Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    You can disrupt game play. It isn't a strawman to acknowledge that fact. Their guild has a history of disruption. A history of bans. They lied here about never having a suspension before. They don't need your weird loyalty and blanket defense. If you stick around forums for any length of time you will learn that rarely do complaints about account actions contain the entire truth.
    I am sorry, are you some kind of internet detective? Let me see your credentials before you make any more claims please.

I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    I should clarify, as I think there is a miscommunication. I'm not implying that the GM enforced policy inappropriately, rather I think it's more likely that the guild, and the members posting here, are actively hiding information and lying about what they did which would have caused enforcement actions taken.
    I agree to some extent that there might be things untold.
    And then theres also the common MMO-C census that once someone talks about getting banned unjustified, people like Felplague and Rhorle rather take to the pitchforks than actually listen to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    I agree to some extent that there might be things untold.
    And then theres also the common MMO-C census that once someone talks about getting banned unjustified, people like Felplague and Rhorle rather take to the pitchforks than actually listen to them.
    Yes and then idiots like you smash the report button and ban an account I was working on for several years. Nice trolling. I guess you are as disruptive in game as you are in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hRn0D7Qkeg

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...ions/118399/15

Ask your own guild? They are no strangers to disruption, greifing, and other "bad behavior". Weird too how your guild leader claims no one has ever been banned but there is apparently a long history of bans in the guild. If you are going to lie at least make sure you don't have a easily googled history.

Hey you know Bans/Suspensions are different to force Name changes right?
    That forum post isn't even from them? And the Video clearly shows they got mass reported for an incorrect RP name and then changed to Abomination. They didnt' get suspended/banned at all, so I fail to see this "History" lol

It still functions like before. It takes effort on the players part to get flagged (healing a flagged person etc) but it could still happen unintentionally. Accidents usually only happen around the other factions guards (my alliance characters tended to get flagged in stormsong valley a lot because of world quest (or jellies) near horde hubs.
    Untrue unless it was a bug you saw. Not sure how healing someone engaged in pvp is "tricking" as aoe won't hit pvp targets for enemy players so aoe heals shouldn't either. If you heal a pvp target you are openly choosing. It's literally impossible to force someone to pvp.

IM glad to see WoW PvP videos again. It brings back old memories Its a shame for the ban... I mean, PvP is PvP, dont expect mercy! (Go Horde!!)

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague II View Post
    I can't believe you idiots banned my main forum account because I was only showing you proof of your trolling. I will keep posting here and I will not stop this war. Just stop disrupting roleplay. You have done enough damage already.
    And Lol. This is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxieChan View Post
    And Lol. This is hilarious.
    Yeah well I hope you end up the same, random alt from OP's guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    IM glad to see WoW PvP videos again. It brings back old memories Its a shame for the ban... I mean, PvP is PvP, dont expect mercy! (Go Horde!!)
    I mean even from an RP standpoint, the city is under siege. In real life people would evacuate and continue living in another city.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxieChan View Post
    Hey you know Bans/Suspensions are different to force Name changes right?
    That forum post isn't even from them? And the Video clearly shows they got mass reported for an incorrect RP name and then changed to Abomination. They didnt' get suspended/banned at all, so I fail to see this "History" lol
    Blizzard works on patterns of behavior. The more account actions that are taken against a player the more severe the response becomes. They used to use a penalty volcanoe but that has since been removed from the website. So the exact method they use is no longer known.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Yes and then idiots like you smash the report button and ban an account I was working on for several years. Nice trolling. I guess you are as disruptive in game as you are in real life.
    And if you were nicer and followed the forum rules things would probably be different.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I mean even from an RP standpoint, the city is under siege. In real life people would evacuate and continue living in another city.
    This is not RP. It's literally in the rules "disrupting rp events" and "disrupting a players rp" are both offenses that are reportable... I would link it here like I have in my previous posts but I don't have permission to post links.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    And if you were nicer and followed the forum rules things would probably be different.
    I was only stating the rules of the MMORP they were playing. I have done nothing to deserve this ban.

Blizzard works on patterns of behavior. The more account actions that are taken against a player the more severe the response becomes. They used to use a penalty volcanoe but that has since been removed from the website. So the exact method they use is no longer known.
    'Blizzard works on a pattern of behavior'.

Ok. But on this "pattern of behavior." Forced name change would be number 1? I'd say anyway, so yet again this history you speak of isn't really true. They've never been banned/suspended until now for doing things they've done and continued doing for 2 years. Judging by their Youtube Channel.

Personally I don't really think you can talk of their history if you actually know nothing of it lol

Just another pretend GM. FelPlague buddy of yours?

See, this is what happened to us. You were super disruptive, annoying, condescending, and toxic. People reported you for it and now you still think you are in the right.

10+ Year Old Account
    This advertising thread has gone on long enough. The bans are between you and Blizzard and using them to promote your guild and your video is NOT okay.

CLOSED.