View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yeah, those fingers look manly colored purple in the Sylvanas image, maybe it's the edit job that makes them look out of place, and what an idiotic statement, to assume one would have to leave their home to know what women look when pictures of women are one click away on the internet.
    It was quite obviously just an expression, I don't actually think you never leave the house. Then google what women's hands look like because you clearly have some weird misconceptions about that body part. Women's hands aren't much different from men's hands. They're smaller and less boney but still they are built in the same way. Women have veins, bones and their skin wrinkles as well you know? Those long fingers, perfectly smooth, porcelain hands you know from video games don't actually apply to real life. So don't call perfectly normal female hands "man hands", it's obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    It was quite obviously just an expression, I don't actually think you never leave the house. Then google what women's hands look like because you clearly have some weird misconceptions about that body part. Women's hands aren't much different from men's hands. They're smaller and less boney but still they are built in the same way. Women have veins, bones and their skin wrinkles as well you know? Those long fingers, perfectly smooth, porcelain hands you know from video games don't actually apply to real life. So don't call perfectly normal female hands "man hands", it's obnoxious.
    Well that edit job made it look out of place and given it's a meme, the first thing that crossed my mind was it could be a guy's hand edited in for extra comic effect. Hands come in all shapes and forms, some women have bigger hands than other women, some more dainty, some slender, some more rugged, and that applies to both genders so not sure why you're preaching this to me if I mistook one woman's hands edited out onto a video game character who isn't lifelike to maybe be a man's hands.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2020-10-11 at 11:10 PM.

Well that edit job made it look out of place and given it's a meme, the first thing that crossed my mind was I could be a guy's hand edited in for extra comic effect. Hands come in all shapes and forms, some women have bigger hands than other women, some more dainty, some slender, some more rugged, and that applies to both genders so not sure why you're preaching this to me if I mistook one woman's hands edited out onto a video game character who isn't lifelike to maybe be a man's hands.
    Alright, maybe I overreacted a bit.

Unicorns. Lots of unicorns.

Looks like the jury has come to a decision - Redemption it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    i mean that's your opinion
    It's really not. If I'm wrong, then you're free to come up with any hypothetical that could possibly justify Sylvanas's actions

Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    It's really not. If I'm wrong, then you're free to come up with any hypothetical that could possibly justify Sylvanas's actions
    Yes it is just your opinion, just stop.

I honestly just want her to suffer. I always love seeing smug characters in fiction have something blow up in their face. She thinks shes invincible and I just want her to see that she isn't. Put some of that fear back in her that she had when she was killed by Arthas.

7v1 Smash Ultimate. 7 Clouds all Omnislashing her at once. Or some in-game variation of it.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

dont worry, SJW already killed her character

This is like an alliance support group where people can meet and support each other from big bad Sylvanas.

It is an expansion or two in the making, but with Shadowlands' launch on the horizon, her time is nigh; there will come the time when Sylvanas meets her maker, the player, and when that glorious moment happens, how do you want to kill Sylvanas Windrunner, robber of life, and eater of puppies?
    I really don't care much about Sylvanas, the problem is the Horde as a whole, not a single person.

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Looks like the jury has come to a decision - Redemption it is!
    Well, not really...

The majority want her killed but can't agree on how.

What ever the most horrible, slowest, inhumane torture that leads to death there is in WoW. Or just yeeting her off the tallest building there is.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by xmirrors View Post
    Well, not really...

The majority want her killed but can't agree on how.
    And just like that she goes free while the alliance bickers about!

Tyrande off her like Gul'dan offed Varian.

it would be WILDLY tone deaf for sylvanas to get killed by any version of arthas. i'd actually quit. it's totally fine if she's going to get killed as a raid boss, but not by arthas. i don't mean because it's "bAd wRiTiNg," i mean because having someone get killed by their original abuser is a huge yikes.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...lganis/ilyiana
    Professional glass cannon since 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    it would be WILDLY tone deaf for sylvanas to get killed by any version of arthas. i'd actually quit. it's totally fine if she's going to get killed as a raid boss, but not by arthas. i don't mean because it's "bAd wRiTiNg," i mean because having someone get killed by their original abuser is a huge yikes.
    I honestly don't get why people would cheer her being killed by Arthas because she's "beyond redemption." yet he isn't. When Arthas did worse than Sylvanas and at no point was he mind controlled. Everything he did was Arthas acting from his own free will.

Then we already have people in Revendreth going on the path to redemption that have done worse than both. (Throwing the beyond redemption into the bin.)

At this point eternal oblivion would be too kind for her.

She deserves to be banished to the eternal suffering of the own Maw she serves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    What ever the most horrible, slowest, inhumane torture
    Exactly what the Maw is except it never leads to death. It just drags on for eternity.

I don't care how she dies, I just want everything she has been trying to do to save herself to fail horribly and for all of her worst nightmares to come true.

I do not want her to be redeemed. It would be the worst possible ending to this expansion and probably the last straw for me in terms of this game's story.

Just my two copper.

PS: I don't hate Sylvanas, but this is the story that has been built up, so it needs to be played out. I'm tired of seeing people root for characters who care nothing about redemption, to get redeemed. For Sylvanas it's either everyone loses and she wins, or we win and she loses. There is no other outcome, lol. She has never cared about anyone but herself, and never will. And that's good--it's part of her character.

Just wanted to mention this before the Sylvanas Fanclub takes my post too personally, but I doubt this will help anyways, lol.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2020-10-09 at 11:10 PM.