Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    If you're comparing racism to city raids you've really lost the plot.
    I mean your the one who was saying it's fine to do whatever you want even if it's against the rules as long as you say it's RP I used that simply caused it was mentioned earlier. But yeah, present sound too good does it, being able to do whatever you want to whoever you want then just say "you can't ban me I was doing rp!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Not true. One hour in the throne room with one mean typhooning druid and 2-3 spectators. Who was there, you or me?
    You said 2 hours in stormwind earlier. Pretty sus.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I mean your the one who was saying it's fine to do whatever you want even if it's against the rules as long as you say it's RP I used that simply caused it was mentioned earlier. But yeah, present sound too good does it, being able to do whatever you want to whoever you want then just say "you can't ban me I was doing rp!"
    Is racism founded in real world history part of Azeroth? No, it is not. It is against the rules of the game, and has serious societal consequences outside of it.

Are city raids within the rules, yes. They are. They are incentivised as part of the game, they're part of the story. Horde vs Alliance is one of the things the Blizzard consistently stick to as a foundation of WoW. Raiding cities occasionally is perfectly fitting with the theme and setting of the game.

To exclude anyone from EVER raiding a city is gamey as hell.

I didn't track time, why would I? But it was NOT 2 hours of non-stop camping, there were other activites like doing video footage. Actually that was the reason behind it. Kill the king, occupy the throne room, make a video .. yes and kill a few alliance, WPvP after all.

Is racism founded in real world history part of Azeroth? No, it is not. It is against the rules of the game, and has serious societal consequences outside of it.

Are city raids within the rules, yes. They are. They are incentivised as part of the game, they're part of the story. Horde vs Alliance is one of the things the Blizzard consistently stick to as a foundation of WoW. Raiding cities occasionally is perfectly fitting with the theme and setting of the game.

To exclude anyone from EVER raiding a city is gamey as hell.
    Yes racism is founded in many locations in Azeroth. So is r*pe, and murder. And theft. And genocide, and enslavement. Guess all those are fine too then right?

Just because it happens in lore does not mean you can use it as an excuse to break the rules and harrass people.

Really you tried to pretend racism doesent exist in Azeroth?

Disrupting rp is against the rules the exact same way being racist is against the rules.

Blizzard has dictated it it had and you should be punished if you do it. End of, stop trying to weasel your way over rules.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't track time, why would I? But it was NOT 2 hours of non-stop camping, there were other activites like doing video footage. Actually that was the reason behind it. Kill the king, occupy the throne room, make a video .. yes and kill a few alliance, WPvP after all.
    Then why did you say the time earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Imagine, there are flipping idiots that want to RP in a game called World of Warcraft but don't want to participate in the "war".

Shouldn't the goal be to "occupy" the city until the defenders rally and take their city back?
    If they don't want to get killed, why don't they leave Stormwind and RP as "refugees".

Are RP-Realms that retarded that they only RP whenever *they* want? Ugh... that's awful.
    If you have to leave your city, your gameplay is being disrupted. You are now barred from certain things.

Yes racism is founded in many locations in Azeroth. So is r*pe, and murder. And theft. And genocide, and enslavement. Guess all those are fine too then right?

Just because it happens in lore does not mean you can use it as an excuse to break the rules and harrass people.

Really you tried to pretend racism doesent exist in Azeroth?

Disrupting rp is against the rules the exact same way being racist is against the rules.

Blizzard has dictated it it had and you should be punished if you do it. End of, stop trying to weasel your way over rules.
    You specifically mentioned racism founded in the real world. With a ton of real world history attached to it. And compared it to city raids. Which are within the rules of the game.

What you're gonna censor the "a" in rape? What about those other words, like murder and genocide, they are fine?

You specifically mentioned racism founded in the real world. With a ton of real world history attached to it. And compared it to city raids. Which are within the rules of the game.
    Except again, they arnt in this any many other circumstances. But keep telling yourself that.
    but hey it's better then the guy who wanted to enslave people and was against slave rights.

Then why did you say the time earlier?
    It was an estimate. Next time I will have a stopclock next to me, just for you ;D

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycutie View Post
    If you have to leave your city, your gameplay is being disrupted. You are now barred from certain things.
    Holy crap.
    This is an MMO. If my favorite inn is occupied by a big guild doing a festival of some sorts and I'm not invited: What do I do?
    Complain to the GMs?

Or do I try to handle the situation by either roleplaying properly and try to get "in" regardless or do I seek a different inn?
    Is this disruptive gameplay?
    If the city has warmode enabled at all times, then it means the city is not a safe place, it's as simple as that.
    I have no fucking clue why and when main-cities became no-go zones for the other faction. No idea why this should be the case for RP servers either.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycutie View Post
    What you're gonna censor the "a" in rape? What about those other words, like murder and genocide, they are fine?
    People are much more commonly set off by that word, especially since for example on games like wow the word is 100% censored, if you send it your message won't send at all, compared to others which will just censor.

- - - Updated - - -

It was an estimate. Next time I will have a stopclock next to me, just for you ;D
    Or you know... You could look at the time on your footage.
    Oh wait you prob didn't know that.

Except again, they arnt in this any many other circumstances. But keep telling yourself that.
    but hey it's better then the guy who wanted to enslave people and was against slave rights.
    Having earned the Reins of the Black War Bear on an RP server, this is incorrect.

Holy crap.
    This is an MMO. If my favorite inn is occupied by a big guild doing a festival of some sorts and I'm not invited: What do I do?
    Complain to the GMs?

Or do I try to handle the situation by either roleplaying properly and try to get "in" regardless or do I seek a different inn?
    Is this disruptive gameplay?
    Go in do what you need to do and leave. You are perfectly within your right in the games rules to do that.
    But go in there and start doing /yell "cbt or cock n ball torture is a..." And spam toys on everyone and you will be banned. It's literally the rules of to servers, get over yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Having earned the Reins of the Black War Bear on an RP server, this is incorrect.
    Guess what you don't need to spend 2 hours in a major city to get the black bear. Why do you keep making up lies about its requirments. There is ZERO, NONE NOTHING in the achievement section for killing enemies in their major city. The only thing is to go kill the faction leaders. Fly in, kill, leave. Ez.

You still have yet btw to explain what your job is at blizzard that you have more authority then multiple GM's, a CM and the official game rules.

Go in do what you need to do and leave. You are perfectly within your right in the games rules to do that.
    But go in there and start doing /yell "cbt or cock n ball torture is a..." And spam toys on everyone and you will be banned. It's literally the rules of to servers, get over yourself.

And what if I can't do what I wanted to do?
    Because I wanted to hold a festival with my 30 player guild?
    And now there is no room to sit on, people would stand on top of each other?
    Do you expect the whole serverbase and guilds to apply to a calendar or something?

It's no different from a horde guild trying to raid your city and stopping from whatever you were doing. External influence you can't control and have to live with if you play an MMORPG that is themed around faction wars and even - most recently - had a whole expansion focussing around it.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 09:37 AM.

Guess what you don't need to spend 2 hours in a major city to get the black bear. Why do you keep making up lies about its requirments. There is ZERO, NONE NOTHING in the achievement section for killing enemies in their major city. The only thing is to go kill the faction leaders. Fly in, kill, leave. Ez.
    There is. https://www.wowdb.com/achievements/6...f-the-alliance also the Horde one.

Besides that, there's no requirement to be surgical. If you attack a city in general and also kill the leader whilst there, that is fine. Getting into a war within the city whilst doing a leader run is the best part of the whole thing.

If you are consistently doing it day in day out, especially if you somehow coordinate to attack multiple cities, that's proper disruption. Just attacking one city for a while? That's perfectly acceptable.

And what if I can't do what I wanted to do?
    Because I wanted to hold a festival with my 30 player guild?
    And now there is no room to sit on, people would stand on top of each other?
    Do you expect the whole serverbase and guilds to apply to a calendar or something?

It's no different from a horde guild trying to raid your city and stopping from whatever you were doing. External influence you can't control and have to live with if you play an MMORPG that is themed around faction wars and even - most recently - had a whole expansion focussing around it.
    Then hold it somewhere else, or ask ahead of time on your servers forums that "hey we are doing an event here at this time, if people wanna come come, but otherwise we got this place for the night" like literally all to servers do. Look to the rp server realms and it's tons of "event"

And again, we could have an expansion where we fight death knights... Doesent mean targeting death knights for days on end corpse camping them is suddenly allowed. Just because the expansion is fighting a faction war, does not mean you can suddenly break the rules to "do faction war" putting you back on ignore now cause you've gotten ever fucking worse. And I'm all outta Irish cream at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

There is. https://www.wowdb.com/achievements/6...f-the-alliance also the Horde one.

Besides that, there's no requirement to be surgical. If you attack a city in general and also kill the leader whilst there, that is fine. Getting into a war within the city whilst doing a leader run is the best part of the whole thing.

If you are consistently doing it day in day out, especially if you somehow coordinate to attack multiple cities, that's proper disruption. Just attacking one city for a while? That's perfectly acceptable.
    5 people. Takes less time then to kill anduin. Not 2 fucking hours.

And again you keep saying " just awhile it's acceptable" no, it ain't, please what's your roll at blizzard that your apparently higher then the rules?

exactly. This simply comes with the game and it's theme.

Work, booze, and camping for another falling flame while watching YouTube is great afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    I gotta say your mental fortitude when dealing with children is... some monk level shit.

I guess with not being able to troll an rp server (an rp server really? Of all things lol) they now have no meaning in life and have flock to mmoc for 3 days.

I have a solution for this problem though. Anyone saying its fine to disrupt rp servers should have a 40 man raid be able to enter the raid they are in and camp/reset the boss for 2 hours every night. It falls under the rules of "hur dur its da pvp on da pvp game" shit they have spouted off for 20+ pages.

The oceans would noticeably rise with the amount of tears from these kids.
    Are we gonna ignore his constant "holy fucking shit" and "you fucking snowflake" etc? Yeah, truly monk level lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

And again, we could have an expansion where we fight death knights... Doesent mean targeting death knights for days on end corpse camping them is suddenly allowed. Just because the expansion is fighting a faction war, does not mean you can suddenly break the rules to "do faction war" putting you back on ignore now cause you've gotten ever fucking worse. And I'm all outta Irish cream at this point.
    I have you know I had you on ignore first!

Ha!

You shouldn't talk to me when you aren't talked to if that's the case. I was talking to a different person after all. You keep whining about corpse camping and stuff, even though you weren't there and you don't know what has happened, acting as if you have a point - which you actually don't, because you know jack shit.
    Typical.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 09:50 AM.

Honestly, from my experience of a previous server you were doing this on (unless the footage was from said server), I can say the following.

1.: You were reported multiple times for disrupting roleplay.
    2.: You were reported multiple times for having a non-roleplay name.
    3.: You renamed.
    4.: You were reported multiple times for disrupting roleplay.
    5.: You besieged the city over longer periods of time, disrupting roleplay and gameplay.
    6.: You moved server after a while.

To my defense, I never filed a report on The Scarlet Scourge for I found them to be a fun sport to hunt once they scattered.
    Last edited by Gehco; 2020-10-06 at 09:50 AM.
    Stuff can be fixed, just get enough glue or duct tape!
    Roses are red, mana is blue. Suramar Guards, Will always find you!