blizzard telling devs to launch expac anyway, no matter how many bugs stay on release.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Today is my birthday. I was looking for Shadowlands release as my region where I live is back in lockdown due to Covid-19.... So can't celebrate my birthday and see friends for awhile...

15+ Year Old Account
    Sad that this had to happen but it's the correct move.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahyl View Post
    Delayed. Was kinda expected.
    I knew Shadowlands needed it but I honestly thought they were going to release it the way it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sometime this year" would be nice for an estimated date so we can reschedule holidays...

Why didn't ion make this announcement?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    Although a good move, lots of bugs, not fully tested, it is annoying. I like many took time off work. Now I will retract my time off but it may spell disaster for when they announce another expansion release. My poor receptionist is going to kill me when I say, book me, and even worse when I get a new date and say, rebook these people please. Hope they can provide a good heads up to the new release date (and not delay again, my boss will have a hairy canary!).

No one's going to talk about how pitiful it is that they expected to live up to their deadline at all? lol

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    Delayed indefinitely. Get ready for 3 months of prepatch.
    While I realize everyone is tripping over each other to get the "best" complaint posted, this is likely quite the stretch.

You typically don't realize something is going to take a whole additional 3 months to polish off when you're a few weeks away from launch date.

If I were to hazard a guess, we're looking at a one month delay, two tops. I would also imagine that they are going to keep things a bit close to the vest just in case, so they don't announce a new date and find themselves in the position of wanting to move it again.

Damn, as long as they avoid the Xbox launch and Cyberpunk launch week then I’m cool with a delay.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was right about the pre-patch being Oct. 13th. Things were just too quiet even on Blizzard's end to push the pre-patch on the 6th.

Didn't think I'd be seeing the first delayed expansion since The Burning Crusade, though.

Probably a good decision. Still won't buy it on launch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Why didn't ion make this announcement?
    Because he wanted to fuel an absurd new conspiracy theory on the interwebs. Clearly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Expected. Loling at the people that said it was impossible for Blizzard to delay the launch. Least we got pre-patch date so that's good but wouldn't be surprised if that got pushed too..

3+ Year Old Account
    To quote Shigeru Miyamoto:

A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Balance? Some things just straight up don't work. The Massacre talent for Arms Warrior hasn't worked for several months at this point
    And you can still pull mobs through the walls of TD. Like these things didn't happen before.