View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. This poll is closed
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Horde How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

It is an expansion or two in the making, but with Shadowlands' launch on the horizon, her time is nigh; there will come the time when Sylvanas meets her maker, the player, and when that glorious moment happens, how do you want to kill Sylvanas Windrunner, robber of life, and eater of puppies?

Where's the "I want to be killed by her suffocating me with her thighs" option?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Where's the "I want to be killed by her crushing me with her thighs" option?
    That would be the 'Other' option.

I mean, I don't really like Sylvanas but this kind of shit shit needs to stop.

Don't care as long as she's vaporized similar to how Varian went out, that seems to be the only kind of death that sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Don't care as long as she's vaporized similar to how Varian went out, that seems to be the only kind of death that sticks.
    Not necessarily. See Derek Proudmoore. Burned to a crisp by dragon fire and left to rot on the ocean floor for 25 years. Still has nearly all his skin on his bones. He should have been either completely vaporized or decomposed or eaten by fishies (considering we nearly get eaten in just the 15 seconds we were down there)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    I mean, I don't really like Sylvanas but this kind of shit shit needs to stop.
    We could spend hours psychoanalyzing these kind of posts hehe, cause jeeeeeeez

People thinking you can kill an important female character in 2020 with a writing team filled with man-hating feminazis.

"Alright, guys, we get to kill Azshara". Nope, she was just yeeted by N'zoth for no reason whatsoever than to appear as scenery in the following raid.
    "Alright, guys, we got Azshara cornered in the N'zoth raid. Time for her to pay for her crimes". Nope, she just walked away because...reasons.

I'm going to make a prediction. We won't kill Sylvanas. It will turn out that it was her plan all along to defeat the Jailer by gaining his trust and then striking at the right time. Then after we kill the Jailer, Sylvanas will say "Shadowlands is free" and she will be applauded by a whole bunch of Night Elves.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-10-08 at 07:54 PM.

I don't want her to die, I want her to suffer forever. I want her sister Alleria to throw her into one of the Void rifts. An eternity in the Void will help her teach some humility.

The time has come for the worthless banshee to learn her place and bow to the superior Windrunner.

i don't want to kill her, i understand what shes doing.. maybe not every facet of it. but i get it. Shes done questionable things sure, but i am seeing that things could be much much worse if she didn't do what she did.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don’t want to kill her, but I definately dont want to redeem her!

For me she still seems the perfect Forsaken leader. A place in the world? Sure.
    Why not a 'non playable neutral faction' a bit evil, but with a truce with both the Alliance and the Horde.
    Something both those other factions rather leave alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Where's the "I want to be killed by her suffocating me with her thighs" option?
    Ah, a man of culture i see

Either have Arthas come back, gives Sylvanas a trollface saying ''missed me?'' and then stabs her guts out. Or have the Jailer kill her while revealing that she was just some random pawn he used and she has outlived he usefulness.

Other: Just hit her a bunch of times till she dies and drops loot like most bosses.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I hope she wins. The whole "world ending threat followed by a victory for the good guys" is pretty damn boring.
    Last edited by Toybox; 2020-10-08 at 08:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want her to Die, but be right about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Other: Just hit her a bunch of times till she dies and drops loot like most bosses.
    If she gets burned to ashes, we might just waltz over to a chest decorated with skulls and right click to retrieve her pants and bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    If she gets burned to ashes, we might just waltz over to a chest decorated with skulls and right kick to retrieve her pants and bow.
    I know some bosses have their loot in a chest in case they die in some special lore manner but my point still stands; I don't care how she dies.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

No arresting options?
    What a violent society

Don't care as long as she dies, hopefully taking a few of her family members with her.