Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except its not... Show me the other guild fighting them... There is no other guild... Literally they just storm the city killign everyone they seee. it was not an PVP rp event, especially since those dont happen in stormwind, they have designated areas outside of cities, cause they DONT WANT TO GET BANNED for disrupting players.

Show me in this video where they are having a "RP PVP event" show me.

Oh cause 1 side has matching armor and mounts suddenly means its an RP pvp event? thats not how rp servers work sorry mate...
    And again "stop speaking on the behalf of the whole rp community" im speaking with the literal RP server rules, and many bans of trolls fucking with rp events before it.

its a video of a raid group running around killing random people in stormwind for 2 hours... thats not an RP PVP event.
    Oh sorry, I thought that "raiding" means storming enemy city and killing everybody you see while looting and destroying their property, but I guess the 2020 version is having agreement with a guild that you want to attack enemy city in a area designated for killing enemies that consent.

But I guess you're right, nowadays you have to give consent even to scourge that they can attack you in the pre-patch event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    Oh sorry, I thought that "raiding" means storming enemy city and killing everybody you see while looting and destroying their property, but I guess the 2020 version is having agreement with a guild that you want to attack enemy city in a area designated for killing enemies that consent.
    Thats not rp, randomly killing players is not RP, sorry to tell you. as i said earlier.

Forcefully doing something to someone then saying "There was consent, i consented! they didnt but i did!" is not a defense.

Consent is a 2 way thing, running up and killing people is not roleplay. By your logic literally EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO in this game is roleplay.

and yes, this has been a thing since v to the fucking a n i l l a.
    if you wanted to do an RP event, you set it up with the server, and you set it up usually outside the major RP hubs as to not interupt stuff, and if you wanted to have PVP RP it was OUTSIDE.

Even when RP-PVP servers were a thing RP events happened outside the major cities to not bother the people just trying to casually rp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Me over here trying to hide my shock that FelPlague is here like clockwork defending yet another dumb blizzard random GM decision /s
    "Consent", roflmao

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Me over here trying to hide my shock that FelPlague is here like clockwork defending yet another dumb blizzard random GM decision /s
    "Consent", roflmao
    I mean its not a random, its literally written down in the fucking rules and people have been punished for this countless times in the past...
    there was literally a MASSIVE fucking thing with asmongold and sodapopping where a fair few of their fans were temp banned because of it.

if yall wanna fucking bother people, go do it on your own time, dont fuck with people trying to enjoy the game.
    thats called being a bully, and holy fuck if you take enjoyment in being a bully you need to fucking see a therapist.

"Consent roflmao"
    See a fucking therapist if you think the concept of asking people for consent before you force something onto them is "roflmao" Sounds pretty incel to me.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-10-06 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    "Consent", roflmao
    lol this so much

7+ Year Old Account
    lol this so much
    man imagine getting enjoyment from breaking the rules and ruining peoples days.
    ha imagine that, cant you?

man imagine getting enjoyment from breaking the rules and ruining peoples days.
    ha imagine that, cant you?
    Imagine being called champion (only by NPCs), slaying dragons and literal gods and then cry that big mean hordie killed you and he deserves a ban because he raided a city in a game where horde has been raiding alliance cities since the first game.

You say that, but what sounds more legit.

A special snowflake is someone who thinks they know more about the rules of wow RP servers then the people who actually make and operate wow and its rp servers.
    Dude, they are no "rules" - you failed to show me any. These are just some GM statements. They are worth *nothing* but even those say nothing about how that event was not proper RP according to the rules they set.
    The server rules I found (and I actually had to search quite a bit) just mention that you shouldn't *harass* people. That PvP-Event right there is not harassment. It's a flipping thin line that people like you like to abuse to get their way.
    That's what you get from having your rules vague as fuck.

But I'm done here. This is just dumb catering to the stupid.
    And people complain about how FFXIV players are fancy-pants, jeez-louise
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 07:26 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being called champion (only by NPCs), slaying dragons and literal gods and then cry that big mean hordie killed you and he deserves a ban because he raided a city in a game where horde has been raiding alliance cities since the first game.
    Funny that the fucking rules of the game dont give a fucking shit about your twisted canon.

Spawn camping is not against the lore, yet its banable.
    Hacking the game, you are the champion, you should be able to fly and 1 shot mobs, why does blizz ban me if i hack the game to be more realistic!

Rules do not give a shit about your feelings.
    if the rules tell you to not fuck with Rpers dont, its that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Dude, they are no "rules" - you failed to show me any. These are just some GM statements. They are worth *nothing*.
    The server rules I found (and I actually had to search quite a bit) just mention that you shouldn't *harass* people. That PvP-Event right there is not harassment. It's a flipping thin line that people like you like to abuse to get their way.
    i literally showed you them for holy fucking shit.
    Here you go again since you apparently missed them the last time i linked you them.

"Someone is intentionally disrupting the gameplay on the zone"
    "A guy is killing the quest giver over and over so nobody can pick up or turn in the quest"
    Camping people and killing all the people in stormwind for 2 hours. especially on an rp realm where warmode does not exist.
    "Player is disrupting RP activities"
    There you go.

If a Community manager, a game master, and two pages of their rules are not enough, i dont know what to say other then i am amazed.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-10-06 at 07:26 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    I can turn that around and ask, why the other side would go out of their way and organize a wedding in one of the warmode locked cities?
    Because the rules are on their favor. Members outside of warmode are protected (pretty much) no matter where they are.
    That is why if you want to RP you stay out of warmode, and if you wanna cause trouble you go into warmode, but stormwind is the only alliance orgriamr the only horde that has no phase for that, so you just dont go there.

I love the victim blaming here, nice little attempt to you know shift blame, even though it makes no sense.

Thank you Felplague for the wonderful promotion and keeping the thread alive!

We are flooded with new recruits. Actually, we want to invite you and will sheep every Alliance in our path so that you can "rp" with it. You can have your own guild rank, "the sheep tickler"! <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post

We are flooded with new recruits. Actually, we want to invite you and will sheep every Alliance in our path so that you can "rp" with it. You can have your own guild rank, "the sheep tickler"! <3
    Nah mate, dont need to join your guild, i much rather not be connected with a guild/channel that has to self advertise itself to become popular, and come on only 1 asmongold veiwing? if you wanna brag you gotta get more then him almost accidentally watching a hentai on stream, come on its just sad.

You guys got banned rightfully, continue what you do and it will only get higher and higher, and self advertising is gunna do nothing but get you short term views. you dont have the charisma or the fortune to pull it off like tipsout.

7+ Year Old Account
    Killing low lv players is RP... WoW is not a single player, joining a roleplay realm you are bounded to RP against the enemy, and sometimes they are stronger than you.

people need to know how to improvise, shit like that happens in tabletop RPgs all the time, get slow in your quest? your objective is lost, the city you are supposed to go? you didn't went in time, the city was attacked and the person you should talk is dead.

though i agree camping for hours is retarded,

I didn't even realize OP is a member of that guild. Thanks for a great video, glad to see that guilds like yours still exist. Reminds me of good old times when city raiding and world PVP in general was more popular. And screw the GM that banned you.

Nah mate, dont need to join your guild, i much rather not be connected with a guild/channel that has to self advertise itself to become popular, and come on only 1 asmongold veiwing? if you wanna brag you gotta get more then him almost accidentally watching a hentai on stream, come on its just sad.

You guys got banned rightfully, continue what you do and it will only get higher and higher, and self advertising is gunna do nothing but get you short term views. you dont have the charisma or the fortune to pull it off like tipsout.
    Extending our offer to 3 sheep a day. Or do you prefer you personal vulpera slave?

Funny that the fucking rules of the game dont give a fucking shit about your twisted canon.

Spawn camping is not against the lore, yet its banable.
    Hacking the game, you are the champion, you should be able to fly and 1 shot mobs, why does blizz ban me if i hack the game to be more realistic!

Rules do not give a shit about your feelings.
    if the rules tell you to not fuck with Rpers dont, its that simple.

- - - Updated - - -

i literally showed you them for holy fucking shit.

Here you go again since you apparently missed them the last time i linked you them.

"Someone is intentionally disrupting the gameplay on the zone"
    "A guy is killing the quest giver over and over so nobody can pick up or turn in the quest"
    Camping people and killing all the people in stormwind for 2 hours. especially on an rp realm where warmode does not exist.
    "Player is disrupting RP activities"
    There you go.

If a Community manager, a game master, and two pages of their rules are not enough, i dont know what to say other then i am amazed.
    dude, I saw that comment but it doesn't apply here. What's so difficult to understand.
    You know fucking well what killing the quest giver over and over means.
    You also fucking know well that this isn't a RP rule but true for all servers.
    Disrupting RP acitivities doesn't apply here also.
    That rule is for idiots that sit on their Kodo mounts and block vision with the intend to disrupt the activity out of spite, just like how people sit on mounts near khadgar and shit like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    dude, I saw that comment but it doesn't apply here. What's so difficult to understand.
    You know fucking well what killing the quest giver over and over means.
    You also fucking know well that this isn't a RP rule but true for all servers.
    ""Player is disrupting RP activities""
    Isnt a rule for RP servers? LOLOLOLLOL

Also yes, killing all the npcs in stormwind for 2 hours is 100%

next i bet your gunna say "It says i cant hack but i didnt hack, i just pressed install on the program and then clicked apply and now i can fly!"

llololool so if some guy just stops everyone from using the bank, we should just... go to a different bank and let him have his fit?
    Instead of kicking him out so the rest of us can do what we are paying to do.
    Yeaaaaaaaaah...
    Read my comment before responding.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    imagine getting banned for having a faction war in a game where their latest xpac was about faction war
    Fun detected and removed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Extending our offer to 3 sheep a day. Or do you prefer you personal vulpera slave?
    nah mate, i prefer to have what dignity i have instead of needing to whore myself out on forums for views and beg asmon to watch my vids.
    You notice any other channels self advertising in threads here? Nah cause it's against the rules and it's pathetic.
    btw just putting like 90% of the people on block at this point cause i've linked them the Gm posts, the Cm posts, the rules, over and over and over again but they keep circling back to "but that's not true!"
    That and im done my scrpt so im heading to bed.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-10-06 at 07:50 AM.

""Player is disrupting RP activities""
    Isnt a rule for RP servers? LOLOLOLLOL

Also yes, killing all the npcs in stormwind for 2 hours is 100%

next i bet your gunna say "It says i cant hack but i didnt hack, i just pressed install on the program and then clicked apply and now i can fly!"
    Are you just here to spam or do you just not think before you write?
    These are not RP specific rules. Some of them are - obviously - but disrupting RP activities are not what they did.
    What is that shit about hacking even about and how does it relate to this?

What a huge troll you are. You are probalby the first guy on this forum I'm going to put on ignore... and I can deal with a lot of dumb shit.