Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nice video, entertaining.

But that ban seems correct.
    I'm no expert on RP-realm rules.

But afaik, you can't go on a open world gank fest (Let's not pretend otherwise).

Having matching transmogs doesn't change that.
    Adding narrative, in a video, post rampage doesn't change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    join us then
    I was just thinking of re-enabling my EU account just to make an Abomination undead toon on Ravencrest and apply to join your guild lol. Currently playing on my vanila-started US account but on classic Oceanic realms due to my new time zone. No longer playing on what used to be my main server (US Stormrage since vanilla).

Loli, what are you even on about? I saw the video and the mmo champion thread got posted in my guild discord so I pinched in to say my 2 cents about the state of AD Ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovoris the III View Post
    I can't believe that a person roleplaying on Argent Dawn has "Loli" in his name. What a surprise! Shocked! There's a reason Argent Dawn is rumored to be a pedophile den and everyone knows what kind of "roleplay" you do there. Bunch of cyberers and creeps. Ugh.

On topic, while I do like the aesthetics of the OP's guild, I don't see it as anything else but an attempt at annoying people. It does look cool but not my cup of tea with the same names and all, maybe some day I might join them since I never knew the Alliance cries so much when camped its hilarious plus I love world PvP its so nostalgic.

You were on Ravencrest, right OP? Maybe I should start my own alliance RP PvP guild of night elves and we can have a go at each other.
    Make it a Void Elf guild all in heritage armor and you will have your war

Quote Originally Posted by Ovoris the III View Post
    I can't believe that a person roleplaying on Argent Dawn has "Loli" in his name. What a surprise! Shocked! There's a reason Argent Dawn is rumored to be a pedophile den and everyone knows what kind of "roleplay" you do there. Bunch of cyberers and creeps. Ugh.

On topic, while I do like the aesthetics of the OP's guild, I don't see it as anything else but an attempt at annoying people. It does look cool but not my cup of tea with the same names and all, maybe some day I might join them since I never knew the Alliance cries so much when camped its hilarious plus I love world PvP its so nostalgic.

You were on Ravencrest, right OP? Maybe I should start my own alliance RP PvP guild of night elves and we can have a go at each other.
    Don't remind me please. What a waste of time playing on AD Alliance and the super bad rep that came with whenever I was matched with someone from another realm on dungeons and pvp. Let this be a lesson to whoever thinks RP servers are where people hold fun RP events. It is not the case. As I mentioned on a previous post, the Alliance AD side doesn't even play the game, they login to chat on trade about racist things and talk about anything EXCEPT WoW.

The people who RP are super rare to find and they usually do some things I cannot talk about here without risking a ban. It's just...disgusting.

Actually we would welcome a guild war.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    cause they disrupted gameplay for 2 hours.
    no, they played the game for 2 hours.

Idk...i'm still of the opinion that if a faction can mount enough offence *especially* on an RP server to occupy the enemy capitol. Fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Idk...i'm still of the opinion that if a faction can mount enough offence *especially* on an RP server to occupy the enemy capitol. Fair game.
    You'd change your mind eventually, after not being able to play properly for a long enough time.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycutie View Post
    You'd change your mind eventually, after not being able to play properly for a long enough time.
    Honestly I'd just go to like...any of the other cities. Or you know counter said PvP with like PvP

RIP FelPlague is banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    As for reasonings behind bans keep in mind you will only get 1 side of the story and usually the parts that don't sound bad. If people were banned it was likely for a good reason you'll never hear about or see.
    Agreed, it definitely required many people to report these players.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish there was something to do to stop blizzard abusing their power (banning innocent players on a decades long invested game is abuse)
    it happens

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    I wish there was something to do to stop blizzard abusing their power (banning innocent players on a decades long invested game is abuse)
    it happens
    Innocent players are rarely banned. It sometimes happens but not that often and usually not a guild-wide thing.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

what happened? Was FelPlague too disruptive for the discussion? Now he/she knows how thar feels.

They didn't attack me. They attacked the auctioneers. Which is disruptive gameplay. I was just saying, in certain areas, you can still be attacked with warmode off, like the warfronts.
    It didn't happen. If you do not have warmode on you cannot be attacked outside of instanced PvP.
    Two hours is excessive. You went in there with the specific purpose of disrupting these players gameplay. You corpse camped them and killed their NPCs. For two hours you made the game unplayable for them.
    Yeah, anyone who thinks they got banned for doing that is new. PvP actions have PvP solutions. Blizzard only look at something if there are no PvP options available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I got put on moderator approved messages for being civil. Who knows?

And by you mean "play properly" you mean not even be in the same phase as someone attacking the city and play the game normally. You know. With warmode off. Something you can turn off in any city. By personal choice. That type of play properly. Or the play properly where you get all the rewards of warmode except PvP cannot be initiated unless you agree to it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    It didn't happen. If you do not have warmode on you cannot be attacked outside of instanced PvP.
    If you accidentally get flagged it doesn't matter if you have warmode on or off. PvP is not exclusive to Warmode or Instances.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I just said they didn't attack me. You quoted it.