Beta realm character set up questions.

So I got beta. Made a character on torghast realm and got a few bonds set up. What else is available in orobos to kindA get my guy set up?

Is it possible to change covenants on torghast realm to test out them out or do I need 4 characters for each?

I’ve seen there are vendors for pvp gear from streamers. Where are they? it appears there is currency you get from a vendor?

So much stuff. What all do I need to unlock and find so that I can test keys etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    So I got beta. Made a character on torghast realm and got a few bonds set up. What else is available in orobos to kindA get my guy set up?

Is it possible to change covenants on torghast realm to test out them out or do I need 4 characters for each?

I’ve seen there are vendors for pvp gear from streamers. Where are they? it appears there is currency you get from a vendor?

So much stuff. What all do I need to unlock and find so that I can test keys etc?
    1: it is, go to the area that you initially picked your covenant, and talk to one of them again and they will have a dialogue option

2: The vendors are in the outer ring area of the city, just walk around that ring and you'll find where pretty much everything is, the center doesn't really have much in it other than the maw entrance (jump into the middle) and the fp from the teleporter thingies

3: You can get a lot of free stuff for testing from NPCs located in the middle area of oribos (there's one guy that'll give you free currency like honor and souls, etc, as well as a profession vendor that has all item enchants, food, flasks, etc.), to unlock stuff just do your covenant campaign and it'll lead you around unlocking everything.

The free stuff people are only on the Torghast realm.

Also, an easy way to get a bit of a tour is to copy a character over and do the shadowlands intro, once you get to oribos they'll show you around, shattrath style.
    Last edited by Kurve1776; 2020-10-02 at 04:37 PM.

Thank you for clearing that up
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless