Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Still better than this. Otherwise I'm guessing the fading out/different look is because she's now part of "hell" officially.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Why would she wear the same stuff all the time, this set has better stats for her!
    Best post in the thread
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

15+ Year Old Account
    I literally just saw this post and the image of the "new" her. I am disappointed too. I hated it when they covered her up with the brown crap but dealt with it. This change just makes no sense. She doesn't look like a former ranger. She looks like some Night Elf warrior with a hood on instead of a plate helm. I get why they changed her skin color (don't agree with it being changed) because her armor is now the shade of blue her skin used to be and if they kept it that blue color it would be hard to tell the difference between her new armor and her skin. But @Deventh I do have to disagree with her looking more like a Night Elf because in vanilla she was literally a Night Elf character model.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in the camp that the new model is pretty poor and generic as possible. Though personally I thought OG Sylvanas looks best.

Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

10+ Year Old Account
    What is there to say...she has looked more living for several expansions now since she made a deal with the Jailer

Legion

BFA

Legion she has pale skin and white hair and BFA she has pinkish skin and blonde hair

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post

I like this much more
    I agree that's definitely improvement already. Her SL set is just too edgy. Can cut you while you are watching it. That's how edgy it is.

But I am not a huge fan of the face change. It's personal preference, ofc, but I am really used to her ingame model being the BFA model now. I feel like the new face is just not her.

This screenshot is what Sylvanas is for me and I don't think Shadowlands will do anything remotely close to this:

FYI, I think the artwork you posted is amazing and if that was the ingame model I'd be super happy with it, face, eyes, shape, set, everything is fine. But the ingame doesn't look like that at all.

Why'd you use her Alpha model as the 2nd example instead of the one she's using on Beta right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Why'd you use her Alpha model as the 2nd example instead of the one she's using on Beta right now?
    *snip*
    Wow. I didn't know about that one. Well, that is huge improvement.

I added your post to the OP. I am personally happy with it now. The face looks a lot more like BFA Sylvanas now and the skin color is perfect. The only thing that can be improved is the set now.
    Last edited by Deventh; 2020-10-11 at 11:15 PM.

She's dressed up for her own funeral.

The old model is so much better.
    The armor looks amazing. What are these new shoulders?
    Her old face is also way better.

Quote Originally Posted by Polymorphin View Post
    The old model is so much better.
    The armor looks amazing. What are these new shoulders?
    Her old face is also way better.
    Look at the beta model above. It fixes a lot of problems I personally had with the alpha model.

I mean to be honest her model does look kinda shit/bland. I would have to do a double take to make sure she is actually not just some random elite in the world because the maw armor is maximum goon level as far as I'm concerned. But since her presence in the starting content is practically not existent it doesn't matter much either.

We will see what her raid model looks like once it's time. I'm curious how they make that fight interesting in the first place, if they just blow her up like most NPCs and make her melee some dipshit until another taunts then it's already a big fat fail of unseen comedic proportions. Also not quite what her forte is lore-wise.. a character like her's should probably die in a cutscene, crushed by her own machinations anyway.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Why are people so certain she will be raid boss? I mean, the only reason why I think she'd be a boss is because both Azshara and Jaina were bosses from those Warbringers cinematics, while Sylvanas wasn't yet. That's the only reason why I think she'd be a boss and even then, I highly doubt we'd kill her since we never killed Jaina or Azshara, so fat chance to all the haters.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    I know this is known for a while, but I just get angry every time I see her new model.

Why are they changing her look, hair color, face, skin color so drastically? Her gear is so uninspiring and just colorless.

She looks like more like a night elf with that pinkish color now than her undead pale blue skin color she had before. Her face/eyes look different. I get it that she has more pixels, which is great, but she looks almost like a new character. Am I the only one not liking this change?
    To more resemble her boss, whom she may or may not be planning to betray in the future? Not the first time characters have gotten makeovers when they change allegiance.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

The only reason Sylvanas has a new model is because Blizzard is trying very hard to sell that she is evil and in league with the Jailor. It's like writing in bold red letters over her head "look at me, I'm an evil villain and should be killed".

It's stupid that Blizzard should be that dense, if you need that sort of tricks then your story department is obviously lacking.

She looks like a high res version of her classic look in SL gear ready to be added to the list of dead WoW characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    The only reason Sylvanas has a new model is because Blizzard is trying very hard to sell that she is evil and in league with the Jailor. It's like writing in bold red letters over her head "look at me, I'm an evil villain and should be killed".

It's stupid that Blizzard should be that dense, if you need that sort of tricks then your story department is obviously lacking.
    Or because they want you to think that when in fact the story won't play out the most obvious route? Ion repeatedly said himself that Sylvanas is one of the most cunning and smartest characters in Warcraft history. She wouldn't do anything without a plan. She wouldn't let Bolvar live or let the Horde and Alliance to both hate her for no reason. There's a bigger picture and I am sure they are just doing all of this so people can be "Oh, wow, really?" Although I am sure most people won't be surprised. Especially since we even had the chance to side with her in BFA.

I prefer her new model. Old one looks like they just pasted the corset on there just to hide her abdomen. It looks so out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Old one looks like they just pasted the corset on there just to hide her abdomen.
    That's exactly what they did though. LOL. It's so stupid, too. R.I.P. Sylvanas' bellybutton.

The new model sucks. Blizzard has fetish for spikes.

Always spikes, spikes everywhere. LOL