View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. This poll is closed
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do so many people want redemption? That's one of the most boring and predictable tropes in storytelling, almost as bad as the good guys always win trope.

I do want her to die because I'm fucking sick of the character, but I want us to ultimately lose by expansion end (obviously we'll have to make a come back next expansion).

I'm also sick of Thrall, Jaina, and Anduin, but I don't see them dying anytime soon

5+ Year Old Account
    Personally I want her body destroyed and for her to wander the maw in banshee form in misery for eternity.

People voting for "I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!" are simping hard..... and killing her is too good for her, she needs locked up, and forced to watch everything she worked for fall apart.

If she doesn't leave a lootable corpse that we can /cannibalize as forsaken, we riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If she doesn't leave a lootable corpse that we can /cannibalize as forsaken, we riot.
    Why are you pretending you actualy play Forsaken. You never gave a single shit about them until BfA and its stupid retconing novel.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Why are you pretending you actualy play Forsaken. You never gave a single shit about them until BfA and its stupid retconing novel.
    Because

I do

play

a forsaken.

Not sure why that's so hard to understand. Am I "not a true draenei" fan either because I didn't roll one to level cap until Legion? I have like 40 more screenshots of him, leveling that forsaken DK loyalist was one of my highlights of this expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Would be better if the Jailor kills her to further his own goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Not sure why that's so hard to understand. Am I "not a true draenei" fan either because I didn't roll one to level cap until Legion? I have like 40 more screenshots of him, leveling that forsaken DK loyalist was one of my highlights of this expansion.
    You are not a true Forsaken fan because you base their entire story on a book that was written by someone who was wrong about everything, but thanks to privileges can make it "right".

Your entire fascination is based on error made by someone who will not accept being wrong.

Why are you even going after this guy? Nothing he said in that comment warranted being randomly accused of not playing a race.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Honestly? Seeing as she is afraid of dying i hope that her death is a slow and drawn out affair.
    Like make her genuinely panic and plead as the last remnant of life leaves her body.

I feel that this would not only be a fitting end but also a just punishment.
    Eternal torment would not work since we've seen that beings punished for an "eternity" always makes it out of there.

Someone should make a "How do you want to kill Anduin" thread.

She will have a fate worse than death, Zovaal will betray her and she will have to take his place.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why are you even going after this guy? Nothing he said in that comment warranted being randomly accused of not playing a race.
    I am just tired of him pretending constantly.

You are not a true Forsaken fan because you base their entire story on a book that was written by someone who was wrong about everything, but thanks to privileges can make it "right".

Your entire fascination is based on error made by someone who will not accept being wrong.
    Catch me up to speed here please. What was retconned about the Forsaken exactly? Tell me about your perspective on this.

I am just tired of him pretending constantly.
    Then put him on ignore instead of bringing in unnecessary drama.

Quote Originally Posted by OrcsRLame View Post
    Catch me up to speed here please. What was retconned about the Forsaken exactly? Tell me about your perspective on this.
    Forsaken were all about remembering what happened (with Sylvanas herself reminding them during every Hallows End) and carving their own path in the world. Fast-forward to BtS and Sylvanas is an evil book burning dictator that forbids everyone from remembering the past and the ultimate goal for everyone is to reunite with fucking Stormwind humans of all things.

This retcon has been caused by Golden not even bothering to play through Forsaken starting zone, so she made her own Forsaken lore so that she could better "understand them".

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Then put him on ignore instead of bringing in unnecessary drama.
    Ignore function is completely useless on this site.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidhjerta View Post
    Someone should make a "How do you want to kill Anduin" thread.
    I’d like to turn him undead and see him suffer whilst trying to use the light. It would be wickedly splendid.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Amsden View Post
    Why do so many people want redemption? That's one of the most boring and predictable tropes in storytelling, almost as bad as the good guys always win trope.

I do want her to die because I'm fucking sick of the character, but I want us to ultimately lose by expansion end (obviously we'll have to make a come back next expansion).

I'm also sick of Thrall, Jaina, and Anduin, but I don't see them dying anytime soon
    Because people actually like Sylvanas? People like redemption stories? Believe it or not, you are spouting you opinion, not fact. Not everyone agrees with your stance. This isn't hard to understand at all.

Said it all along - I doubt we'll kill her, she'll probably more than likely end up saving us from "death" and being made out to look like a hero.

Either that or she'll just end up trapped in the Maw, the very place she's been trying to avoid being.

Ignore function is completely useless on this site.
    Whether or not that is true doesn't warrant going after someone about something they said somewhere else.