Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    I am not even sure who or what they are trying to protect with this change. Poor NPC gonna complain if we use covenant abilities? lol

  2. #22
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    487
    how will i defeat the bosses in throne of thunder if i cant press my covenant ability ? GG THANKS BLIZZ

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Good decision, Shadowlands Covenant abilities should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    Nope, not enough:
    Shadowlands loot should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    Covenant transmog should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    Shadowland mounts should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    Soulbind bonusses should only be used inside the Shadowlands.

    It is a dumb decision and comes across as an attempt to increase the number of refunds.

  4. #24
    Feels super dumb to me as well..

  5. #25
    SL is just a meme at this point

  6. #26
    Damn, I was curious to see how Essences (like Vision of Perfection/Lucid Dreams) + Covenants would work together when soloing old content.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Good decision, Shadowlands Covenant abilities should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    1. Why?
    2. But they're not, because you can use them in bgs and arena

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Nope, not enough:
    Shadowlands loot should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    Covenant transmog should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    Shadowland mounts should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    Soulbind bonusses should only be used inside the Shadowlands.

    It is a dumb decision and comes across as an attempt to increase the number of refunds.
    This whole comment is dumb - nobody is going to refund based on tiny little change.

    It makes total sense and even a vegetable can see that. It’s the same reason why the Heart of Azeroth will still work and be useable on Azeroth but not Shadowlands. It’s a few abilities that are fine without running old shit, and the fact in world PvP outside of shadowlands those abilities would give you more than a leg up.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    This whole comment is dumb - nobody is going to refund based on tiny little change.

    It makes total sense and even a vegetable can see that. It’s the same reason why the Heart of Azeroth will still work and be useable on Azeroth but not Shadowlands. It’s a few abilities that are fine without running old shit, and the fact in world PvP outside of shadowlands those abilities would give you more than a leg up.
    Name these world PvP situations? Because you can gank low levels better? That already exists with any new content extras for 15 years.
    Why can we use them in BGs and the old Arenas? Those don't exist in the Shadowlands.

  10. #30
    Cant have these movment skills making soloing old content faster or these no aoe limit skills that are available from covenants useful for old content. What a stupid decision. Especially if you are using one of the rotational covenant skills losing the button is going to feel weird.

  11. #31
    Is SL CE really shipping out next week?

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    I just enjoy triggering morons that like to qq about nothing. As you have proven.
    Okay, so if we disagree with your opinion about something we are morons? Good to know.

  13. #33
    I always thought this is how it was meant to be... why should I be able to use an ability that uses force from some other world? Sure, its inconvenient, but this is MMORPG!

  14. #34
    Its astonishing how much worse Blizzard has made SL look since its announcement, and even after a delay they continue doing so. The CE looks very underwhelming aswell.

  15. #35
    Mechagnome Crysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Good decision, Shadowlands Covenant abilities should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    I guess your footnote says it all.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Okay, so if we disagree with your opinion about something we are morons? Good to know.
    Nah you are just qqing to qq. Use ability x instead of y to one shot old content. Stop getting emotional over something that is irrelevant. I swear to god y'all need jesus a psych ward or to be lined up against a wall.

    I'm going to put my tinfoil hat on here and say that shadowlands is one big ploy from blizzard to see how far they can push the mentally unstable, delusional, irrational addicts for future projects. Cuz lord knows you will be the first one online after qqing for 6+ months.

  17. #37
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    865
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Good decision, Shadowlands Covenant abilities should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    Agree , with this.

  18. #38
    I am fine as long as they won't use useable in PvP... but reazling that they will, makes me thinking it's a bad decision.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2020-10-08 at 10:38 AM.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Good decision, Shadowlands Covenant abilities should only be used inside the Shadowlands.
    Any good reason for that?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    I guess your footnote says it all.
    Yeah... this guy literally got hatefest of modarators in his siganture...
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2020-10-08 at 10:48 AM.

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Nah you are just qqing to qq. Use ability x instead of y to one shot old content. Stop getting emotional over something that is irrelevant. I swear to god y'all need jesus a psych ward or to be lined up against a wall.

    I'm going to put my tinfoil hat on here and say that shadowlands is one big ploy from blizzard to see how far they can push the mentally unstable, delusional, irrational addicts for future projects. Cuz lord knows you will be the first one online after qqing for 6+ months.
    Or maybe they have genuine concerns worthy of discussion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •