Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    This conduit system is completely ridiculous.

Just simplify or remove it all together at this, so much dev resource into a system nobody asked for

Conduits are challenging azerite for cancer design right before expansion is about to go live, you love to see it folks!

wtf are they smoking... This conduit change changes nothing. Only potency conduits matter for pve performance. So one spec can go the potency conduit path and the other specs cannot go down that path with that soulbind and therefore can't use that soulbind. If they want to make multiple specs viable for one soulbind at the same time, then there should be potency conduits on both paths. And there shouldn't be potency conduits in bottlenecks as well. That's a completely wasted conduit for your other specs.

Their soulbind/conduit design is so goddamn stupid. Why the fuck can't they just give each spec a blank state of the soulbind tree to work with...

Imagine the old talent trees and dual spec. Now imagine how it would be if all the talents that your first spec picked were grayed out for your second spec and you have to kinda build around that limitation. You specced into Deep Wounds with your PvE fury warrior? Well I guess you can't have Deep Wounds with your PvP Arms spec anymore, gotta pick something else...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Here's a solution, just get rid of Conduits altogether. Go back to WoW era of MoP and earlier.

No artifact gear. No Azerite gear or Essences, or Corruption. No Conduits. Don't use anything like that in WoW, go back to earlier expansions that never had that stuff.

Raid to get the best gear. Do Dungeons for second best gear. That's it.

Casuals can do World Quests for third best option.
    No thanks, I don't want to play a game I already played 6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Long term you can change 1 conduit per day, to play different content you would probably want to change your 3 potency conduits and let the finesse/endurance untouched so once back and forth per week.

Having only 2 potency conduits means you can change your loadout from raid to m+ to pvp and back again every week if you let finess/endurance untouched.
    Or you have 3, and you only change 2 out and everyone just didn’t get nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Here's a solution, just get rid of Conduits altogether. Go back to WoW era of MoP and earlier.

No artifact gear. No Azerite gear or Essences, or Corruption. No Conduits. Don't use anything like that in WoW, go back to earlier expansions that never had that stuff.

Raid to get the best gear. Do Dungeons for second best gear. That's it.

Casuals can do World Quests for third best option.
    That was when I had the most fun in the game, so I'd gladly go back to that.

But its a whole new team at Blizzard today that have a completely different vision, sadly.
    Im all for improvements of the game, but adding systems on top of systems as they have done since Legion, not so much.

And why with every new expansion since Legion does Blizzard need to come up with brand new systems into the game?

Legion = Artifacts and the other stuff in patches
    BfA = Azerite and Essence and Corruption
    Shadowlands = Covenants

Why? Just go back to MoP and before idea, without any of this crap, it seems it takes up a ton of development time implementing these systems. To me the game was so much better without this layered on crap.

Or ... What if something was good, lets say you liked just Azerite gear, just in-itself wasn't a terrible idea, but now it's gone and erased and not in SL. Why spend all this time on something like Azerite gear for example in BfA, to then just completely abandon it in the next expansion, and start all over with something brand new, and spend time creating that. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Why would they buff them 5% by baseline, if anything that would disproportionate, seeing as how hunters mark affected only one target but you want them to buff both single target and aoe.
    I get your point but then is it ok to solely reduce a potential damage buff they had before without any kind adjustments? It's still a nerf.
    I hope they look into this in the following weeks.

Conduits, soulbinds, covenants... will I need to take a course to play this next expansion?