Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    You shouldn't fucking preorder in the first place. Stop giving companies money today for a product they might deliver tomorrow.
    I agree with you, but look at this from my point of view.
    As they started to show how much they work with the community, I preordered to "vote with my money".

Unless it is an actual indie company, preordering is in general a bad practise tho.
    Last edited by LordTakeo; 2020-10-03 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Typos.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    You shouldn't fucking preorder in the first place. Stop giving companies money today for a product they might deliver tomorrow.
    Hey Adolf, why don't you just sit down and shut up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

I dont understand the logic behind the reason for cancelling a SL preorder, if you originally wanted to play SL that much that you preordered, surely you would still want to play it even if its been delayed a little? Has that desire to play SL shrunk that much over the news of the delay that it warrants cancelling a preorder ?

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    I preordered because I thought SL looked good. Now it looks bad and the delay shows that the game is not being managed properly. Therefore I want a refund.
    Rofl. What exactly looked good and now doesn't?

I preordered because I thought SL looked good. Now it looks bad and the delay shows that the game is not being managed properly. Therefore I want a refund.
    Same. I was not expecting SL to turn out to be such a cluster fuck. I mean after BFA my hopes for Blizzard to put out a quality product were slim, but i liked the theme of the expansion. Now that you found nd ouridt systems are broken and classes are worse off than BFA fir many....no thanks. I want my money back. But Blizzard said no refund for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    Rofl. What exactly looked good and now doesn't?
    Covenants, class abilities being returned, the maw, Torghast, raiding , class balance , story
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Yeah, they said no to me because of the Epic edition. I was just curious if they would or not.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Just that it's not 0.00000000001% but 20%, covenants should be lore and not power
    100% agree with you on that. Your only base of choice for Covenants should be lore, flavour and, probably, the gear that comes from it. having to be able to pick a certain boring covenant that you have no interest in, just to stay minimally competitive is wrong!
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Totally fair mate. See you at launch date when your addicted self wont be able to not buy it anyway
    Extremism and radicalisation is the bane of society

Quote Originally Posted by rhrrngt View Post
    FF max level:
    Tons of mini games in golden saucer
    Side story lines that are actual story lines
    Blu mage stuff
    Deep dungeon solo achievements
    Housing!!!!
    Crafting system that is an actual system
    Chocobo racing
    Triple triad
    Monster rearing with a table top battle tournament
    Glamour runs
    Doing older relic weapon stuff
    Special delivery quests
    New game plus if you want
    Yes but you're talking to a wow community that shat their pants and screamed like little babies because 8.3 quest chain was too long for them. Just think of how they'd react to the length of 5.3 of FFXIV

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Yeah, they said no to me because of the Epic edition. I was just curious if they would or not.
    Thats weird, it seems it comes to the person handling the request or i dont know. But based on my experience I thought they are refunding no matter what. I got my refund confirmation yesterday (epic edition -used boost, used gametime)

7+ Year Old Account
    Man all these people refunding, and people wonder why companies don't delay games anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    They are hyped.
    Now, they could use that money for Thanksgiving shopping.

You never know.
    They could find some great deal on Thanksgiving, and spend that money.
    Why wait for a product that may not come out this year?

If money is an issue for them, they may even wait for the review after the expansion comes out.
    The chance is that the expansion is rushed and full with bug.

Blizzard can get sued if it refuses a refund even you boost or something.
    This is like you buy a value meal and only get the drink.
    Anyone able to help me with this post?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Shadowlands original release date was perfect for me and now its not, That is why I refunded.

I got the Demon's Souls remaster and Cyberpunk coming in November. Both of those games ill be putting 100's of hours into each and cancelling Shadowlands pays for one of them by itself.

Blizzard can take as long as they need to fix it and that's fine. I on the other hand will only play it in the moment I have nothing else I want to play.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2020-10-03 at 06:59 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I had SL Epic Edition and got a full refund, they didn't say anything about the used lvl 120 boost or gametime.
    I still have my Eternal Traveler Tmog set.

Not one person who gets this refund won't just buy it again the moment it launches. LOL!!! It would be a worthless attempt at making some sort of statement. Won't even make a dent.

Quote Originally Posted by Raziel1258 View Post
    Thats weird, it seems it comes to the person handling the request or i dont know. But based on my experience I thought they are refunding no matter what. I got my refund confirmation yesterday (epic edition -used boost, used gametime)
    Appreciate the answer. I re-opened the ticket and we will find out!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dire View Post
    Not one person who gets this refund won't just buy it again the moment it launches. LOL!!! It would be a worthless attempt at making some sort of statement. Won't even make a dent.
    I'm actually not going to play on release I decided. Playing FFXIV. /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    I had SL Epic Edition and got a full refund, they didn't say anything about the used lvl 120 boost or gametime.
    I still have my Eternal Traveler Tmog set.
    That transmog won't ago away. It is not a pre-order specific. Anyone could get the quest from the mount, afaik.

I'm actually not going to play on release I decided. Playing FFXIV. /shrug
    And for every person who does what you did there are a dozen who preordered because the game won't be broken.

And for every person who does what you did there are a dozen who preordered because the game won't be broken.
    I don't think the game will be broken at all. I'm playing FFXIV just because I wanted to, lol. I am enjoying the simplicity of gearing and end game content.

I hope SL does amazing.

Appreciate the answer. I re-opened the ticket and we will find out!

Just go to the website and do it everything was automated for me. Just put in refund of shadowlands in the details and it pulled up the charge.

Took less than 5min's.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope those people enjoy it.

Shadowlands will now release near games I want to play more, so no sense in having it just sit there.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just go to the website and do it everything was automated for me. Just put in refund of shadowlands in the details and it pulled up the charge.

Took less than 5min's.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope those people enjoy it.

Shadowlands will now release near games I want to play more, so no sense in having it just sit there.
    You are fantastic. That option did not populate for me when I tried it the other day. Didn't go back far enough to January.

Just went through. Cheers!

EDIT: And the refund was immediate due to it being PayPal. Dang.
    Last edited by CerealLord; 2020-10-03 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    I dont understand the logic behind the reason for cancelling a SL preorder, if you originally wanted to play SL that much that you preordered, surely you would still want to play it even if its been delayed a little? Has that desire to play SL shrunk that much over the news of the delay that it warrants cancelling a preorder ?
    Maybe people planned vacation and other stuff so they could play SL at release and now the release-date is unknown so why pay for something that you won't be able to use the way you planned to?
    Maybe people are now questioning Blizzard's ability to put out a product that is worth their money and people now want to wait and see the released product and then decide if they want to buy it.
    There can be a million reasons. Some might be good, some might be stupid, but Blizzard painted themselves up in a corner with a fixed release date.