1. #1
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,371

    Question Trial character and ICC

    Can a level 110 trial character join a group and enter ICC?

    Don't care about loot, just if it works.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  2. #2
    You cannot enter raids or low-level dungeons while on a Class Trial, nor complete world quests.

  3. #3
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero2Zer0 View Post
    You cannot enter raids or low-level dungeons while on a Class Trial, nor complete world quests.
    I had a feeling, the answer would be something like that
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  4. #4
    I think Demon Hunters have something like a week lockout before they can enter raids, Make a bunch wait a week then start farming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

  5. #5
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I think Demon Hunters have something like a week lockout before they can enter raids, Make a bunch wait a week then start farming?
    Hmmm.... Actually not a bad idea...

    Except, max 1 per realm, and cannot create on another realm, where I do not have a level 70+
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2020-10-02 at 05:45 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Hmmm.... Actually not a bad idea...

    Except, max 1 per realm, and cannot create on another realm, where I do not have a level 70+
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=312340/...ands-pre-patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

  7. #7
    In prepatch they start at level 1 anyway so thats irrelevant.

  8. #8
    Epic! Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,735
    It's the same with a boosted 120. It told me to 'try again tommorow' when I tried to enter Throne of Thunder, so I could mog farm, but it did work the next day around the time I boosted my character

    I'm a Girl by the way
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    In prepatch they start at level 1 anyway so thats irrelevant.
    In the prepatch leveling is incredibly fast, So it's not really irrelevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

  10. #10
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,371
    True... Except they start at level 8 (I read somewhere, or maybe even level 1) in ShaLa, which is not high level
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    In the prepatch leveling is incredibly fast, So it's not really irrelevant
    Isnt it? I thought the point was to cheat out high level characters raid ready to farm ICC, if you are going to level a character to the appropriate level then it doesnt matter what class you pick, in fact picking warrior is the best option to get all the weapons, or a hybrid for that 1 healing fight.

  12. #12
    Immortal FuxieDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    København
    Posts
    7,371
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Isnt it? I thought the point was to cheat out high level characters raid ready to farm ICC, if you are going to level a character to the appropriate level then it doesnt matter what class you pick, in fact picking warrior is the best option to get all the weapons, or a hybrid for that 1 healing fight.
    I'm not going to farm anything... As I wrote, I do not care for the loot.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

    My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •