Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by newt0n View Post
    What? How does the prepatch coming Oct 13th mean the game cant launch before Nov 15th? I dont think the game will launch in Nov at all but Im not following your logic here
    because people need time to do the pre-patch content and blizzard has always given you plenty of time to do all the content and get all the rewards before its gone for good. They have not had a pre-patch less then 4 weeks before, i do not see it happening now either

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
    I just transferred and faction changed 2 characters 3 days ago. Rip me
    probably won't do much, but you can try to send them a ticket about it. Won't hurt to try

I feel like this should be permanent, it's hard to justify the prices with the reduced levels, at least for a realm change.

Finally, a sale I can care about!

Man, I hoped for 50% of transfers... as if...

Probably will move couple of characters to my main realm now. Got to spend this tokens man...

Wish these weren't that expensive to begin with, I don't want to spend two hundred bucks just to get my characters to relevant servers.

But....I literally just.....grr....

Confirmed release date then...

Wot, I just bought a race change yesterday!

The benefits of being greedy. You can easily afford to do discounts and still have the service be way overpriced.

Does anybody know how race change exactly work? Can I buy it now and use later, when I choose my covenant in SL?

Let's cut the main EU office with a sale! Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I feel like this should be permanent, it's hard to justify the prices with the reduced levels, at least for a realm change.
    There's actually a really good, built in alternative to that already if you don't want to pay $30. It's called leveling the character up. As you yourself mentioned, with reduced levels, there should be no concern whatsoever.

Oh, wait, people do want to keep the character they've been playing for years and not just roll them up again despite easier leveling? Well, there's a fee, and that fee remains $30 except when on sale, like now. Funny how that works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pury View Post
    Does anybody know how race change exactly work? Can I buy it now and use later, when I choose my covenant in SL?
    It becomes an icon on your character that you click when you're ready to change. Somebody should please confirm, but I think if you try to use the character, they'll give you a message warning you that there are pending changes and won't let you sign in. that's how I've seen in on PTR/Beta, but it could be specific to those platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Wish these weren't that expensive to begin with, I don't want to spend two hundred bucks just to get my characters to relevant servers.
    They are that expansive so people do not spam them. I doubt you need more than one transfer, you can also play crossrealm. Plus you can always relevel

another money grab. those who would never pay full price...... money left on the table. DISCOUNT AND BOOM. people who wouldn't buy are now buying.

SUCKERS>

Quote Originally Posted by Syn20 View Post
    So, you're not gonna question the literal fuck-ton of profit they make on it at full price?
    Maybe do a 5 minute google research before you complain. As long as everything goes smoothly (including the payment) they make profit, else they make a loss. These things cost money, so you do not spam them. You can always reroll another toon, instead of xferring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by scelero View Post
    another money grab. those who would never pay full price...... money left on the table. DISCOUNT AND BOOM. people who wouldn't buy are now buying.

SUCKERS>
    Imagine being mad at a company for a discount. You can get stuff you want cheaper, what a bummer.

Goddamnit, I just transferred two characters over the weekend.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    The prices are there so that people re-level characters, and that you do not spam it. I am raiding in top 500 guilds for years and have never transferred more than 2 characters for a guild. I really don't see a problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurkan View Post
    Yeah, it's really f-ing cheeky to price these services as they do.

Is it really such a smart decision to include faction transfers into this?

Just transferred a charcter xd...Blah 100k gold or so. Anyway friendly reminder that no other MMO in the world charges for transferring characters, or at least not close as exspensive...Its a scame and ripoff.