Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dorisbohjsom View Post
    jokes on you, I got SL for free
    yeah okay sure you did guy

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Same answer. I was told no refund because of the boost. I was going to refund then buy SL maybe when it was on sale for 50% off or if they manage to fix the game. So if you used the boost , no Refund. Not my fault Blizzard can no longer put out a quality product, but I will never buy a blizzard it activision product again.
    If you are so unsure about a game that you want to refund your preorder because of a delay, then why get the preorder in the first place?

Dont you feel kinda silly?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    FF max level:
    Tons of mini games in golden saucer
    Side story lines that are actual story lines
    Blu mage stuff
    Deep dungeon solo achievements
    Housing!!!!
    Crafting system that is an actual system
    Chocobo racing
    Triple triad
    Monster rearing with a table top battle tournament
    Glamour runs
    Doing older relic weapon stuff
    Special delivery quests
    New game plus if you want
    What are you even doing here then?
    Extremism and radicalisation is the bane of society

Only thing I'm getting refunded is my Epic Edition when I enter my Collector's Edition key.

5+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I'd like them to do is up peoples game time a little since it got pushed back. I doubt it would happen but would be nice. The people complaining about it being delayed I feel just don't care about the game.. or they are trolling. Either way what else is new.

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Same answer. I was told no refund because of the boost. I was going to refund then buy SL maybe when it was on sale for 50% off or if they manage to fix the game. So if you used the boost , no Refund. Not my fault Blizzard can no longer put out a quality product, but I will never buy a blizzard it activision product again.
    In my case it was the month used.
    Well I learned the lesson. No more prepurchases. Tbh it was my second time Prepurchasing a game. The first one was Diablo III (which I enjoyed a lot).

People who ask for refund are the noisy toxic group of players that nobody in Blizzard should ever care about.

I hope you never come back.

Refunded mine; the proceeds'll go into the luxury wristwatch fund

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeifErikson View Post
    People who ask for refund are the noisy toxic group of players that nobody in Blizzard should ever care about.

I hope you never come back.
    Ye it's a good thing that those kind of players refund and hopefuly don't come back.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    warcraft shadowlands expac actually is not delayed. in game shop has always said....shadowlands expansion available on or before december 31 2020

the only way it would truly be delayed if it comes out after that date.
    Would be true before Gamescom, but after that we got exact date which of course get delayed. Since then 27.10 was marketed all over the place, easy refund is like obvious thing to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Just a PSA: If you pre-ordered the game and are unhappy about the delay, Blizzard is offering refunds. I'm in for the long haul so I don't mind waiting (especially with the "we're sorry" beta invite I just got), but just in case you don't check your email often, there it is.
    Blizzard aren't offering them. They are legally oblidged to give them.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

I'll never understand people.
    On one hand when you pre-order you know that there is a chance that things won't go as planned, yet you still pre-order .. why even do it in the first place? To play lame ass panda dk's?
    On another hand, if you went ahead and pre-ordered you will be playing Shadowlands in 99.9% of cases ... why bother to pre-order, get refund and then buy it again? Learn to keep it in your pants and buy it when it's ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    What if I used the boost? And re-pre-order???
    They lock your boosted character until you pay for it again, this has been the case in every expansion with a boost

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    They are hyped.
    Now, they could use that money for Thanksgiving shopping.

You never know.
    They could find some great deal on Thanksgiving, and spend that money.
    Why wait for a product that may not come out this year?

If money is an issue for them, they may even wait for the review after the expansion comes out.
    The chance is that the expansion is rushed and full with bug.

Blizzard can get sued if it refuses a refund even you boost or something.
    This is like you buy a value meal and only get the drink.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2020-10-03 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Doubt anyone's gonna refund because of the delay, especially if they end up buying it when it releases lol.
    you would be amazed by the amount that has already done so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    They are hyped.
    Now, they could use that money for Thanksgiving shopping.

You never know.
    They could find some great deal on Thanksgiving, and spend that money.
    Why wait for a product that may not come out this year?

If money is an issue for them, they may even wait for the review after the expansion comes out.
    The chance is that the expansion is rushed and full with bug.

Blizzard can get sued if it refuses a refund even you boost or something.
    This is like you buy a value meal and only get the drink.
    so all 3 points revolve around money. if money is a problem, dont spend it on a video game but on things that actually matter instead. (not you but the people you try to defend)
    Last edited by Yorimar; 2020-10-03 at 10:45 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    they could just stop listening to the vocal minority that follows what some random joe online says is the covenant that gives 0.00000000001% more dps than the rest, and just let the players chose based on , you know, Roleplaying/lore reasons since the game is a literal RPG , not a moba or an fps game that needs balancing
    Just that it's not 0.00000000001% but 20%, covenants should be lore and not power
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Just a PSA: If you pre-ordered the game and are unhappy about the delay, Blizzard is offering refunds. I'm in for the long haul so I don't mind waiting (especially with the "we're sorry" beta invite I just got), but just in case you don't check your email often, there it is.
    This is Blizzard's way of saying -

"We may not be able to meet the initial "on or before 31st December" release date we gave when we started accepting preorders. If you're unhappy with this you may claim a refund."
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D
    Motherboard: X570 AORUS PRO
    Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite LCD XT 360mm AIO
    RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 @ 3600 MHZ
    SSD: WD BLACK SN850X 1TB PCI-E 4.0 M.2
    GPU: Powercolor Hellhound Radeon RX 7900 XTX

Mental Retardation: The Thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AntenoraDK View Post
    This is Blizzard's way of saying -

"We may not be able to meet the initial "on or before 31st December" release date we gave when we started accepting preorders. If you're unhappy with this you may claim a refund."
    it is more the "we hang or heads in shame because we plastered 27 oct UTC all over the place"
    with that move they locked themselves in and now refund is the way out. the release date was not linked to some shy little print of "only valid if we can do it by then", you know ?

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    On one hand when you pre-order you know that there is a chance that things won't go as planned, yet you still pre-order .. why even do it in the first place? To play lame ass panda dk's?
    On another hand, if you went ahead and pre-ordered you will be playing Shadowlands in 99.9% of cases ... why bother to pre-order, get refund and then buy it again? Learn to keep it in your pants and buy it when it's ready.
    I preordered because I thought SL looked good. Now it looks bad and the delay shows that the game is not being managed properly. Therefore I want a refund.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

so all 3 points revolve around money. if money is a problem, dont spend it on a video game but on things that actually matter instead. (not you but the people you try to defend)
    These are kids with lunch money.
    Blizzard should refund the pre-order, so it is used term "pre-purchase" to get away.

There is a miscommunication between marketing and developers.
    The developers, even the beta players, know that it is not ready.

The last game delayed is Warcraft 3 Reforged.
    Just because it is delayed, doesn't mean it will be good.
    It means that Blizzard doesn't put resource on it. It is low priority to Blizzard.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2020-10-03 at 11:41 AM.