Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Disrupting RP says who and based on what fact?
    The GM(s) who received the Complains, and then Banned the whole Lot.

Quote Originally Posted by LanToaster View Post
    The GM(s) who received the Complains, and then Banned the whole Lot.
    The AD Alliance side has enough haters and self-haters to want to mass report a bunch of creative fun loving hordies. So just that is enough for GM's to destroy such a rare instance of fun loving creative WoW players. Oh well, it is what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Same happens on WRA, where a gm didn't quite know what to do and told people to start talking about it and they work talk toe fuck serioriror . But yeah it needs to stop, to realms heavily focus on stormwind, and horde being able to troll it the way they do ruins to its disruptive and it's wrong. I mean I've only seen it once cause I haven't ruled in years. But it get so fucking bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Disrupting rp says blizzard on facts they were preventing people from rping in the to hub. Also maybe rpers just didn't like you? Sounds like that might be the problem...
    I think I made a mistake of replying to you. My bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    The AD Alliance side has enough haters and self-haters to want to mass report a bunch of creative fun loving hordies. So just that is enough for GM's to destroy such a rare instance of fun loving creative WoW players. Oh well, it is what it is.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I made a mistake of replying to you. My bad.
    I mean it's literally in the rules "disrupting rp events" and "disrupting a players rp" are both offenses that are reportable...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    As for reasonings behind bans keep in mind you will only get 1 side of the story and usually the parts that don't sound bad. If people were banned it was likely for a good reason you'll never hear about or see.
    So do you have to have 99 in naivety to become a mod these days?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Just because you Report someone, or someone reports you, doesnt make the GMs take Action.

But its Funny to see how many people view: "We set our goal to constantly fuck everyone in Stormwind", as creative.
    Last edited by LanToaster; 2020-10-06 at 10:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even care about the RP disruption or even them killing npcs.

What I'm bothered by is that they all just call themselves variations of Abomination so your screen is full of shit like this all over the place:

Abómínatíon - Ábomináton - Abóminátíón - Abomínátión

Secondly, Stormwind lags bad enough without them showing up and camping until the Alliance stomps them (which happens every time).

And thirdly, for a PvP guild they have a fantastic habit of using portals to get out of actually doing any pvp that doesn't involve killing people that are just spawning in.

So, here's how you can turn from being a laughable nuisance guild to being a guild that people actually care about in a pvp sense:

Step 1: Get proper names instead of intentionally breaking the RP server naming rules by calling yourselves variations of the same fucking word.
    Step 2: Do some actual PvP instead of camping.
    Step 3: Stop pussying out as soon as the Alliance fights back.
    Speciation Is Gradual

For all uninvolved players like us, it is usually impossible to make a correct assumption about things like this, because there are multiple possibilities how this could have happened:
    a) Blizzard respectively the GM could have made a mistake
    b) The video and post don't tell the whole story and you were actually banned for a different reason than just the one you showed
    c) There might be conflicting rules, e.g. "Raiding enemy cities is allowed because there's also achievements for that" vs. "Don't disrupt other players' gameplay" ... well, when you raid a city, you will obviously necessarily disrupt the gameplay of the players being in that city during that time. So if both rules are equally valid and don't specify exceptions (in this case it would be necessary), there's a rule conflict which will result in bad decisions by the GMs while the fault is in the rules

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    People are much more commonly set off by that word, especially since for example on games like wow the word is 100% censored, if you send it your message won't send at all, compared to others which will just censor.
    1. I don't think anyone is really "triggered" by that word.
    2. If you write r*pe people still know it's the word "rape", so it would have the same effect. There is no magic in seeing the letter "a" that you are preventing by writing * instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    I don't even care about the RP disruption or even them killing npcs.

What I'm bothered by is that they all just call themselves variations of Abomination so your screen is full of shit like this all over the place:

Abómínatíon - Ábomináton - Abóminátíón - Abomínátión

Secondly, Stormwind lags bad enough without them showing up and camping until the Alliance stomps them (which happens every time).

And thirdly, for a PvP guild they have a fantastic habit of using portals to get out of actually doing any pvp that doesn't involve killing people that are just spawning in.

So, here's how you can turn from being a laughable nuisance guild to being a guild that people actually care about in a pvp sense:

Step 1: Get proper names instead of intentionally breaking the RP server naming rules by calling yourselves variations of the same fucking word.
    Step 2: Do some actual PvP instead of camping.
    Step 3: Stop pussying out as soon as the Alliance fights back.

And your name doesn't refer to an illegal sexual orientation? I would report you instantly!

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    And your name doesn't refer to an illegal sexual orientation? I would report you instantly!
    https://www.google.com/search?client...x-b-d&q=Lollis
    Well, I dont see any Sexual References in that Google Result. Might be some weird thing you have going on in your Country.

Edit: For Reference, there is a ton of Candy in that search result.

Edit 2:
    3. The name actually began as Lullis, it became Lollis only when some people in my guild informed me that Lul is slang for dick (in Dutch?).
    Thats Hillarious. *laugh*
    Last edited by LanToaster; 2020-10-06 at 10:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. This isn't my RP server name.
    2. This name was created years ago and has nothing to do with lolicon.
    3. The name actually began as Lullis, it became Lollis only when some people in my guild informed me that Lul is slang for dick (in Dutch?).
    Speciation Is Gradual

next time they raid you can be smart about it if they are always using portals like they say you are and always to stonard then why not make a raid group waiting in stonard and pwn them when they portal in one by one it would be funny + you would own them hard

I would do the same. The likes of this guy's response is why I left AD Alliance and left my toons there to collect dust never to look back at the server again or care to transfer the toons out. Jealousy and self-righteousness and making up your own rules just so you can control everyone and everything the way you like. Let the kids RP as different instances of Abominations? Why is YOUR version of RP the only correct way to RP?

Then you have the ToS rules with conflicting and contradictory clauses...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ban well deserved for clicking trinket kek

would love to see you guys on ED, but it wouldn't end well for you.. too bad you are EU xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ezoc View Post
    next time they raid you can be smart about it if they are always using portals like they say you are and always to stonard then why not make a raid group waiting in stonard and pwn them when they portal in one by one it would be funny + you would own them hard
    If you knew AD Alliance well enough, you'd probably not even bother thinking this. I waited for months and months to see an RP event happen, let alone an interesting one. Nothing. It's super rare to see that wedding video. But then again, it might have been prepared by alliance toons by the same horde guild for the sake of the video and it just turned into what it turned into. The hordie guild clearly invests time in such RP events with a focus on PVP..etc. They have the leadership I looked for for months from the Alliance side on AD to no avail.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    So do you have to have 99 in naivety to become a mod these days?
    Mods cant moderate other forums sadly. They don't have a pvp forum mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    If you knew AD Alliance well enough, you'd probably not even bother thinking this. I waited for months and months to see an RP event happen, let alone an interesting one. Nothing. It's super rare to see that wedding video. But then again, it might have been prepared by alliance toons by the same horde guild for the sake of the video and it just turned into what it turned into. The hordie guild clearly invests time in such RP events with a focus on PVP..etc. They have the leadership I looked for for months from the Alliance side on AD to no avail.
    Sure. RP PvP. Yeah. Mate, you aren't fooling anyone.
    Speciation Is Gradual

join us then

I can't believe that a person roleplaying on Argent Dawn has "Loli" in his name. What a surprise! Shocked! There's a reason Argent Dawn is rumored to be a pedophile den and everyone knows what kind of "roleplay" you do there. Bunch of cyberers and creeps. Ugh.

On topic, while I do like the aesthetics of the OP's guild, I don't see it as anything else but an attempt at annoying people. It does look cool but not my cup of tea with the same names and all, maybe some day I might join them since I never knew the Alliance cries so much when camped its hilarious plus I love world PvP its so nostalgic.

You were on Ravencrest, right OP? Maybe I should start my own alliance RP PvP guild of night elves and we can have a go at each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovoris the III View Post
    I can't believe that a person roleplaying on Argent Dawn has "Loli" in his name. What a surprise! Shocked! There's a reason Argent Dawn is rumored to be a pedophile den and everyone knows what kind of "roleplay" you do there. Bunch of cyberers and creeps. Ugh.

On topic, while I do like the aesthetics of the OP's guild, I don't see it as anything else but an attempt at annoying people. It does look cool but not my cup of tea with the same names and all, maybe some day I might join them since I never knew the Alliance cries so much when camped its hilarious plus I love world PvP its so nostalgic.

You were on Ravencrest, right OP? Maybe I should start my own alliance RP PvP guild of night elves and we can have a go at each other.
    Cool new account there. Is the little man too fraidy scared to post on their main?

1. This isn't my RP server name.
    2. This name was created years ago and has nothing to do with lolicon.
    Speciation Is Gradual