Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    cause they disrupted gameplay for 2 hours.
    no, they played the game for 2 hours.

Idk...i'm still of the opinion that if a faction can mount enough offence *especially* on an RP server to occupy the enemy capitol. Fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Idk...i'm still of the opinion that if a faction can mount enough offence *especially* on an RP server to occupy the enemy capitol. Fair game.
    You'd change your mind eventually, after not being able to play properly for a long enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycutie View Post
    You'd change your mind eventually, after not being able to play properly for a long enough time.
    Honestly I'd just go to like...any of the other cities. Or you know counter said PvP with like PvP

RIP FelPlague is banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    As for reasonings behind bans keep in mind you will only get 1 side of the story and usually the parts that don't sound bad. If people were banned it was likely for a good reason you'll never hear about or see.
    Agreed, it definitely required many people to report these players.

I wish there was something to do to stop blizzard abusing their power (banning innocent players on a decades long invested game is abuse)
    it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I wish there was something to do to stop blizzard abusing their power (banning innocent players on a decades long invested game is abuse)
    it happens
    Innocent players are rarely banned. It sometimes happens but not that often and usually not a guild-wide thing.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

what happened? Was FelPlague too disruptive for the discussion? Now he/she knows how thar feels.

They didn't attack me. They attacked the auctioneers. Which is disruptive gameplay. I was just saying, in certain areas, you can still be attacked with warmode off, like the warfronts.
    It didn't happen. If you do not have warmode on you cannot be attacked outside of instanced PvP.
    Two hours is excessive. You went in there with the specific purpose of disrupting these players gameplay. You corpse camped them and killed their NPCs. For two hours you made the game unplayable for them.
    Yeah, anyone who thinks they got banned for doing that is new. PvP actions have PvP solutions. Blizzard only look at something if there are no PvP options available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I got put on moderator approved messages for being civil. Who knows?

And by you mean "play properly" you mean not even be in the same phase as someone attacking the city and play the game normally. You know. With warmode off. Something you can turn off in any city. By personal choice. That type of play properly. Or the play properly where you get all the rewards of warmode except PvP cannot be initiated unless you agree to it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    It didn't happen. If you do not have warmode on you cannot be attacked outside of instanced PvP.
    If you accidentally get flagged it doesn't matter if you have warmode on or off. PvP is not exclusive to Warmode or Instances.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I just said they didn't attack me. You quoted it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Innocent players are rarely banned. It sometimes happens but not that often and usually not a guild-wide thing.
    this doesn't change anything, it happens
    the reason why blizzard still ban innocent players is because of negligence ("it's only a few") and as usual a failure to understand the value of the game especially for those who poured 15 years in it

It would have been great to know exactly from a GM what we have done wrong. They could just said: "You killed players in a major hub on a RP server". At the moment we can only speculate.

This thread has shown me that rp can be fun, and that some persistent people have a very narrow-minded idea of what rp is and should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    It would have been great to know exactly from a GM what we have done wrong. They could just said: "You killed players in a major hub on a RP server". At the moment we can only speculate.
    Yes, which is why it's best for players to immediately doubt your story. This is the first time I've heard of PvP causing players to get banned without warning. It's more likely that information is being withheld than Blizzard has decided to change their policy stance on PvP and occupying enemy towns after 15~ years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    If you accidentally get flagged it doesn't matter if you have warmode on or off. PvP is not exclusive to Warmode or Instances.
    You can't be tricked into flagging anymore. I believe you have to explicitly toggle PvP on to have it enabled in non-Warmode settings now.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    this doesn't change anything, it happens the reason why blizzard still ban innocent players is because of negligence ("it's only a few") and as usual a failure to understand the value of the game especially for those who poured 15 years in it
    Blizzard understands what the game means for the people that play it. Innocent players rarely get banned because it sometimes happens. Nothing is perfect.

This is what we got. Fact is, nobody knows the real reason.