Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
11
19
20
21
22
23
... LastLast
  1. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i mean you say that, but blizzard themselves and the entire rp community disagrees with you, soo too bad, make your own game if you dont agree with blizzards rules they have had for 15 years.
    Where are the rules for WoW RP?
    And obviously, the entire RP community doesn't disagree, which is why this event has happened?

  2. #402
    PvP is part of the RP in a game such as this.
    You completely failed to recognize this and I guess that means it's not easy?
    It isn't as long as one don't want to see it this way. You are failing to recognized your point of view isn't only valid point of view. And because player can deactivate pvp and play with WM off it means your statemnt is wrong. Game allows you to chose and most people opt out. Simple fact. There are games where PvP is unavoidable but WoW isn't such a game. Can you understand what is meaning of having option to be either WM on or WM off?

    Same deal with attacking Stormwind or Orgrimmar.
    It's already dumb that non PvP RP existed because it destroys the whole RP aspect of the franchise.
    This is your opinion. As we can see most people on RP servers thinks otherwise. And Blizzard supports them and their way of playing WoW. Not just now but they are doing it for long time. If you don't like it you can play with WM on and do as much PvP as you want but it doesn't give you right to place your expectations above expectations of other players. There are rules Sir. You can dislike rules but you should obey. Of course you can ignore it and then there are consequences. You can talk the talk but you should be ready to walk the walk

    If they want to play fantasy sex-simulator they should buy a game that is meant to be a fantasy sex simulator and not a game that is meant to be about faction wars where the biggest and major parts of the story is and has always been "FOR THE ALLIANCE" and "FOR THE HORDE".
    You are just direspectful. It doesn't hurt RP players. It just shows your attitude has a lot of "low points".

    For all those who are saying it is "World of WARcraft". Yes it is but it doesn't means war must be played as PvP. There is lore, there is huge NPC driven war content. And at this point in THIS expansion Horde and Alliance aren't at war. Plus killing auctioner over and over again isn't PvP. It's against lore, it's against rules on RP server. It's simple as that. And all those RPers enjoying this way of playing game are proof it was working for long time and it is working still. If you aren't happy with such rules then there are normal servers and you can play your way. As long as you won't make something stupid and won't break other rules.

    Where are the rules for WoW RP?
    And obviously, the entire RP community doesn't disagree, which is why this event has happened?
    Those rules were linked here many times. No need to link it again just to wait for another arogant, entitled person ask for it. And if people who are ignoring those rules and are banned is proof those rules are in force. Which means those few aren't RPers in way which is allowed on RP servers. And they are minority who either must adapt or must move to normal server. And to make this point stronger - Blizz for sure warned them it's wrong what they are doing. That's why only some of them got 3 day ban and that's why Blizz punished them next day because most likely there was investigation. It's simple logic Sir. They weren't banned because there are no rules but they were banned because there are rules and ignoring this simple fact and pretending your point of view is above rules is like kicking game with horse. You can play it but horse will win and it'll be painful experience for other side of the kicking competition.

  3. #403
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,040
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Where are the rules for WoW RP?
    And obviously, the entire RP community doesn't disagree, which is why this event has happened?
    Idk if you know but this wasent an event.
    it was a bunch of trolls fucking around in a city for 2 hours.


    https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/13150
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/13923

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Very valid points.


    Which takes precedence? RP Rules or Warmode Rules? By definition their ENTIRE GUILD is a Roleplay guild playing under both RP rules and WM rules. The Alliance players that had their Warmode on sitting in Stormwind were playing under WM Rules themselves.

    back in my day PVP meant you were NEVER safe. not even in Ironforge or Stormwind. You were flagged, you were fair game and anyone flagged was fair game.

    OOOH I GOT AN IDEA!

    can I Roleplay a pacifist in Warmode on an RP Server?
    Server rules are over warmode rules.
    cause there is no such thing as warmode rules.
    and just because you say "I was roleplaying" does not mean you didnt break the rules, would you fucking imagine.

    "I know i was hacking but i was roleplaying a god, that means its not against the rules!"

    no, just cause your roleplaying does not mean its against the rules.
    and on an RP realm it is against the rules to do things that are disruptive to other players roleplay.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Then dont play World of WARcraft then if you cant handle being "disrupted" by the game itself. Jeez louise you people...
    So what if i grabbed you and put you on the back of my mount and flew you around all the zones when you were trying to raid, would you be pissed? and you try to get off your mount but "GASP" you cant cause even if you press the dismount button you are still there!

    Yeah, then dont play the WORLD of warcraft if you cant handle being "disrupted" by the game itself.

    people are trying to ROLE PLAY on their ROLE PLAY realm on their ROLE PLAYING GAME and people are disrupting that.
    Its against the rules.






    And linking AGAIN since people fail to understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again i think you fail to realize this actually has nothing to do with pvp, no matter how many times i tell you, you keep forcing it back to this.


    disupritve gameplay can be done by people of the opposite faction, of the same faction, pvp, or no pvp, verbal, phsyical, or visual.


    Disruptive gameplay normally is preventing people from playing the game, camping people, camping quest npcs, general asshole stuff




    HOWEVER RP realms are special realms made for RPers which have extra rules, this way to allow player to enjoy RP better, these special rules include

    New names restrictions
    Disruptive gameplay additions being.
    If people disrupt your RP/rp events, they can be reported and banned. Just like how if you disrupted another persons gameplay you could be reported and banned, on rp realms you can be reported and banned for disrupting RP.

    Cause on Rp realms, RP is treated as gameplay, meaning purposefully disrupting it is disrupting gameplay.
    As you are on in an RPG, on an RP realm.

    this includes stuff like spamming chat.
    running around ontop of players
    harrasing players
    spam killing npcs in town
    toy spamming
    and more.


    You do not need to be in pvp to disrupt peoples RP, you do not need to be of the opposite faction. this has nothing to do with PVP, other then by these guys doing PVP for 2 hours, they were disrupting MANY peoples RP.



    I could go right now and find some Rpers then throw all my toys on them and follow people doing so for 2 hours, and i bet you i would get a GM ticket, or a right out couple day ban. now im not gunna do that as i need to keep good standing with blizz for events and stuff but yeah.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-10-06 at 05:46 AM.

  4. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    snip
    again, where are the RP rules?

    Them attacking a city is not stopping other people to RP properly. It's not harrassing either.
    And it certainly was a guild event.
    An event that can very well be considered proper RP in WoW.

    Is this some "my RP stops where your RP begins" bullshit?
    How do people even play together on RP realms?

    If I have a wedding in the church of Stormwind and the city gets attacked in the middle of it. I'll play that shit out as a proper RP player. Anything else is, once again, pathetic and pretentious.
    I'll switch to my combat gear, ride out with the combatants who are with me watching the wedding.
    If it all happens so fast that they catch me offguard, I'll deal with it.

    It's just dumb to limit proper RP and world interaction in a game that is *all about that EXACTLY* just because some whimsical millenials or whatever "don't feel like it right now".


    The only thing I would consider ban-worthy here is their names.
    But on the other hand, that's damn cool from a RPG perspective in this specific scenario too.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 06:01 AM.

  5. #405
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,040
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    again, where are the RP rules?

    Them attacking a city is not stopping other people to RP properly. It's not harrassing either.
    And it certainly was a guild event.
    An event that can very well be considered proper RP in WoW.

    Is this some "my RP stops where your RP begins" bullshit?
    How do people even play together on RP realms?

    If I have a wedding in the church of Stormwind and the city gets attacked in the middle of it. I'll play that shit out as a proper RP player. Anything else is, once again, pathetic and pretentious.
    I'll switch to my combat gear, ride out with the combatants who are with me watching the wedding.
    If it all happens so fast that they catch me offguard, I'll deal with it.

    It's just dumb to limit proper RP and world interaction in a game that is *all about that EXACTLY* just because some whimsical millenials or whatever "don't feel like it right now".


    The only thing I would consider ban-worthy here is their names.
    But on the other hand, that's damn cool from a RPG perspective in this specific scenario too.
    I love how you say its an Rp event when it very much isnt, the people being effected are not in an event, the people taking part may call it an event, but thats like saying. forced X aint forced cause its consentual for one side!

    Just because one side is consenting does not mean suddenly both sides consent...

    No its not "where my rp stops your can begin" its literally "you are camping the city and disrupting everyones rp"

    You have some pretty fucking special snowflake shit.

    Also you sya that, but ask any fucking person on rp servers and they would be pissed the fuck off if they had this ingame wedding planned and people came and crashed it.

    i feel like your tying to say you know the rules better then blizz themselves, which is hilarious.


    and idk what fucking world you live in that just running around 1 shotting level 20's is considered "rp"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-10-06 at 06:22 AM.

  6. #406
    I love how you say its an Rp event when it very much isnt, the people being effected are not in an event, the people taking part may call it an event, but thats like saying. forced X aint forced cause its consentual for one side!

    Just because one side is consenting does not mean suddenly both sides consent...

    No its not "where my rp stops your can begin" its literally "you are camping the city and disrupting everyones rp"
    Hilarious, so it's "your RP stops where my RP begins" after all.
    Look at these "RP"-Players that only RP when they want to, even though they should RP at all times and interact with what is happening in the world.

    You have some pretty fucking special snowflake shit.
    uhm... no? That's quite the opposite of being a special snowflake. Do you even know what that means?

    and idk what fucking world you live in that just running around 1 shotting level 20's is considered "rp"
    It fucking *is* - rofl. It all depends on how you play that one out.
    Fuck, WoW-RP players must be really shit at RPing if they can't even figure that one out.


    Also you sya that, but ask any fucking person on rp servers and they would be pissed the fuck off if they had this ingame wedding planned and people came and crashed it.
    lol, them crashing it would be the most amazing thing. As long as they do it properly. In this case, I can even fight back and engage them.
    If it were alliance characters, I could challenge them to a duel to save my "honor" or some shit.
    Since this was a proper engagement of Horde vs Alliance, the wedding would obviously be delayed and fighting the horde would take priority.
    "Oh no, my RP plan didn't work out 100% as I wanted it to be, whatever am I going to do".

    Why the heck do they even play on official servers.
    The game is an MMO. You are supposed to interact with other players that are not in your guild. If they want private meetings and enforce them. They should allow housing or do what FFXIV does, instanced weddings and shit like that. Since that isn't the case, I should be able to interact with the world at all times and all players walking on that realm should be able to properly realize that other players can - at all times - interact with my RP-session for tonight.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 06:37 AM.

  7. #407
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,040
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Hilarious, so it's "your RP stops where my RP begins" after all.
    Look at these "RP"-Players that only RP when they want to, even though they should RP at all times and interact with what is happening in the world.
    Trolling people for 2 hours is not rping, get ahold of yourself before you break your back reaching so far.
    and i mean its funy cause your actually arguing with yourself "your rp stops were mine begins" works both ways buster... Why should we be forced to deal with their rp? why does our Rp have to stop because they want to do their rp? why are we not allowed to RP in peace? huh?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    uhm... no? That's quite the opposite of being a special snowflake. Do you even know what that means?
    "Snowflake is a 2010s derogatory slang term for a person, implying that they have an inflated sense of uniqueness, an unwarranted sense of entitlement, or are overly-emotional, easily offended, and unable to deal with opposing opinions."


    Now let me read off to you for a moment.

    "Our RP is more important then yours, therefore for 2 hours we should be allowed to enforce our rp and ONLY our rp, until then the rest of you MUST leave stormwind, or you will be trolled, this is our city now and we will rp in in it, we do not care about the rules, we are over the rules. Us few are more important then you many."

    Sound like someone who has an inflated sense of uniqueness and unwarranted sense of entitlement?
    And then when they were banned for it they came crying to the forums.
    and funny "inflated sense of uniqueness" almost like the kinda person who would self advertise their videos out of no where liek "oh yeah we also do transmog competitions!"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    lol, them crashing it would be the most amazing thing. As long as they do it properly. In this case, I can even fight back and engage them.
    If it were alliance characters, I could challenge them to a duel to save my "honor" or some shit.
    Challenge them to a duel?
    you rez, and then you get killed before you can even say anything to them.
    you rez again and try to say anything they laugh at you and kill you more.
    you try to bfriend one of them and tell them to play along, you try to challenge them and they call you a nerd and kill you again.
    And all your friends that spent days or even weeks trying to make sure they couldall make it at the same time cause its so hard to get their schedules lined up are just told "welp sorry we gotta rp with these guys now i guess who are calling us retards and tbagging us"

    Yeah sounds like fun Rp to me mate, maybe you should go back to whatever edgy mary sue rp you do instead of playing in this odd world where you think people are gunna put up with people being assholes and ruining their events, cause again, it is literally AGAINST BLIZZARDS RULES.

    but hey your more important then blizzard right! you are more unique, more special, more important, more entitled...
    More of a snowflake.



    But man it has enlightened me today on how many people are so full of themselves they think their opinion on rules are more important then blizzards actual official rules, and that because they dont like blizzards rules, they dont have to obey them. wont be long before people defend hackers! oh wait they did for awhile in legion... lol.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-10-06 at 06:45 AM.

  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "Our RP is more important then yours, therefore for 2 hours we should be allowed to enforce our rp and ONLY our rp, until then the rest of you MUST leave stormwind, or you will be trolled, this is our city now and we will rp in in it, we do not care about the rules, we are over the rules. Us few are more important then you many."
    That's not what he's saying. He's saying all RPs are equally important and should not be limited in any way externally as there are countless solutions for both sides to enjoy themselves uninterrupted shall they wish so.

  9. #409
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    That's not what he's saying. He's saying all RPs are equally important and should not be limited in any way externally as there are countless solutions for both sides to enjoy themselves uninterrupted shall they wish so.
    Ok tell me how the people trying to rp in stormwind do so without being interrupted by these guys running around trolling people in rp for 2 hours?

    And you say "For both sides" yes the OP's side went out of their way to cause trouble, instead of raiding one of the less populated not warmode locked cities.

  10. #410
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Ok tell me how the people trying to rp in stormwind do so without being interrupted by these guys running around trolling people in rp for 2 hours?

    And you say "For both sides" yes the OP's side went out of their way to cause trouble, instead of raiding one of the less populated not warmode locked cities.

    how does that even change anything?

    If I want to attack redridge with my group of horde bandits, and players do their thing there, I have to stop? Or do the non-warmode players just ignore that I'm currently raiding the town and killing innocent townspeople and since I'm an undead, I eat their corpses too with cannibalize. Some NICE RP you got there m8, holding your festival while I'm ravaging the town.
    And wtf, your Snowflake bullshit is so dumb. It's also funny how you not realize that you are being the snowflake here. The fact that Blizzard caters towards your opinion does not mean you are right - oh hell. In fact, since it's Blizzard, it's actually more like proof that you are wrong when you want to tell me how you are "so much not a special snowflake"

    What do people do if they want to marry in Stormwind, but some other group wants to do the same?
    Do they report each other because they are "in the way"?

    It's fucking dumb. The WoW RP community, if they are anything similar to what you resemble right here, is utter and complete garbage and doesn't know shit about roleplaying, even less so about roleplaying in an MMORPG.
    But I don't quite believe you stand for any significant part of that community. You are just the whiny voice that wants to be special and you'd probably report anyone who would deny that special perception of yourself.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 07:09 AM.

  11. #411
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,040
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    how does that even change anything?

    If I want to attack redridge with my group of horde bandits, and players do their thing there, I have to stop?
    And wtf, your Snowflake bullshit is so dumb.
    You say that, but what sounds more legit.

    A special snowflake is someone who thinks they know more about the rules of wow RP servers then the people who actually make and operate wow and its rp servers.

    or a person who goes "yeah ok i will follow those rules"

    I think the person who thinks they are above the rules is the one who is the special snowflake. (I hate using the term but you seem to love it so i guess i gotta use it so you can understand better)

    and no, if you attack redridge and players are there you can kill them all you want, you know why? cause if you are there and they are there, that means they have warmode on, which means they are free game.

    But special thing about stormwind and ironforge is they dont care if you have warmode on or off, which is why doing any large scale pvp there is bannable as you can see with OP's scenario.
    Do what your doing liek the acheive then get out, simple as that.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-10-06 at 07:03 AM.

  12. #412
    Nice, that was a great video. But I guess Blizzard doesn't allow fun in 2020.

    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Ok tell me how the people trying to rp in stormwind do so without being interrupted by these guys running around trolling people in rp for 2 hours?

    And you say "For both sides" yes the OP's side went out of their way to cause trouble, instead of raiding one of the less populated not warmode locked cities.
    Just stop please. Did you watch the video? It was a PVP RP event. And it was pretty awesome with their matching mounts and armor. And why would they raid any other city? Stormwind is THE main Alliance city and it has been raided since vanilla. And stop speaking on behalf of the whole RP community, it is pretty cringe.

    I'm not even surprised btw, I opened this thread fully expecting FelPlague writing paragraphs defending Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

  13. #413
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    Nice, that was a great video. But I guess Blizzard doesn't allow fun in 2020.



    Just stop please. Did you watch the video? It was a PVP RP event. And it was pretty awesome with their matching mounts and armor. And why would they raid any other city? Stormwind is THE main Alliance city and it has been raided since vanilla. And stop speaking on behalf of the whole RP community, it is pretty cringe.

    I'm not even surprised btw, I opened this thread fully expecting FelPlague writing paragraphs defending Blizzard.
    Except its not... Show me the other guild fighting them... There is no other guild... Literally they just storm the city killign everyone they seee. it was not an PVP rp event, especially since those dont happen in stormwind, they have designated areas outside of cities, cause they DONT WANT TO GET BANNED for disrupting players.

    Show me in this video where they are having a "RP PVP event" show me.

    Oh cause 1 side has matching armor and mounts suddenly means its an RP pvp event? thats not how rp servers work sorry mate...
    And again "stop speaking on the behalf of the whole rp community" im speaking with the literal RP server rules, and many bans of trolls fucking with rp events before it.


    its a video of a raid group running around killing random people in stormwind for 2 hours... thats not an RP PVP event.

    Actual RP PVP events set up designated locations out in the world, they set up raid groups and they fight there, knowing if they did so it in the city 1. that would disrupt peoples RP 2. that could lead to them being banned.

  14. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Except its not... Show me the other guild fighting them... There is no other guild... Literally they just storm the city killign everyone they seee. it was not an PVP rp event, especially since those dont happen in stormwind, they have designated areas outside of cities, cause they DONT WANT TO GET BANNED for disrupting players.

    Show me in this video where they are having a "RP PVP event" show me.

    Oh cause 1 side has matching armor and mounts suddenly means its an RP pvp event? thats not how rp servers work sorry mate...
    And again "stop speaking on the behalf of the whole rp community" im speaking with the literal RP server rules, and many bans of trolls fucking with rp events before it.


    its a video of a raid group running around killing random people in stormwind for 2 hours... thats not an RP PVP event.
    Oh sorry, I thought that "raiding" means storming enemy city and killing everybody you see while looting and destroying their property, but I guess the 2020 version is having agreement with a guild that you want to attack enemy city in a area designated for killing enemies that consent.

    But I guess you're right, nowadays you have to give consent even to scourge that they can attack you in the pre-patch event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

  15. #415
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    Oh sorry, I thought that "raiding" means storming enemy city and killing everybody you see while looting and destroying their property, but I guess the 2020 version is having agreement with a guild that you want to attack enemy city in a area designated for killing enemies that consent.
    Thats not rp, randomly killing players is not RP, sorry to tell you. as i said earlier.


    Forcefully doing something to someone then saying "There was consent, i consented! they didnt but i did!" is not a defense.

    Consent is a 2 way thing, running up and killing people is not roleplay. By your logic literally EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO in this game is roleplay.

    and yes, this has been a thing since v to the fucking a n i l l a.
    if you wanted to do an RP event, you set it up with the server, and you set it up usually outside the major RP hubs as to not interupt stuff, and if you wanted to have PVP RP it was OUTSIDE.

    Even when RP-PVP servers were a thing RP events happened outside the major cities to not bother the people just trying to casually rp.

  16. #416
    Me over here trying to hide my shock that FelPlague is here like clockwork defending yet another dumb blizzard random GM decision /s
    "Consent", roflmao
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.

  17. #417
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Me over here trying to hide my shock that FelPlague is here like clockwork defending yet another dumb blizzard random GM decision /s
    "Consent", roflmao
    I mean its not a random, its literally written down in the fucking rules and people have been punished for this countless times in the past...
    there was literally a MASSIVE fucking thing with asmongold and sodapopping where a fair few of their fans were temp banned because of it.


    if yall wanna fucking bother people, go do it on your own time, dont fuck with people trying to enjoy the game.
    thats called being a bully, and holy fuck if you take enjoyment in being a bully you need to fucking see a therapist.



    "Consent roflmao"
    See a fucking therapist if you think the concept of asking people for consent before you force something onto them is "roflmao" Sounds pretty incel to me.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-10-06 at 07:21 AM.

  18. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Me over here trying to hide my shock that FelPlague is here like clockwork defending yet another dumb blizzard random GM decision /s
    "Consent", roflmao
    lol this so much
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

  19. #419
    Banned FelPlague's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    22,040
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    lol this so much
    man imagine getting enjoyment from breaking the rules and ruining peoples days.
    ha imagine that, cant you?

  20. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    man imagine getting enjoyment from breaking the rules and ruining peoples days.
    ha imagine that, cant you?
    Imagine being called champion (only by NPCs), slaying dragons and literal gods and then cry that big mean hordie killed you and he deserves a ban because he raided a city in a game where horde has been raiding alliance cities since the first game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •