Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    Who cares? as long as they're doing a good job then it doesn't matter. Cancel culture needs to die.

  2. #102
    When you say these things are racist, the people on the left will reject that based on their belief that white people can not experience racism. For them racism is prejudice + power, and they see whites as the oppressors and non-whites as the oppressed. So calling anti-white sentiments racist will always run into a pointless debate about how it isn't actually racist.

    Just realize that the game is rigged. These people have been manipulated into believing that their own race is evil. You can't talk reasonably with them. It is no different than arguing with a religious person that has been indoctrinated since birth. You can't even hate these people. They are just parroting what society has told them since they were kids.

  3. #103
    Banned Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    11,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    because without context its hard to point any fingers.
    the tweets are the context, see how most of then are not responding to anyone, dude, they are clearly wanting to get attention by hating on white males pretending they are anti-racism, those are the people who cross the street when we are walking by

  4. #104
    Old God Orby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Essex, England
    Posts
    10,509
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    being bigoted towards people because of their race or gender is still racism or sexism.



    he didn't leave it out, he got the definition from somewhere that felt no need to add an irrelevant and unimportant phrase to a definition to make it seem like white people are the only ones that can be racist. whites aren't even the majority of the world either, neither is white a race, its a skin color common among several races that were from the region of europe and surrounding areas.
    Yea I will admit being wrong there I thought he got it from the same source. Thats on me.

  5. #105
    I mean, a lot of their takes aren't wrong. White men are the source of so much hatred and evil in this world. They are allowed to speak their minds on topics like these. Why would we silence them? Haven't women been censored enough over the past 2000 years? Take time to open your mind a bit more and feel empathy towards others who don't have that white male privilege.
    "Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance"

  6. #106
    This is as bad as those who say racism must involve power over another race not just overt racism. Over racism + institutionalized power. What an actual joke lol.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Neklord View Post
    Who cares? as long as they're doing a good job then it doesn't matter. Cancel culture needs to die.
    Those women are the cancel culture.

  8. #108
    If they can keep their personal politics out of the books then they can believe or tweet whatever they want. I just get all my lore from nobbel87 anyway, since all the WoW books kinda... you know... suck.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    You ain't wrong in thinking what they said is wrong. I personally wouldn't say what they said. If they are guilty of anything (as I mentioned before) is being overly aggressive. But the whole race debate regarding this whole thing is silly, because without context its hard to point any fingers.
    Beautiful how people literally spoon feed you the definition and you stil act like you know better than everyone else. You don't need context. You need to accept that you are wrong. It is racist by definition. And no context in the world is going to make those words acceptable. Being wrong is a human thing, learn to live with it.

    Attacking an entire population because of their skin color/sex is racist/sexist. Individuals are racist, not races. Individuals like these authors. I'm happy that more and more people realize how mentally ill these people are. I hope they get help.

    Edit:

    Damn you actually admitted that you were wrong while i was making this post. Respect for that.

  10. #110
    The Patient LuckyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    North-rhine-westphalia
    Posts
    347
    I would actually not care either way simply because only their work has value to me, not their opinion.

  11. #111
    They're all pretty bad writers, but is it really surprising that twitter blue checkmarks shitpost?
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.

  12. #112
    Banned Syegfryed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Darkshore, Killing Living and Dead elves
    Posts
    11,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Neklord View Post
    Who cares? as long as they're doing a good job then it doesn't matter. Cancel culture needs to die.
    they are not doing a god job, forcing their own political view fucking up the story is not a good job, at least the shadow rising book and the short story was not something i would call "good job".

    This madeleine was the one who wrote that terrible tumblr fanfic about lorthemar and thalyssra, and wink wink, Lorthemar is a perfect example of perfect white male, by being an elf, guess there is no problem if its an elf hot dude,

  13. #113
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    32,447
    Don't reopen closed threads. Closing this.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •