Horde L L McKinney, author of a new Warcraft book, who views the setting as racist

Look at this pic:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/425417692628123648/762289738848927774/l_l_mckinney.jpg

nice.

Blizzard is really hiring woke and SJW writers lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

Disgusting. That's all I can say.

The hypocrisy contained in that screenshot is making me see red. Hope she stays in children and filler books and not touch a hair of the core lore.

Stupid people are indoctrinated with nonsense and become hateful... what's new?

Blizz has to get those corporate virtue signaling points, after all, so they hire a professional race baiter. Good thing she's here now to educate us, I misunderstood all this time that Orcs were from Draenor, not Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Between her and Roux I'd say the setting is well and truly fucked.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, I want to be surprised. But I'm not. Being a piece of trash slacktivist seems to be pretty common these days. Especially in diversity hires.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Disgusting. That's all I can say.

The hypocrisy contained in that screenshot is making me see red. Hope she stays in children and filler books and not touch a hair of the core lore.
    I know what you mean, but think carefully. You don't want that hateful crap inflicted on children.
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

I love it when racist snowflakes get triggered when colored people dare to point out racism.

so she told the people that they are racist because they use white people in the game , but she only use black character in her books, so, who is really racist here ?:P

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    nice.

Blizzard is really hiring woke and SJW writers lately.
    Like everybody in the entertainment industry? It seems to be the newest schtick or whatever. If you’re not SJW or left-leaning you don’t have entry into the entertainment business as a creative.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Elend Venture View Post
    I love it when racist snowflakes get triggered when colored people dare to point out racism.
    Kind of you to let us all know you agree with her hypocritical hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    This is not the appropriate place for this, and like all the others is likely to produce no constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead