Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Those Mistweaver patch notes make me laugh. All these other classes and specs with all these notes, MW and a couple other specs "Here's two abilities you forgot about"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I'm glad they are adjusting it. I hate going travel form and having someone hop on. I always felt it as a sign of laziness where someone are so lazy they can't hit their mount and move on their own. There are times I don't mind it, but those times I have other dual passenger mounts. It is why I always glyph cheetah, though sucked on my Zandalari since I didn't want to lose the raptor.

While I could think of achievements that might be better the only two that are competitive is Rival S4 and KSC (+10) S4. Terrific Trio is just leveling, Waking Dream can be done in LFR and We Have the Technology is mostly solo. So it's not overly bad. Though I wonder if the 3,000 quest achievement is account bound or individual (forgot off-hand and even then if Blizzard will require it individually or overall). If it's individual then that will knock out a lot of competitive people too since most will just speed-level and not care about quests in general.

You'll still need to meet the other requirement (ie zone achievement) after you finish that you can do the unlock quest. The only difference is you don't have to wait to be exalted.
    i mean i guess. i never really minded when people would hop on. just made getting to objectives together quicker. although i tend to use cheetah because i prefer it aesthetically.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by aastarius View Post
    If I read it correctly it means Druids don't have to worry about people just "jumping on" if they don't want to be a mount. Especially true if the current "mountable" version is their preferred form.

- - - Updated - - -

Capped at 50, no levelling can occur UNTIL the expansion proper is released.
    i spose. never made any difference to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    .. then why fucking don't you go fucking cry at blizzards official fucking forum than on fucking here?
    do you need a hug my friend?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    i mean i guess. i never really minded when people would hop on. just made getting to objectives together quicker. although i tend to use cheetah because i prefer it aesthetically.
    If I'm doing objectives then it is usually with friends then I use the mammoth (usually 3 or 4 of us in a group) or 2 passenger flying. It was usually in instances which annoys me. As for aesthetics, I typically chose cheetah as well and despite both being the same speed the way the cheetah moved compared to stag makes it look like it is moving faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Added keybind, camera, cursor control, and movement support for Gamepad controllers.
    Wow, this long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    are those mounts that are going on the bmah getting removed form their respective bosses loot tables?
    don't think so. Only mounts that is being removed is the AH dino and the achievement for killing hc nzoth to my knowledge.
    The others are just added there as another source to obtain them. The 100% mythic mounts, jaina and nzoth will go down to like 1-2 % drop chance tho

Do I need to buy Shadowlands to be able to play the pre-patch?

What the hell are they doing to fury warriors?

10+ Year Old Account
    If I'm doing objectives then it is usually with friends then I use the mammoth (usually 3 or 4 of us in a group) or 2 passenger flying. It was usually in instances which annoys me. As for aesthetics, I typically chose cheetah as well and despite both being the same speed the way the cheetah moved compared to stag makes it look like it is moving faster.
    cheetahs gotta go fast as fuccboi. they naturally will look faster than stags bc they are. altho for game purposes they arent. but our eyes make it seem like they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    cheetahs gotta go fast as fuccboi. they naturally will look faster than stags bc they are. altho for game purposes they arent. but our eyes make it seem like they are.
    Yeah, though I think it is how their model animations are done too. Some of the mounts have the same issue with kodo's offhand where they look like they are moving sluggish but it is the same speed as others. Might just be me but I find it off putting and steer away from those mounts just because it makes me do a double take and have to check each time.

Quote Originally Posted by kodemonkee View Post
    Do I need to buy Shadowlands to be able to play the pre-patch?
    No. Everything in pre-patch is available to anyone with an active subscription. Content that will be released at a later date is the stuff that will require a Shadowlands license.

Will Mission Table GOLD rewards be removed?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminatrix View Post
    Max level is now required to access the Black Market Auction House.

hmm and this is better in what way ? in what bad way does a lower lv goes to the black marker ah impact the game to merit this
    Stops bots and gold sellers from just making lvl 1 characters and maxing our bids.

The poor mages.
    I'm a thread killer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    are those mounts that are going on the bmah getting removed form their respective bosses loot tables?
    I am not sure what that section is in these patch notes for as I can confirm that the illusions and at least 3 of those mounts have already been appearing on the BMAH for months. To answer your question, they currently still drop from the original sources in game despite being on the BMAH.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

7+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know what the special rewards are for the Icecrown event?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    Does anyone know what the special rewards are for the Icecrown event?
    Don't know about 'special' but they award 445 BoA armour tokens with currently unused appearance variants.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allatar View Post
    Don't know about 'special' but they award 445 BoA armour tokens with currently unused appearance variants.
    If they look better than the preWrath cloth set, I'm all for it..

No. Everything in pre-patch is available to anyone with an active subscription. Content that will be released at a later date is the stuff that will require a Shadowlands license.
    Nice, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I know it's a small meaningless change but I am still peeved by it.
    Agreed. This is just plain Virtue Signaling by Blizzard.
    The whole PC culture seeping into fictional fantasy is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Those Mistweaver patch notes make me laugh. All these other classes and specs with all these notes, MW and a couple other specs "Here's two abilities you forgot about"
    Seems MW monks and SV hunters just haven't even been looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    My monk is getting put out to pasture. RIP
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Stops bots and gold sellers from just making lvl 1 characters and maxing our bids.
    tbh i think bots and gold sellers have better things to do and only lo lvl chars out there was been players that didn't want to fly all they way often so just parked fresh alt there to fast relog bid shit imo it will not change much beside having more trouble from time to time if you want to do something else on alt you use for black market ;P

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"