View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The best part of her not dying will be the rage of the four to five people who actually are upset enough by the character for it to effect their real lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Don't care as long as she dies, hopefully taking a few of her family members with her.
    Don't know if I've ever agreed with a post more.

Beaten fully and begging for mercy that’ll never come.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The best part of her not dying will be the rage of the four to five people who actually are upset enough by the character for it to effect their real lives.
    Lol 10 chars.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Don't care as long as she dies, hopefully taking a few of her family members with her.
    Vereesa may as well be dead already, no one would notice her absence. Alleria's death would probably lead to some pretty "Enigmatic 5d chest mystery Void/light boogalo" questline none of us are mentally mature enough to grasp or appreciate.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Other: I want to release her from the cycle, all together. She wants no part of it, fine. As the vale between the realms of life and death began to heal. The gateway to the Shadowlands grows ever smaller, soon it will heal and the two realms will once again be separated. Sylvanas is there, trying to keep the gateway open or escape back to Azeroth. But someone is there to stop her, quick little speech about freeing her from the cycle of Life and Death. Then Spartan kick her into the gap between the living and dead realms. Cut scene shows the portal closing, Sylvanas is trapped in an endless white expanse. Little windows showing Azeroth and Shadowlands, free of the cycle but forced to watch it play out for all eternity.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

Why do so many people want redemption? That's one of the most boring and predictable tropes in storytelling, almost as bad as the good guys always win trope.

I do want her to die because I'm fucking sick of the character, but I want us to ultimately lose by expansion end (obviously we'll have to make a come back next expansion).

I'm also sick of Thrall, Jaina, and Anduin, but I don't see them dying anytime soon

Personally I want her body destroyed and for her to wander the maw in banshee form in misery for eternity.

People voting for "I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!" are simping hard..... and killing her is too good for her, she needs locked up, and forced to watch everything she worked for fall apart.

If she doesn't leave a lootable corpse that we can /cannibalize as forsaken, we riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If she doesn't leave a lootable corpse that we can /cannibalize as forsaken, we riot.
    Why are you pretending you actualy play Forsaken. You never gave a single shit about them until BfA and its stupid retconing novel.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Why are you pretending you actualy play Forsaken. You never gave a single shit about them until BfA and its stupid retconing novel.
    Because

I do

play

a forsaken.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand. Am I "not a true draenei" fan either because I didn't roll one to level cap until Legion? I have like 40 more screenshots of him, leveling that forsaken DK loyalist was one of my highlights of this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    So this is how far the Lore forum has fallen? Eesh.
    I take it back, BfA is not the lowest the games lore could have gone, this thread proves that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara and return to the original topic at hand.

Would be better if the Jailor kills her to further his own goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Not sure why that's so hard to understand. Am I "not a true draenei" fan either because I didn't roll one to level cap until Legion? I have like 40 more screenshots of him, leveling that forsaken DK loyalist was one of my highlights of this expansion.
    You are not a true Forsaken fan because you base their entire story on a book that was written by someone who was wrong about everything, but thanks to privileges can make it "right".

Your entire fascination is based on error made by someone who will not accept being wrong.

Why are you even going after this guy? Nothing he said in that comment warranted being randomly accused of not playing a race.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Still here and still posting

Honestly? Seeing as she is afraid of dying i hope that her death is a slow and drawn out affair.
    Like make her genuinely panic and plead as the last remnant of life leaves her body.

I feel that this would not only be a fitting end but also a just punishment.
    Eternal torment would not work since we've seen that beings punished for an "eternity" always makes it out of there.

Someone should make a "How do you want to kill Anduin" thread.

She will have a fate worse than death, Zovaal will betray her and she will have to take his place.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

- Sire Denathrius confirmed to have created the Dreadlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why are you even going after this guy? Nothing he said in that comment warranted being randomly accused of not playing a race.
    I am just tired of him pretending constantly.

You are not a true Forsaken fan because you base their entire story on a book that was written by someone who was wrong about everything, but thanks to privileges can make it "right".

Your entire fascination is based on error made by someone who will not accept being wrong.
    Catch me up to speed here please. What was retconned about the Forsaken exactly? Tell me about your perspective on this.