Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Finally means I can do things like M+ Without "WAH YOU DON'T HAVE FULL CORRUPTIONS"
    What's ur rio? LOL.

I wonder how big of a nerf everything gets. Might be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by kronides View Post
    You didn't like the wind serpent and complained about it, so Blizzard shouldn't have shown it again? *rolls eyes*
    I think you misunderstand the point.

I offered advice, "I don't think a recognizable npc from a popular lvl 19 dungeon should be shown on a brand spanking new expansion." It was me trying to help. My response is, "Out of all the creatures we can showcase from this expansion. We will pick this one again."

Now I don't want to say that comes off wrong, but naturally it does.

Ultimately when I am asking, "Please don't spit in our food. None of us like it." and the response is *keeps spitting in food*. Well what is going to happen? People will stop supporting the business or very well should. I know I seen a lot of complaints at the launch of BFA. People felt like their opinions were neglected. What happens with no customers? Business goes under. Well what happens if the business goes under? Like I said earlier everyone will be upset and it's a lose-lose situation. For us at the consumers/customers to see our beloved franchise dragged through the mud and the hard workers that make great times for us to enjoy.

Out of all the creatures again. (They have the choice of some that are much more appealing and unique.) What am I suppose to think?

I am digressing, but I want to further mention that treating the few customers that are left with animosity is bad for everyone involved again. (I am hoping we get a bit more traffic to come back next week, but I have no idea.) I try and give the benefit of the doubt to everyone at Blizzard headquarters. As we are all human beings. I think they should try show us the same courtesy.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2020-10-06 at 08:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    What's ur rio? LOL.

I wonder how big of a nerf everything gets. Might be interesting.
    Here you see my stats on live, unbuffed vs on beta at level 50, unbuffed:

https://i.imgur.com/4l8tNej.jpg

On live, a regrowth heals for 38600 and rejuv ticks for 6455
    On beta, a regrowth heals for 1700 and rejuv ticks for 255

On live, a +15 key is a 245% increase in mob health/dmg. In Prepatch, a +15 key will have a 127% increase.

Haven't tried playing on the PTR so no idea how keys feels in the prepatch, but I assume it'll be somewhat similar to season 1 BFA in terms of pacing.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I usually do old raids but I'm guessing after the squish all the raids will be the same level as BFA raids?
    I know it's a bit late now but holy shit they could let people use the pre-patch month to do progression raiding
    on any raid from any expansion since they would all have been "current max level content" until the expansion releases.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by kronides View Post
    You didn't like the wind serpent and complained about it, so Blizzard shouldn't have shown it again? *rolls eyes*
    I think you haven't received the memo,Blizzard has given the title of chief executive armchair designer to Icelin,only his opinion matters,and it should always matter,as he's quite literally the center point of WoW's universe

Quote Originally Posted by Shamahan View Post
    Meh, I'll wait for Shadowlands to resubscribe
    Thanks for sharing. We all wonder were you have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post
    I think you misunderstand the point.

I offered advice, "I don't think a recognizable npc from a popular lvl 19 dungeon should be shown on a brand spanking new expansion." It was me trying to help. My response is, "Out of all the creatures we can showcase from this expansion. We will pick this one again."

Now I don't want to say that comes off wrong, but naturally it does.

Ultimately when I am asking, "Please don't spit in our food. None of us like it." and the response is *keeps spitting in food*. Well what is going to happen? People will stop supporting the business or very well should. I know I seen a lot of complaints at the launch of BFA. People felt like their opinions were neglected. What happens with no customers? Business goes under. Well what happens if the business goes under? Like I said earlier everyone will be upset and it's a lose-lose situation. For us at the consumers/customers to see our beloved franchise dragged through the mud and the hard workers that make great times for us to enjoy.

Out of all the creatures again. (They have the choice of some that are much more appealing and unique.) What am I suppose to think?

I am digressing, but I want to further mention that treating the few customers that are left with animosity is bad for everyone involved again. (I am hoping we get a bit more traffic to come back next week, but I have no idea.) I try and give the benefit of the doubt to everyone at Blizzard headquarters. As we are all human beings. I think they should try show us the same courtesy.
    So they used a wind serpent in a video and thats enough to cause outrage for you?

What next, there going to show Defias Pillager somewhere and then what?!
    Using a random model as cause for the end of the world scenario is *f ing insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Finally, High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves!
    Not to spoil your fun but thats a blue eyed blood elf, void elves dont get those eyes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Here you see my stats on live, unbuffed vs on beta at level 50, unbuffed:

https://i.imgur.com/4l8tNej.jpg

On live, a regrowth heals for 38600 and rejuv ticks for 6455
    On beta, a regrowth heals for 1700 and rejuv ticks for 255

On live, a +15 key is a 245% increase in mob health/dmg. In Prepatch, a +15 key will have a 127% increase.

Haven't tried playing on the PTR so no idea how keys feels in the prepatch, but I assume it'll be somewhat similar to season 1 BFA in terms of pacing.
    I assume your massive haste and versatility losses were from losing corruptions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

So now with the prepatch we cant get the BfA mounts like worm and void drake ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Finally means I can do things like M+ Without "WAH YOU DON'T HAVE FULL CORRUPTIONS"
    Ye, now you get refused for low r.io as it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    So now with the prepatch we cant get the BfA mounts like worm and void drake ?
    No they are gone, Jaina and N'zoth mount however stay 100% until SL release.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2020-10-06 at 09:41 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Too many trolls in these comments. Good God. Rude asses

I mean you could have tested this on PTR the last 2 months. It's really nothing new, wait to resub for shadowlands launch.

So i have seen like 2000 diff things about this... so there are 2 prepatches before shadowlands..

On the first one... in a week ... will the level squish be active or is the level squish happening in the 2nd prepatch?

I just feel sad not to be faceless :/

When you think about it, this is a big patch. I mean, we can now change gender on the fly. Gender bender patch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Not to spoil your fun but thats a blue eyed blood elf, void elves dont get those eyes
    Velfs get the blue eye option if they go not "Void" skin colors.

Edit: Pulled up my hunter on Beta, even as "Void" Skin tones she can have High Elf eyes.

Also, my Rio is 0 on the hunter. guess I suck too much to get into anything
    Last edited by SinR; 2020-10-06 at 11:55 PM.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by thesimpsonsman View Post
    So i have seen like 2000 diff things about this... so there are 2 prepatches before shadowlands..

On the first one... in a week ... will the level squish be active or is the level squish happening in the 2nd prepatch?
    There's only one prepatch that includes everything they've said it will include. And it's all in the link at the bottom of that blue post.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...xpansion-patch
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I assume your massive haste and versatility losses were from losing corruptions?
    Indeed. And those values will drop below double digits once you got level 60, most likely.
    Hi

Sounds like they hired the same guy who previously did League of Legends Champion spotlights ;-)