Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ...
18
26
27
28
29
LastLast
  1. #541
    Did you appeal it? Thats just a very confusing message overall. Im curious too now.

    It looks like some auto-triggered mass-report ban that no human CS even tried to look into.

  2. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    This is what we got. Fact is, nobody knows the real reason.
    As far as I know, the only way to get a reason is to submit a ticket asking for the reason, not live chat. Chances are they may just state the same reason, but I've seen other posts where it was enhanced upon a little bit.

    But they could take a week to respond, haha.

  3. #543
    "The issue is not up for futher discussion, Goodbye".

    That was the bottom line.

  4. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    You can't be tricked into flagging anymore. I believe you have to explicitly toggle PvP on to have it enabled in non-Warmode settings now.
    It still functions like before. It takes effort on the players part to get flagged (healing a flagged person etc) but it could still happen unintentionally. Accidents usually only happen around the other factions guards (my alliance characters tended to get flagged in stormsong valley a lot because of world quest (or jellies) near horde hubs.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  5. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Did you appeal it? Thats just a very confusing message overall. Im curious too now.

    It looks like some auto-triggered mass-report ban that no human CS even tried to look into.
    We did. Answer: not for discussion.

  6. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    This is what we got. Fact is, nobody knows the real reason.
    You literally posted a message from your guild master that states you were told the reason. Disruption and were reported as such. You can't keep playing ignorant while providing a bunch of details from multiple sources. How is that "I'm going to a streamer because blizzard told me to GTFO and I have concrete proof" going?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  7. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    We did. Answer: not for discussion.
    Since you didnt break any rules I think you should appeal until you've reached response from a proper GM.

    There are a lot of terrible GM's now with how they have outsourced a lot, so that may be a reason you got garbage answers.

  8. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Since you didnt break any rules I think you should appeal until you've reached response from a proper GM.

    There are a lot of terrible GM's now with how they have outsourced a lot, so that may be a reason you got garbage answers.
    Well, the ban expires tomorrow. I just wish they define what disturbing an RP entails.

  9. #549
    Brewmaster Magical Mudcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    All across Nirn.
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Since you didnt break any rules I think you should appeal until you've reached response from a proper GM.

    There are a lot of terrible GM's now with how they have outsourced a lot, so that may be a reason you got garbage answers.
    Here's the problem:
    From the outside we have (1) a claim from a group that they were banned while doing nothing wrong, and (2) Blizzard's longstanding policies in PvP which are very rarely not upheld and have remained relatively consistent over 15~ years.

    We now also have a member of the guild saying they've appealed and that they wont discuss their appeal. It's very suspicious.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Blizzard understands what the game means for the people that play it. Innocent players rarely get banned because it sometimes happens. Nothing is perfect.
    they don't understand, otherwise they would not permanently ban innocent players (happened to me so I can relate the experience, at least got unbanned). they can instead use a long term ban like 1 year or so, which wouldn't hurt innocent players to such extremes. they told it already, perm bans just drive players to recreate an account. except innocent players who truly care and who can't start over without losing all they earned.

  11. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Well, the ban expires tomorrow. I just wish they define what disturbing an RP entails.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hRn0D7Qkeg

    https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ions/118399/15

    Ask your own guild? They are no strangers to disruption, greifing, and other "bad behavior". Weird too how your guild leader claims no one has ever been banned but there is apparently a long history of bans in the guild. If you are going to lie at least make sure you don't have a easily googled history.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2020-10-06 at 03:40 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  12. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hRn0D7Qkeg

    https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ions/118399/15

    Ask your own guild? They are no strangers to disruption, greifing, and other "bad behavior".
    Is this Felplague 2.0, are you going to start strawmanning and overly abuse the word disruption too? Come on.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Here's the problem:
    From the outside we have (1) a claim from a group that they were banned while doing nothing wrong, and (2) Blizzard's longstanding policies in PvP which are very rarely not upheld and have remained relatively consistent over 15~ years.

    We now also have a member of the guild saying they've appealed and that they wont discuss their appeal. It's very suspicious.
    It is, thats why I believe they should keep appealing it until it reaches a GM that is actually good at his job.

  13. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Is this Felplague 2.0, are you going to start strawmanning and overly abuse the word disruption too? Come on.
    You can disrupt game play. It isn't a strawman to acknowledge that fact. Their guild has a history of disruption. A history of bans. They lied here about never having a suspension before. They don't need your weird loyalty and blanket defense. If you stick around forums for any length of time you will learn that rarely do complaints about account actions contain the entire truth.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  14. #554
    Brewmaster Magical Mudcrab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    All across Nirn.
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    It is, thats why I believe they should keep appealing it until it reaches a GM that is actually good at his job.
    I should clarify, as I think there is a miscommunication. I'm not implying that the GM enforced policy inappropriately, rather I think it's more likely that the guild, and the members posting here, are actively hiding information and lying about what they did which would have caused enforcement actions taken.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

  15. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You can disrupt game play. It isn't a strawman to acknowledge that fact. Their guild has a history of disruption. A history of bans. They lied here about never having a suspension before. They don't need your weird loyalty and blanket defense. If you stick around forums for any length of time you will learn that rarely do complaints about account actions contain the entire truth.
    I am sorry, are you some kind of internet detective? Let me see your credentials before you make any more claims please.

  16. #556
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.

  17. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I should clarify, as I think there is a miscommunication. I'm not implying that the GM enforced policy inappropriately, rather I think it's more likely that the guild, and the members posting here, are actively hiding information and lying about what they did which would have caused enforcement actions taken.
    I agree to some extent that there might be things untold.
    And then theres also the common MMO-C census that once someone talks about getting banned unjustified, people like Felplague and Rhorle rather take to the pitchforks than actually listen to them.

  18. #558
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    I agree to some extent that there might be things untold.
    And then theres also the common MMO-C census that once someone talks about getting banned unjustified, people like Felplague and Rhorle rather take to the pitchforks than actually listen to them.
    Yes and then idiots like you smash the report button and ban an account I was working on for several years. Nice trolling. I guess you are as disruptive in game as you are in real life.

  19. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hRn0D7Qkeg

    https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ions/118399/15

    Ask your own guild? They are no strangers to disruption, greifing, and other "bad behavior". Weird too how your guild leader claims no one has ever been banned but there is apparently a long history of bans in the guild. If you are going to lie at least make sure you don't have a easily googled history.

    Hey you know Bans/Suspensions are different to force Name changes right?
    That forum post isn't even from them? And the Video clearly shows they got mass reported for an incorrect RP name and then changed to Abomination. They didnt' get suspended/banned at all, so I fail to see this "History" lol

  20. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It still functions like before. It takes effort on the players part to get flagged (healing a flagged person etc) but it could still happen unintentionally. Accidents usually only happen around the other factions guards (my alliance characters tended to get flagged in stormsong valley a lot because of world quest (or jellies) near horde hubs.
    Untrue unless it was a bug you saw. Not sure how healing someone engaged in pvp is "tricking" as aoe won't hit pvp targets for enemy players so aoe heals shouldn't either. If you heal a pvp target you are openly choosing. It's literally impossible to force someone to pvp.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •