10+ Year Old Account

SL M+ Resto Druid Ally Setup?

Hey, I'd like to have every advantage for Mythic+ in Shadowlands as an Alliance Resto Druid. I've heard Night Fae have something akin to Shadowmeld, and heard that Shadowmeld is very strong in M+. Would my best bet be to double up here and make my new druid a Night Elf?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "There is another person on the other end of the chat screen. They're our friends; they're our brothers and sisters; they're our sons and daughters. Let's take a stand to reject hate and harassment, and let's redouble our efforts to be kind and respectful to one another, and let's remind the world what the gaming community is really all about."

Mike Morhaime CEO of Blizzard Entertainment, Blizzcon 2014 (view)

If you cared about performance and having every advantage you wouldn't be on alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If you cared about performance and having every advantage you wouldn't be on alliance.
    Night elves aren't that bad for rDruids in terms of performance. Shadowmeld is amazing. But the m+ community on Alliance is so much lower populated than Horde. So there's that.

The "shadowmeld" part of Night Fae was removed ages ago, OP. Don't have that anymore.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to move this to druid; you'll get much better feedback there.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |