Monk's weapons on back? on live?

In case I can't get the pic working today I decided to make a Velf Monk to see how transmog look on it and behold my swords are sheathing on the back, anyone else getting this, on all transmog, I have Replica Lion's Fangs sheathing on my back pretty sure they don't normally do that
    Is it a bug or is this Monk privileges?
    Edit: I can't get the picture to work

10+ Year Old Account
    monk weapons are usualy sheated there

No Tusk Club.

Isn't that just being a Monk? Was there a time when they didn't do that?

All one handed weapons sheath on the back, and ever since Legion for Windwalker, that's where they remain. You never touch them again.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

they've always sheathed on the back for monks. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    In case I can't get the pic working today I decided to make a Velf Monk to see how transmog look on it and behold my swords are sheathing on the back, anyone else getting this, on all transmog, I have Replica Lion's Fangs sheathing on my back pretty sure they don't normally do that
    Is it a bug or is this Monk privileges?
    Edit: I can't get the picture to work
    Monks always default to sheathed weapons on the back, no matter what weapon(s) they are. Has been like this since MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    All one handed weapons sheath on the back, and ever since Legion for Windwalker, that's where they remain. You never touch them again.
    Never understood why they didn't do anything about it in BFA and now SL, could've brought back Jab in place of Tiger Palm at the very least. Having stat sticks on your back as a melee dps is just depressing. Guess I'll have to keep using the invisible fist weapons as a band-aid fix for the forseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Never understood why they didn't do anything about it in BFA and now SL, could've brought back Jab in place of Tiger Palm at the very least. Having stat sticks on your back as a melee dps is just depressing. Guess I'll have to keep using the invisible fist weapons as a band-aid fix for the forseeable future.
    That's been my transmog since the change as well. I dont think monks should have had weapons to begin with, that was the whole point of their creation, learning to fight without weapons. So they beat the Mogu then said "yay we won! Get the weapons!"?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

The over the shoulder staff that BrM uses as an artifact is the real money choice.

Oh. Newbie Monk! Welcome to the Temple!

You also have these which you can get early on:
    Novice's Handwraps

They are Monk exclusive and they are "hidden" fist transmog. Since you can transmog now fists to all 1h weapons, daggers excluded, if you decide to play with DW Monk effectively you can completely hide your weapons with this transmog.

With addition to new starting zone, Exile's Reach, and weapon vendor associated with it, you can get this, fairly simplistic Bamboo stick which fits "monk" theme perfectly:
    Expeditionary Quarterstaff
    Last edited by Gurg; 2020-10-15 at 11:33 PM.