Page 1 of 18
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Refund for Preorder

Just a PSA: If you pre-ordered the game and are unhappy about the delay, Blizzard is offering refunds. I'm in for the long haul so I don't mind waiting (especially with the "we're sorry" beta invite I just got), but just in case you don't check your email often, there it is.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    omg hahahah refund a pre order just because they're delaying to fix bugs? Jesus dude, not saying it's you but people that would do it are so impatient, I struggle to understand how they can cope with reality being this way
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

What even is this thread?

15+ Year Old Account
    Unhappy that they want to release a polished/finished game?
    Get your emotions in check bra!
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

why would anyone need a refund when it is well known practise not to preorder

10+ Year Old Account
    delaying an unfinished product is way more honest and acceptable from, say, ea's atrocious lootbox system imo.

i won't refund my preorder.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Quote Originally Posted by pkusa View Post
    What even is this thread?
    Obviously not being read, given the responses to somebody who says they aren't concerned with the delay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Just a PSA: If you pre-ordered the game and are unhappy about the delay, Blizzard is offering refunds. I'm in for the long haul so I don't mind waiting (especially with the "we're sorry" beta invite I just got), but just in case you don't check your email often, there it is.
    Still no beta for me. All I got was a false answer to my ticket considering an in-game problem last night so I have to contact them again. Blizzards ticket responses are abysmally shit every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

5+ Year Old Account
    I have been subbed almost full time on 2 accounts despite playing only a total of 11 months since 2014, 6 of those towards end of legion. My support to Blizzard has never wavered. They were just not prepared.

Does that not suggest they may push past a 2020 release and into 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    why would anyone need a refund when it is well known practise not to preorder
    Well known by whom? I have always preordered every expansion where you could. I've never regretted it.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I can't see why a delay would want people to cancel anyway. Unless you're on an insanely strict schedule, getting a game later than planned shouldn't make you want to play it less.

What about people that bought the deluxe version and used the Instant 120 and gametime?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    What about people that bought the deluxe version and used the Instant 120 and gametime?
    That could easily be prorated.

You shouldn't fucking preorder in the first place. Stop giving companies money today for a product they might deliver tomorrow.

Would be nice if i could get a refund of the 6 months of game time i purchased on Thursday in preparation for SL at the end of Oct lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel of Riots View Post
    Blizzard are legally obliged to offer refunds when they made a statement about a release date for a pre-order and then had to delay that release date.

It's basic consumer protection / product shipping law, even in the USA, if I recall correctly.

If I'm correct, they might be liable to even more legal trouble if they delay it longer than 30 days.
    The person you replied to didn't imply in any way this shouldn't be refundable, his point was him disagreeing with people wanting to refund.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    What happens is that the character you boosted becomes unplayable because i did it for WoD, used my 90 boost and then my WoD purchase refunded. Once it is refunded you get a warning which says that you need to buy WoD to play the character.

I just asked for a refund and they said no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shoxu View Post
    What happens is that the character you boosted becomes unplayable because i did it for WoD, used my 90 boost and then my WoD purchase refunded. Once it is refunded you get a warning which says that you need to buy WoD to play the character.
    They said no to me.

Who ever refunds for this is one big... I won't use the word here.