Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    People can change their time off dates
    I agree with Blizzard; But what you're saying just isn't true for everyone. Lots of people are locked into their leave and more-or-less have to take it.

I'm taking it on the chin, It gives me hope that this is the direction that Blizzard's taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    People can change their time off dates
    Not necessarily. Depending on cover and such it's not always easy to rearrange at what is relatively short notice.

I support the delay, but there's definitely going to be some people who can't rearrange their leave.

Eh, I doubt they'll fix how my class plays in this time, but better they release when ready rather than rush it. Sucks ass for all the people taking time off to line up with the release though...

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    What a fiasco. All this time and they can't say when the expansion will be released. Probably have cut the staff so much only the janitors are working on it now.
    Yup, definitely the case. They're completely unaffected by the pandemic going on, they just fired everyone but the janitors...

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    You've never worked on a large scale project, have you?
    Not on one where my duty has been to lie my butt off about project lagging behind schedule. If things have been out of schedule for any reason, the customer/s have been informed about it. This isn't what acti$$ard has done. The singular message for months has been: we're on schedule. On schedule despite corona. Yea, BS. But that's what they chose to tell us the entire time anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I doubt it's delayed much more than a month. I'd say end of November max, any later and the release of the raid will be in a very awkward position. Then again releasing this the same week as Cyberpunk would be... questionable at best methinks. So maybe this will go this mid-December and the raid releases after the holidays; would make for a long ass pre-patch however.

But if Blizzard feels it necessary to delay, delay away.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

It's either going to be end of November/beginning of December or in January. Blizzard would not release this right at Christmas, would be terrible for their employees.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will say the same thing I say every other time a game has been delayed. I would much rather have a delayed game than an unfinished mess. Blizz should take the time to do the job right; in fact I wish they had done the same thing with some of their other expansions in the past.

And to the whiners: you would be throwing the same damn tantrum on the 27th if the game was broken; don't pretend this is about the game, its about you people being in love with drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Damn I was so thinking it would be october 6th hahahahaha holy F

How insane this years been

Heh honestly totally forgot about this, of course this was years before Activision took the reigns.

Well, well, just like TBC.

Glad I didn't take time off for this.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    two word: activision shareholder

here, we see what blizzard should always be, independant from activision shareholder
    I dont work in games industry, but im a developer and from my personal experience and looking at blizzards history, if they "delay " It without a set date, its not features fine tuning, its gamebreaking bugs.

Adjustments to features (i.e giving you talent like access to covenant abilities), if they ever happen, wouldnt cause an indefinite delay on the game.
    Gamebreaking bugs, im sure. They've shipped broken before and they dont want to repeat this (wod, w3 reforged). Plus they are having infrastructure issues on live.

fuck you fuck this company fuck this game fuck it all, thanks you fucking cucks. Some of us are only allowed a small portion of time off from work each and every damned year! My time off requests have to be submitted 8 weeks prior....I CANNOT CHANGE IT NOW!

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god, more time to have my hopes for Demo-lock get CBT'd! But really, this is good news, more tuning.

we got the pre patch announcement before the end of season announcement

Oh dear god, the fallout and tears from this are going to be so delicious!

Regarding people bashing the delay just because... its like you don't want to have a polished expansion? Thank god blizz listened... I can just hope for the best.

And regarding the delay... why did they wait for so long? People made vacation plans already, many of us resubbed for multiple months just to throw that money down the drain now? They knew in what state the game was weeks ago and I bet they knew that people always resub a monthy before the release so that waiting till today was just...

Man, I am happy and angry at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Funny how in situations like this we can clearly say who criticize game cause they want it to be better and who do it cause he have ex-girlfriend syndrom and just want game to fail.

Sure, in EU launch start on midnight (and first night is always awesome if they don't screw launch), kinda hard go to work next day.
    I mean there has been noticeable quality drops since activation took over that no objectively sane person can deny.

It will succeed but it needs way more time and the money men need to fuck off and stop pressuring them all the time. Publishers are the fucking scum/mafia of the creative world, it is a union that provides no benefits except taking tons of money from devs that they did nothing to earn and piss all over them and inflates game prices etc. It is a very deep issue way beyond games unfortunately.

How many new characters do you think you will level before the whole expansion finally arrives? I'm thinking about 5 at least.

I almost feel like this is so naxx will come out for classic and they can get ppl after a month or two of that to buy the box.