Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Guess what you don't need to spend 2 hours in a major city to get the black bear. Why do you keep making up lies about its requirments. There is ZERO, NONE NOTHING in the achievement section for killing enemies in their major city. The only thing is to go kill the faction leaders. Fly in, kill, leave. Ez.
    There is. https://www.wowdb.com/achievements/6...f-the-alliance also the Horde one.

Besides that, there's no requirement to be surgical. If you attack a city in general and also kill the leader whilst there, that is fine. Getting into a war within the city whilst doing a leader run is the best part of the whole thing.

If you are consistently doing it day in day out, especially if you somehow coordinate to attack multiple cities, that's proper disruption. Just attacking one city for a while? That's perfectly acceptable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    And what if I can't do what I wanted to do?
    Because I wanted to hold a festival with my 30 player guild?
    And now there is no room to sit on, people would stand on top of each other?
    Do you expect the whole serverbase and guilds to apply to a calendar or something?

It's no different from a horde guild trying to raid your city and stopping from whatever you were doing. External influence you can't control and have to live with if you play an MMORPG that is themed around faction wars and even - most recently - had a whole expansion focussing around it.
    Then hold it somewhere else, or ask ahead of time on your servers forums that "hey we are doing an event here at this time, if people wanna come come, but otherwise we got this place for the night" like literally all to servers do. Look to the rp server realms and it's tons of "event"

And again, we could have an expansion where we fight death knights... Doesent mean targeting death knights for days on end corpse camping them is suddenly allowed. Just because the expansion is fighting a faction war, does not mean you can suddenly break the rules to "do faction war" putting you back on ignore now cause you've gotten ever fucking worse. And I'm all outta Irish cream at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    There is. https://www.wowdb.com/achievements/6...f-the-alliance also the Horde one.

Besides that, there's no requirement to be surgical. If you attack a city in general and also kill the leader whilst there, that is fine. Getting into a war within the city whilst doing a leader run is the best part of the whole thing.

If you are consistently doing it day in day out, especially if you somehow coordinate to attack multiple cities, that's proper disruption. Just attacking one city for a while? That's perfectly acceptable.
    5 people. Takes less time then to kill anduin. Not 2 fucking hours.

And again you keep saying " just awhile it's acceptable" no, it ain't, please what's your roll at blizzard that your apparently higher then the rules?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post

exactly. This simply comes with the game and it's theme.

Work, booze, and camping for another falling flame while watching YouTube is great afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    I gotta say your mental fortitude when dealing with children is... some monk level shit.

I guess with not being able to troll an rp server (an rp server really? Of all things lol) they now have no meaning in life and have flock to mmoc for 3 days.

I have a solution for this problem though. Anyone saying its fine to disrupt rp servers should have a 40 man raid be able to enter the raid they are in and camp/reset the boss for 2 hours every night. It falls under the rules of "hur dur its da pvp on da pvp game" shit they have spouted off for 20+ pages.

The oceans would noticeably rise with the amount of tears from these kids.
    Are we gonna ignore his constant "holy fucking shit" and "you fucking snowflake" etc? Yeah, truly monk level lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

And again, we could have an expansion where we fight death knights... Doesent mean targeting death knights for days on end corpse camping them is suddenly allowed. Just because the expansion is fighting a faction war, does not mean you can suddenly break the rules to "do faction war" putting you back on ignore now cause you've gotten ever fucking worse. And I'm all outta Irish cream at this point.
    I have you know I had you on ignore first!

Ha!

You shouldn't talk to me when you aren't talked to if that's the case. I was talking to a different person after all. You keep whining about corpse camping and stuff, even though you weren't there and you don't know what has happened, acting as if you have a point - which you actually don't, because you know jack shit.
    Typical.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2020-10-06 at 09:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, from my experience of a previous server you were doing this on (unless the footage was from said server), I can say the following.

1.: You were reported multiple times for disrupting roleplay.
    2.: You were reported multiple times for having a non-roleplay name.
    3.: You renamed.
    4.: You were reported multiple times for disrupting roleplay.
    5.: You besieged the city over longer periods of time, disrupting roleplay and gameplay.
    6.: You moved server after a while.

To my defense, I never filed a report on The Scarlet Scourge for I found them to be a fun sport to hunt once they scattered.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2020-10-06 at 09:50 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    Are we gonna ignore his constant "holy fucking shit" and "you fucking snowflake" etc? Yeah, truly monk level lol.
    I mean he was calling people snowflakes, I just reversed it and pointed out how they are a snowflake instead, ya know. You.

To make it clear what is this guild and how much "truth" they wrote about events of that "RP raid":

I signed up for the Saturday evening event, and to be honest I didn't track the time that much. It went on for maybe 2-3 hours max. The first 30 minutes were doing a video shoot in Scarlet Monastery (trampling the guy), then attacking Stormwind and Goldshire, which maybe lasted for 45 minutes. We didn't camp anything or specifically the AH, but there are the most players and auctioneers die to AoE. We alternated between Goldshire, Stromwind gate, Portal room, Dwarven restrict, and retreated once to Stonard to regroup.
    So out of 2-3 hrs you were in SM for 30 minutes then maybe 45 minutes in SW then 45 minutes -1 hr 45 minutes you were flying to Stonard? And you are telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

We didn't camp.
    and in last post:

We didn't camp anything or specifically the AH, but there are the most players and auctioneers die to AoE. We alternated between Goldshire, Stromwind gate, Portal room, Dwarven restrict
    So just by accident you were killing NPC in AH (including in Dvarven District) multiple times? With time which doesn't add up? Plus with missing footage of that camp?

A Dwarven RPer could have simply gone to Ironforge.
    Another comment showing you and your guildies disturbed both AHs. Then again you changed story and you said you didn't killed NPC in Dvarven District and it is hard to believe you were killing NPCs there but you spared AH. Especially when you added:

Or ask somebody to put up a longboy
    Plus there is more to doubt about how honest you are:

We honestly didn't know about special RP-server PvP rules, if this is even official. That is why we were all so shocked. The Trade District fight maybe lasted for 30 minutes.
    So how can all those activities in SW and Goldshire last 30 minutes if you said just Trade District alone lasted 30 minutes?

But let's check how your version works with your Guild Leader version.

You wrote:

I saw the Scarlet Scourge around 2 weeks ago (maybe) for the first time. That was during Asmongold's duo transmog competition. I immediately liked the idea and the obvious dedication with the same name, guild tmogs, mounts etc.

So I joined their discord and then transfered one char over and renamed and race changed him. As a lonesome pugger I had a feeling of classic WoW, doing BGs with your "uniform" and the feeling of comradery. Most of the abominations are normal players and not PvP gods, I had to show them addons like Battleground Targets.

After now one week in the guild and 7 transfered, race changed, and renamed character I can say with a clear conscience that these are normal guys (how normal WoW players can be) whose goal is absolutely not griefing or causing shit. A big topic is levleing alts, low-level BGs, transmogging and farming the gear you need for the uniforms. This means I was fresh on Ravencrest or Argent Dawn and there is no history at all connected to my account.
    And your GL said:

Our guild was originally created on Argent Dawn some 2 years ago and we have been doing these kinds of stunts ever since (raiding both Goldshire and Stormwind), and only about 3 months ago have we transferred to Ravencrest in pursuit of better PvP opportunities and recruits.
    So you are saying they weren't experienced in this kind of PvP? And you are honest about it?

And just to show how "honest" you are I have post from January 11th 2020 from Blizz forum:

On argent dawn we really need more NPC’s in SW because The horde undead guild called The scarlet scourge keeps ganking SW and we can do nothing about it.
    Today i was trying to get into auction house and everyone was getting non stop by those abominations with different varients of symbols.

They are with so many and they are all pretty good pvpers and there is nothing we can do about it, they were there for hours and we tried to counter with a lot of big raid groups but they are way better then us and even the NPCs were not enough to kill them
    Not sure if author is victim or alt trying to make some PR. But we can continue with your own recruitment advert on Blizz forum:

Hello guys, I’d like to introduce my guild [The Scarlet Crusade] [Argent-Dawn] to you, which primarily focuses on world pvp and ganks in Stormwind
    this advert included 2 more videos from 2019 with more SW NPC ganking.

Plus more info about what is main thing for your guild:

The main idea of the guild is that we think of ourselves as living, while some demon has possesed our mind into thinking Stormwind has fallen and that its inhabitants are undead.

Having that in mind, we’re on a constant crusade to purge Stormwind.
    And to made it clear how "surprised" you should be about bans:

However, keep in mind that we are one of the best known and probably the most hated guild on our realm as far as PvP is concerned.

People constantly report us (but since we’re doing nothing wrong, none of us ever get punished, because all we do is PvP with flagged targets). Forum moderators delete our forum posts, because they are horribly biased and side with the irrational side of AD. We are not allowed to share our youtube videos on the realm forums, because of the flawed report system and the famed “mob justice” punishment system.

Also, be prepared to recieve a lot of emotionally charged whispers, some of which are borderline death threats, which we report, but since, as I already mentioned, certain GMs side with the butthurt part, our reports have no merit. We even have a “rage-whispers” tab on our discord which makes a quite impressive and hilarious read.

All in all, if you want the best fun retail WoW has to offer, a thematical guild with an amazing fun community who helps you gear up while constantly laughing and sharing positive vibes on discord, we’re the right people for you! :grin:
    https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...l-wow/85175/40

And just to make it clear - Scarlet Crusade and Scarlet Scourge is the same thing. Which is clear if you watch videos they posted because there you see Scarlet Scourge . Not Scarlet Crusade. Probably because they were banned on forum and they mentioned it too.

So you were fully aware of RP server rules and you had problems before. QED
    Last edited by Trumir; 2020-10-06 at 09:51 AM.

And again you keep saying " just awhile it's acceptable" no, it ain't, please what's your roll at blizzard that your apparently higher then the rules?
    What's yours?

My point of view is from someone who played on an RP server for years, who raided cities, and who was in cities that were raided. Often city raids would start up following a prior city raid by the other faction.

It was a load of fun, and not once did a GM get involved to stop it.

That's where my perspective on the rules comes from, by seeing how and where they were enforced over a number of years.

You don't need to work for Blizzard to see how Blizzard enforce their own rules. And this case here, in this thread? It is inconsistent with their previous enforcement of this rule.

I mean he was calling people snowflakes, I just reversed it and pointed out how they are a snowflake instead, ya know. You.
    Once again, some monk level with that "no you" argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't read through the thread but lets not compare Lore-wise racism with RL racism, one is against people that actually have... something, like... you know, Aliens from another planet that came to ravage the worlds with Demons, people that have a big difference in lifespan compared to everyone else, bull-like humanoids that can easily crush you within their arms, Aliens with spaceships and lasers, people that literally harness the power of CHAOS to empower themselves and hear whispers in their mind and then you have Real life, that people are just different color or/and culture.

Makes absolutely no sense. The kids were having fun and some folks couldn't bear the fact that it was not them doing it...why not simply disable war mode if you just wanna RP in peace? wasn't this the whole point of this opt-in system in the first place?

I played for about a year on AD Alliance and I have to say that community is quite possibly the most hateful and racist I have ever seen. Many of them just log in to chat on trade and spew their hate in some of the most hateful comments I have ever seen. I have played in every region other than Korea (linguistics major so it helps with practicing foreign languages) since vanilla and my AD Alliance experience has been the worst so far.

If there is any one thing I regret the most from my entire experience playing WoW it is that I made the mistake of getting every class on alliance to 120 on AD without knowing this about AD Alliance. I got fooled by good comments and never got to know the dark side until it was too late. Fortunately, those 12 120's were leveled up without much effort during the initial Legion invasions and with the triple XP from the recruit a friend system and I don't care if I never touch them ever again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    Once again, some monk level with that "no you" argument.
    Yeah mate don't you watch kungfu movies? Like on kung Fu panda 2 where the peacock fires the firework at Poh and he grabs it and spins it and throws it back at him man.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Makes absolutely no sense. The kids were having fun and some folks couldn't bear the fact that it was not them doing it...why not simply disable war mode if you just wanna RP in peace? wasn't this the whole point of this opt-in system in the first place?

I played for about a year on AD Alliance and I have to say that community is quite possibly the most hateful and racist I have ever seen. Many of them just log in to chat on trade and spew their hate in some of the most hateful comments I have ever seen. I have played in every region other than Korea (linguistics major so it helps with practicing foreign languages) since vanilla and my AD Alliance experience has been the worst so far.

If there is any one thing I regret the most from my entire experience playing WoW it is that I made the mistake of getting every class on alliance to 120 on AD without knowing this about AD Alliance. I got fooled by good comments and never got to know the dark side until it was too late. Fortunately, those 12 120's were leveled up without much effort during the initial Legion invasions and with the triple XP from the recruit a friend system and I don't care if I never touch them ever again.
    Disabling warmode does nothing in stormwind, stormwind and orgrimmat do not have seperate phases for warmode on and off. Atleast read the thread before making weak takes.
    Also it's funny you talking about ad being bad but ops guild is one of the contributes to that.

Yeah mate don't you watch kungfu movies? Like on kung Fu panda 2 where the peacock fires the firework at Poh and he grabs it and spins it and throws it back at him man.

- - - Updated - - -

Disabling warmode does nothing in stormwind, stormwind and orgrimmat do not have seperate phases for warmode on and off. Atleast read the thread before making weak takes.
    At least respond respectfully if you're going to be the defender of the Alliance? In any case, those who were PVP enabled could have simply disabled it and waited in spirit form before rezzing again?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Also it's funny you talking about ad being bad but ops guild is one of the contributes to that.
    So by design capital cities are in fact, warzones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Their ban doesn't come uncommon with their actions.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    At least respond respectfully if you're going to be the defender of the Alliance? In any case, those who were PVP enabled could have simply disabled it and waited in spirit form before rezzing again?
    And that is disrupting rp which is against the rules for rp servers. Which is why they got banned. For disrupting rp for 2 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazerbrain View Post
    So by design capital cities are in fact, warzones.
    What? I'm confused what you're getting at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Camping an auction house for two hours is not PvP, and they weren't doing this for 'roleplaying'. It's just being done for attention. And very obviously they weren't going to run into any real challengers because it's an RP server.
    Actually, they get real challengers ALL THE TIME, and as soon as the Alliance does actually fight back these pvp pros use their mages to make portals to Stonard and escape.

This is what they do:

They gather up in a big group, usually in the Mage Tower portal room.
    They kill anyone who spawns in with warmode on, regardless of if they are even an honorable target or not.
    They stay in the portal room for a few hours, causing a fuck ton of lag for everyone in Stormwind (both warmode on and warmode off share the same phase)
    When the Alliance raid comes to stomp them, they get their mages to cast Portal: Stonard and quickly pussy out.

The Stormwind lag on Argent Dawn is terrible at the best of times, when these shitters show up for their grief-fest it's completely unplayable.
    Speciation Is Gradual

And that is disrupting rp which is against the rules for rp servers. Which is why they got banned. For disrupting rp for 2 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

What? I'm confused what you're getting at.
    Disrupting RP says who and based on what fact? AD RPers are rarely in SW from my long experience playing in AD. Also, and speaking from experience, the ratio of RPer to non RPer based on my exposure to it on AD felt like it was 10,000 non-RPer to 1 RPer. This was one of the biggest disappointments ever in my whole wow experience. Not only did I get fooled about one of the biggest servers on EN EU being an RP server only as a label, but that the server simply operated like a glorified chat app with a super active trade chat that has absolutely nothing to do with the game. Literally nobody buys or sells anything on trade nor do they ever advertise any wow related services, but simply just use it exactly like one would use a typical group chat app to talk about anything and everything EXCEPT for WoW. My experience is that they RP as haters of people different from themselves IRL on Argent Dawn- Alliance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Actually, they get real challengers ALL THE TIME, and as soon as the Alliance does actually fight back these pvp pros use their mages to make portals to Stonard and escape.

This is what they do:

They gather up in a big group, usually in the Mage Tower portal room.
    They kill anyone who spawns in with warmode on, regardless of if they are even an honorable target or not.
    They stay in the portal room for a few hours, causing a fuck ton of lag for everyone in Stormwind (both warmode on and warmode off share the same phase)
    When the Alliance raid comes to stomp them, they get their mages to cast Portal: Stonard and quickly pussy out.

The Stormwind lag on Argent Dawn is terrible at the best of times, when these shitters show up for their grief-fest it's completely unplayable.
    Same happens on WRA, where a gm didn't quite know what to do and told people to start talking about it and they work talk toe fuck serioriror . But yeah it needs to stop, to realms heavily focus on stormwind, and horde being able to troll it the way they do ruins to its disruptive and it's wrong. I mean I've only seen it once cause I haven't ruled in years. But it get so fucking bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Disrupting RP says who and based on what fact? AD RPers are rarely in SW from my long experience playing in AD. Also, and speaking from experience, the ratio of RPer to non RPer based on my exposure to it on AD felt like it was 10,000 non-RPer to 1 RPer. This was one of the biggest disappointments ever in my whole wow experience. Not only did I get fooled about one of the biggest servers on EN EU being an RP server only as a label, but that the server simply operated like a glorified chat app with a super active trade chat that has absolutely nothing to do with the game. Literally nobody buys or sells anything on trade nor do they ever advertise any wow related services, but simply just use it exactly like one would use a typical group chat app to talk about anything and everything EXCEPT for WoW. My experience is that they RP as haters of people different from themselves IRL on Alliance AD.
    Disrupting rp says blizzard on facts they were preventing people from rping in the to hub. Also maybe rpers just didn't like you? Sounds like that might be the problem...