Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    With PvP they could h ave turned off the 5% damage buff to hunters mark... I wont use hunter's mark now period!

Stood in the Fire october breeze's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    " we want to make sure there is room to discover other setups that work for you, based on the content you prefer to participate in."

But we also lock you for couple of days for no reason because we don't want you min/max and meaningful choice and rpg stuff, you know... we want you to discover, but we don't want you to discover too much... you know, nah, .... we don't know ourselves either wtf we doing!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Here's a solution, just get rid of Conduits altogether. Go back to WoW era of MoP and earlier.

No artifact gear. No Azerite gear or Essences, or Corruption. No Conduits. Don't use anything like that in WoW, go back to earlier expansions that never had that stuff.

Raid to get the best gear. Do Dungeons for second best gear. That's it.

Casuals can do World Quests for third best option.
    Yeah, I don't get why everything has to be a gosh darn "system" now. Even when they slightly budged and allowed us seven conduit changes a week it had to come with a system of "oh you have charge orbs and it takes to swap" or some garbage. classics played base is still huge and major cities are packed even on low pop realms and guess what? there's literally zero of these systems. it's like they are trying to add so much crap for you think about that maybe top tier players will get burnt or slow damn and stop smoking the mythic content rather than providing a good all-around experience and actual tuning. why has WW been the WORST raid spec for every single tier but one? why are we able to look at class and just pencil them in as absolute trash and be correct 99% of the time? feral is barely mentionable for years? how bout working on that and stop making people depressed for trying to play the classes they actually enjoy without the punishment of being 15-30% behind on some fights.

Here's a solution, just get rid of Conduits altogether. Go back to WoW era of MoP and earlier.

No artifact gear. No Azerite gear or Essences, or Corruption. No Conduits. Don't use anything like that in WoW, go back to earlier expansions that never had that stuff.

Great class design in MOP and I stayed engaged because of game play, not because of borrowed power. Bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Faeldan_US View Post
    With PvP they could h ave turned off the 5% damage buff to hunters mark... I wont use hunter's mark now period!
    Good. You are completely missing the point on why it was trash. With a damage buff it was terrible. Are hunters tuned around the buff or not? Do I cast it or not? If it's off the gcd then it's pointless. If it's on the gcd then it is too difficult to balance. I 100 percent agree with it only being useful for PvP or marking priority targets. Looks like they might be hired an intern who plays hunter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaltra View Post
    Great class design in MOP and I stayed engaged because of game play, not because of borrowed power. Bring it on.
    You could always just play Classic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

And also BiS PvP gear with dedicated PvP stats that could be earned from actually PvPing. Not “slap versatility on everything and lower the iLvL of PvP gear below mythic 0 so that players will be forced to PvE for all of their gear”

Here's a solution, just get rid of Conduits altogether.
    Here's a fact: that's not a solution. They're not going to scrap the entire conduit system at this point in development.

What you're calling "solution" is just nonsense.

Ah. So you're an elitist?

They didn't mention buffing hunters damage by 5% baseline... All I see is a Hunter nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    I dunno, it just seems to me that Blizzard could easily find ways to offer meaningfully difficult content with high end rewards for people that enjoy different aspects of the game. The "Raid or die" mentality is just so weird in a game that has changed so much in the last decade.
    They are afraid to risk it i think. As much as people may give them shit, they are still a lot of dinosaurs there who come from the days of raid or die and are very hesitant to leave it. Mage tower was great and to a degree so was visions for difficult content, but now we don't have visions, or titanforging which was what it was designed to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Here's a fact: that's not a solution. They're not going to scrap the entire conduit system at this point in development.

You’re right, they’re going to loosen conduit swapping restrictions in 9.2 and then eliminate restrictions in 9.3

I

Why? The main complaint during MoP was how the game was too simple and boring.

Funny how some of you want that back now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Hm, well, that was my favourite part of the old talent system. Maybe I won't hate this after all. I hope we see some stupid shit reminiscent of PoM Pyro, SL/SL locks and whatever the hell the half-unholy-half-frost DK nonsense was.
    They tried adding more class abilities and talents. They end up being forced to remove they woth pruning in WoD and BFA. Which hardly anyone liked.

How hard would it be to use the tech that's ALREADY THERE for necks to where conduits change based on spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyletheboss View Post
    Yeah, I don't get why everything has to be a gosh darn "system" now.
    Ego? Incompetence? Job security? A severe case of neckbearditus? No clue. I'm laughing at this update. Conduits are the new Ashran - broken, nobody likes them, and they'll be nerfed and changed so many times most players will stop caring. But Ion and his dancing morons will go on a massive "You're not using conduits right" campaign to tell everyone they're too stupid to understand them, with lots of hand waving and word salads. I can't wait for Lore to tell us how they're awesome on his shaman.

It's like they put Holinka in charge of conduits. I haven't seen this level of...there's not even a word for it...since Ashran.

I'd be pissed, if I had any intention of paying for this imminent trainwreck. They're already way behind on release, and they're dicking around with this nonsense like it's alpha and they have months to work it all out. I thought for a while, hey, they get it, they fucked up with BfA, they'll try harder.

LOL. Nope.

I just erased the beta off my drive, there's no point logging into it anymore. No more Blizzard code on my drives, thanks. They're gonna have to hit one out of the park with Diablo 4 for me to consider putting the Blizzard Launcher back onto my system.

Quote Originally Posted by taishar68 View Post
    Interesting change on the conduits. I had just noticed that 2 of the 12 possible Soulbinds had 3 Endurance conduits, and no soulbind had 3 Finesse conduits, so now that’s changed.

Now the sims will tell us if one soul bind is best in all specs or not for a given class, here’s hoping that’s not the case, it’ll be less frustrating for folks who are trying to be ultra optimal.
    Take your ultra optimal and shove it!

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the thing that bothers me about the hunter change, are they buffing everything to compensate for that 5%?
    Why would they? Hunter’s mark only affected ONE target so why should they buff everything to compensate? The overall damage of beast cleave will see almost no change because of this so of course it shouldn’t be buffed by 5%.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The more I look at this Conduit system the more I'm convinced that either the Systems Design in WoW team is at the junior level or they are bullshitting us with bullshit reasons behind the seemingly bullshit system.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    So they nerfed everyone and the people so far in this thread are...happy?
    Long term you can change 1 conduit per day, to play different content you would probably want to change your 3 potency conduits and let the finesse/endurance untouched so once back and forth per week.

Having only 2 potency conduits means you can change your loadout from raid to m+ to pvp and back again every week if you let finess/endurance untouched.

Blizzard, I'm saying this because I care.

JUST REMOVE THE FUCKING CONDUIT LOCKOUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post

Also, at least with today numbers, the difference between WQ loot and M+ loot even sub +10 is so huge that doing WQ only is really NOT an option at all.

WQ (and N’Zoth invasions) are the best to quickly upgrade a fresh 120 up to about 440-445, but if you wanna go higher M+ is actually the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    They didn't mention buffing hunters damage by 5% baseline... All I see is a Hunter nerf.
    Why would they buff them 5% by baseline, if anything that would disproportionate, seeing as how hunters mark affected only one target but you want them to buff both single target and aoe.