Thread: Fat face

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Fat face

I lost 100lbs in 6 months. I am now 220lbs but my face is still fat looking... but it is smaller than before, but not small enough. How can I get rid of my fat face?
    Last edited by Jameslold; 2020-10-04 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Swimming doing 40 laps in the pool 3 times a week
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Id imagine losing more weight?

Lift weights with your face.

Sometimes you just can’t make your dick look bigger

10+ Year Old Account
    got body dismorphia so gonna need to see a doctor
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Bone structure is likely the issue.
    Just need to keep working it. Time will tell whether there will be any angularity.

Try this:

It's a shake weight for your face!

7+ Year Old Account
    There are other facial exercises that can be done but posting images and videos of them are NSFW and would get me banned

Are you retaining a lot of water?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameslold View Post
    I lost 100lbs in 6 months. I am now 220lbs but my face is still fat looking... but it is smaller than before, but not small enough. How can I get rid of my fat face?
    220 lbs means roughly 110 kg . you are still severly overweight unless you have like 200 cm height.

try loosing 40-60 lbs more and you wont have "fat face" problem .

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    220 lbs means roughly 110 kg . you are still severly overweight unless you have like 200 cm height.

lol, he weighed 320 now he weighs 220, you want him to lose another "40-60" to where he is 160-180 pounds? That's 44-50% of his total body weight. I seriously doubt he is "severely overweight" now.

I was 200 pounds at age 19, you could see my hip bones and ribs. My BMI was 24.8 (e.g. 0.2 from overweight) and my doctor told me to gain 40 pounds. Your numbers only make sense for the body density of children or East-Asians. For most of us bone density doesn't settle until about age 25. Muscle mass might not settle until into one's 40s or 50s.

10+ Year Old Account

220lbs is not severely overweight maybe if you are super short but like no.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Dude is obviously working it. And because of that, I wouldn't pay much attention to BMI.
    He just needs to keep doing whatever he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Id imagine losing more weight?
    This. If you're still 220 lbs, you're probably still overweight, which means you're still going to have a round face. To have a really slim face, you need to have a much lower BMI than you currently have most likely, around the 15% body fat area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    220lbs is not severely overweight maybe if you are super short but like no.
    https://www.weightwatchers.com/nz/he...ightrangechart

but i admit my mistake i miscalculated as i never use imperial units

220 pounds is 99 kg not 110 as i assumed

so he should loose +/- 15-20 kg to reach healthy weight unless he is very high (thats why he still sees his face as very fat )

and yes its very likely he is still very obese as i doubt that he had very athletic body before getting so fat.

without doubt he did good work so far. and he should be confratulated for it - but he still has long way from being really healthy
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2020-10-07 at 10:45 PM.

Pfft...I went from 200 to 187 during the summer, sweating in the heat and humidity jogging under the sun. Face lost a lot of the fat. While there's a bit of angularity showing, it's still fairly round..ish. Bone structure won't change no matter what.

Lose more weight or grow a big beard. That's what I did, can't see my genetic double chin anymore.

Keep up the good work, you can't spot weight loss and some people just hold fat in different places. You're closing in on that point that even 5-10 pounds will be very telling on your body, keep pounding away and you will see results.

Depending on how tall the OP is, 220 may be a healthy weight. No way is it severely anything.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!