View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. This poll is closed
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    If it's just my opinion then present any possible scenario where I'm wrong. Shouldn't be that hard.
    There you go "OrcsRLame".

Just send her in California for the rest of her life

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Similar to Azshara, Sylvanas is too important of a character to kill off.

I guess the same thing I wanted for garrosh back then, class/specc themed fatality. Essentially what Thrall did ele shammy style, just for a class I care about instead.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I certainly don't want her dead because the story would probably be worse if she was gone forever. Don't want to kill her - heck, I didn't want her a villain in the first place I wanted her to be a kick-ass Warchief that embraced the role and came out adopting the orc and troll and tauren culture more as a result of it.

Don't want an NPC to kill her - she's too personal a character for that - some were loyalists, so it'd suck not being able to do anything about that. Don't want her actions hand-waved with hidden motives or logic as it excuses the genocide. What I want is for her to be punished fairly: she doesn't have to die, she just has to be put in jail or something until the story needs her again.

Sylvanas is too epic to be deleted from the game. They already made that mistake with Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Gotta say, didn't expect this many people to be against killing her. Long live Sylvanas! Cheers.
    Why not?

I have always sensed that the vast majority of Horde players don't want to see her dead. I can understand Alliance players, but not Horde.

That's also why, Blizzard never published any numbers as to how many remained loyal and how many went traitor, because numbers exploded in their faces...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Sylvanas did nothing wrong.

how about she just dies.

no cinematic or anything.

but considering Blizzard writers are simps she'll get a fully CGI cinematic.

btw, I find it funny when someone says how people take something so seriously even though the same people love and worship her, not to mention they want her alive and redeemed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ludvig View Post
    she should be off screened by some unnamed npc
    wouldn't mind this tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want her to be killed or be redeemed. Her just fading into the background and never talked about again would be fine, or a quiet death without fanfare. I'm tired of her at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    I don't want her to die, I want her to suffer forever. I want her sister Alleria to throw her into one of the Void rifts. An eternity in the Void will help her teach some humility.

The time has come for the worthless banshee to learn her place and bow to the superior Windrunner.
    a true alleria windrunner fan would want the sisters reunited.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    a true alleria windrunner fan would want the sisters reunited.
    A Goddess has no family.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1know View Post
    No arresting options?
    What a violent society
    Cuz we all know how well arresting Garry went. :V
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Where's the "I want to be killed by her suffocating me with her thighs" option?
    I agree with those. Falling asleep due to lack of blood to the brain because of her jiy jitsu leg triangle choke would be a nice way to pass out.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The best part of her not dying will be the rage of the four to five people who actually are upset enough by the character for it to effect their real lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Don't care as long as she dies, hopefully taking a few of her family members with her.
    Don't know if I've ever agreed with a post more.

Beaten fully and begging for mercy that’ll never come.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    The best part of her not dying will be the rage of the four to five people who actually are upset enough by the character for it to effect their real lives.
    Lol 10 chars.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Don't care as long as she dies, hopefully taking a few of her family members with her.
    Vereesa may as well be dead already, no one would notice her absence. Alleria's death would probably lead to some pretty "Enigmatic 5d chest mystery Void/light boogalo" questline none of us are mentally mature enough to grasp or appreciate.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Other: I want to release her from the cycle, all together. She wants no part of it, fine. As the vale between the realms of life and death began to heal. The gateway to the Shadowlands grows ever smaller, soon it will heal and the two realms will once again be separated. Sylvanas is there, trying to keep the gateway open or escape back to Azeroth. But someone is there to stop her, quick little speech about freeing her from the cycle of Life and Death. Then Spartan kick her into the gap between the living and dead realms. Cut scene shows the portal closing, Sylvanas is trapped in an endless white expanse. Little windows showing Azeroth and Shadowlands, free of the cycle but forced to watch it play out for all eternity.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.