Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would understand a ban for that only if they occupied the city for a long time, preventing anyone from going to the keep for example.

And now I need to watch LOTR.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I would understand a ban for that only if they occupied the city for a long time, preventing anyone from going to the keep for example.

And now I need to watch LOTR.
    they ran around the city messing around for 2 hours, which is a pretty long time considering if they were there just to kill anduin that takes like 2 and a half minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ezoc View Post
    imagine roleplaying lulw im out bye
    Imaging creating an account just for this lulw. Seeya Abomination alt #2

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    better example would be you are at a theme park, you paid to enter, but you see a family trying to take a family picture, so you stand infront of the camera, and they ask you to move but you never do, so they move, then you follow and get in the way again. Yeah you have every right to be there, but your being a dick disrupting these peoples day, you didnt "kill them" but you are still being disruptive, so security is gunna kick you out.
    Yeah, this example works too. The one I thought of was just the first to pop into my head.

Camping an auction house for two hours is not PvP, and they weren't doing this for 'roleplaying'. It's just being done for attention. And very obviously they weren't going to run into any real challengers because it's an RP server. Well, they got the attention they wanted, but it came at a price. Hope it was worth it.

Things like this are why PvP servers should still exist, or why Stormwind and Orgrimmar need separate Warmode shards.

For the record, they seem like a cool group. I almost liked them... until I heard that they were literally just camping an auction house on an RP server for 2 hours. lol. What a joke...
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2020-10-05 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    For the record, they seem like a cool group. I almost liked them... until I heard that they were literally just camping an auction house on an RP server for 2 hours. lol. What a joke...
    I'm sorry to say but they're definitely not a cool group lmao, they disliked by pmuch the whole server for being disruptive and griefing.

They're also known for posting off new accounts/different alts, so wonder where those new accounts are coming from hehe. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Welcome to WoW in 2020. What an absolute joke. This shit used to be very common on RP-PvP servers even back when people couldn't simply opt out of PvP.
    It truly is unbelievable what is going on in WoW.

This is actually quite impressive. If anybody on the Blizzard end of things has an issue with players utilizing one of their own systems, then they should make it impossible through the actual script. The funny thing is that this shouldn't be an issue because it is a RP PvP server. To call this disruptive behaviour is to classify RP PvP servers as disruptive servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post

This is actually quite impressive. If anybody on the Blizzard end of things has an issue with players utilizing one of their own systems, then they should make it impossible through the actual script. The funny thing is that this shouldn't be an issue because it is a RP PvP server. To call this disruptive behaviour is to classify RP PvP servers as disruptive servers.
    we're just in luck then, it's not a rp pvp server. those don't even exist any more

people being little bitches in 2020. nothing new. I spent my childhood playing ultima online. One learns what disruptive play means.
    This? no. res and go somewhere else, where it takes less than a min to teleport to any other city and you have flying mount lol ffs. pathetic.

3+ Year Old Account
    Because time is real
    money is real
    and guess what, by trolling other players
    you are wasting both
    their real life time
    and real life money
    you don't seem too worried about that with how many posts this topic has been going on for wew lad

- - - Updated - - -

2 hours out of who knows how many spent AFK in Stormwind is hardly a loss. I love when something breaks the damn sameness in game especially with the pre-patch delayed.

An organized scarlet-crusade-inspired zombie horde swarming an enemy city isn't roleplaying? What if it was commercial warfare attempting to destabilize the Stormwind economy?

imagine getting banned for having a faction war in a game where their latest xpac was about faction war

3+ Year Old Account
    Give it a couple more years and people will be bitching about Rextroy 'griefing' them with unintended systems.

A couple more years and the 'War' in Warcraft will become problematic and you'll need to duel request every enem- non-playmate player :]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggsie View Post
    you don't seem too worried about that with how many posts this topic has been going on for wew lad

- - - Updated - - -

2 hours out of who knows how many spent AFK in Stormwind is hardly a loss. I love when something breaks the damn sameness in game especially with the pre-patch delayed.

An organized scarlet-crusade-inspired zombie horde swarming an enemy city isn't roleplaying? What if it was commercial warfare attempting to destabilize the Stormwind economy?
    i mean my time is worthless as im giving it freely, but forcing other people to give up their time is scummy.

Also hilarious all these BRAND NEW accounts coming to OP's defense, they wouldnt happen to be his guildies would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Wait... how can you be flagged as PvP target in your main city with WM OFF? That does not make any sense...
    I did not play retail since this new system was introduced but in earlier WoW times you become 'untouchable' after 5min (or 10min, not sure) being in the your fraction area or sanctuary even on PvP server.
    you can still flag yourself for pvp even with warmode off,and attack other players that do the same,not sure if the pvp talents activate in that scenario however,but i know i have seen players with pvp on when i had warmode off,they didnt have warmode on either,but the pvp flag was active

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post

maybe cause your playing on a private server
    cause PVP servers have been gone for years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yorimar View Post
    imagine getting banned for having a faction war in a game where their latest xpac was about faction war
    imagine getting banned for forcing people to pet battle you when your trying to raid.
    yeah sounds dumb dont it?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i mean my time is worthless as im giving it freely, but forcing other people to give up their time is scummy.

Also hilarious all these BRAND NEW accounts coming to OP's defense, they wouldnt happen to be his guildies would they?
    They don't need to be brand new accounts to defend the OP.

I think it's absolute dogshit you can be banned for taking over an opposing cities faction for a measly 2hrs. It's simply carebear shit in a game about Faction and literal WAR in an expansion about WAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post

I think it's absolute dogshit you can be banned for taking over an opposing cities faction for a measly 2hrs. It's simply carebear shit in a game about Faction and literal WAR in an expansion about WAR.
    Nothing else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pee Vee Pee happened.

don't see what's wrong here.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post

go play on an non-rp realm if you dont wanna follow Rp server rules then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jeeeeeesus fuuuuuuckimg chriiiiist the amount of fucking pussy ass entitled carebears these days who complain about “disruptive gameplay” enough for a ban to go out, in a game mode designed for disruptive gameplay to happen, WHEN THERE IS AN OPTION TO NOT BE IN SAID GAME MODE...

Fuck this fucking piece of shit community.

What a fucking piece of shit the internet has become. MUH SAFE SPACE. WAHHH WAHHHH U TRIIGERRED MEEE MODSSS BAN THEMMMM WAHHH

Why the FUCK don’t people GROW UP anymore?
    Last edited by Ladey Gags; 2020-10-06 at 01:46 AM.