Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe cuz I'm used to the red outfit, I mean she's had red since wotlk? I like the old one waaay more. I just don't associate the new outfit with Sylvanas.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The new one seems fine to me. From her silhouette she's obviously one of the Windrunner sisters, and from the details/colour it can only be Sylvanas, and yeah it looks like Jailer stuff which makes sense.

Especially as we are likely to end up fighting her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawpurr View Post
    I was hoping we'd get a more banshee-style, "shadow revenant" type look- Perhaps they're saving that for the boss fight.
    I imagine so.

As long as she ends up dead and looted.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    The second example isn't how it looks in-game. Example:

1000g that is going to be the Hunter Tier Armor lookalike in the last tier in Shadowlands!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Her gear is so uninspiring and just colorless.
    It fits its wearer's personality (or rather, lack thereof) like a glove

The new set looks like levelling/low end crafted gear anyway, thumbs down.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

There's a dissonance between her in-game design and her cinematic appearance. This is making more closely reflective of her face in the BFA cinematics. More eye detail, the more pronounced permanent tear streaks, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of her new skin color, but the model overall is pretty great. Besides it's true that her recent cinematic appearances and in-game model were far too different at this point, and they match pretty well now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    It all went downhill when they hid her boobs. Don't like either of those models. I want my sexy Sylvanas back.

Not really sure why everyone is so interested in the Warchief's clothes but ok, she will still be leading in Shadowlands in new threads it seems

They should fix her thigh armor poking through her arms. But I doubt they will bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    1000g that is going to be the Hunter Tier Armor lookalike in the last tier in Shadowlands!
    But it looks like the Dazar Alor Raid Leather
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

She looks chunkier, but just compared to her old model. Her old model was gaunt, Which made sense as she was the leader of the undead. I'm not sure why they trying to make her look more lively now. Even when I look at her from the high end cinematics she still manages to look gaunt in her face. (In most of them)

This irritates me immensely with Nightborne models. I don't want faces that look like they starve themselves or recovering junkies. I want normal looking faces. I don't care for massive cheekbone definition/cheeks that are sunk in. They are healed and eating lots of fruit. Ya they can keep the old facials but add some new ones. Give me the option.

Anyways back to Elvira/Sylvanas..the only thing I would really say that actually bothers me about the new model is her attire.

7+ Year Old Account
    I liked her oldest look back in vanilla. Nothing says queen of the undead like random bouncing.

I actually love the changed face, I find it to be a major improvement over her previous face model which looked like an alien and had terrible texturing.

However! I'm not really feeling her costume. It's WAY over the top, and those spikes are nasty. I liked Sylvanas' Legion/BFA design because it was elegant and streamlined, it was basically perfect. This thing right here is choppy, it represents everything that's wrong with WoW's designs. Overdesigned, protruding parts everywhere. It lacks personality. Really, it doesn't really say "Sylvanas". I pray to God this is only a temporary look and IF she survives this expansion she'll change her clothes to something less tacky and more befitting of her character. Really, for such a talented art team, they sure make the dumbest decisions sometimes...

An artist on twitter has actually managed to improve the design

https://twitter.com/Cince_Arts/statu...72406675746816

I like this much more

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    Why would she wear the same stuff all the time, this set has better stats for her!
    She could transmog though.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    I like this much more
    You know, I was kinda half-joking when I said that my ideal Sylvanas plotline in SL is if she trips in some stairs in Torghast and dies in the first patch, but with how everyone seems intent on having her run around the place in high heels it doesn't feel that unreasonable anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Actually I was never a fan of the Legion model, I preferred the WotLK model, which is the model that she has in Hots too:

I agree, this is the best Sylvanas model to date

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiraya View Post
    You know, I was kinda half-joking when I said that my ideal Sylvanas plotline in SL is if she trips in some stairs in Torghast and dies in the first patch, but with how everyone seems intent on having her run around the place in high heels it doesn't feel that unreasonable anymore.
    Oh, I didn't even notice the high heels, I was focused on the torso area. Besides, she's an elf. They're very nimble I'm sure she'd be fine in stilettos even.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think she looks cool.

Is that a tiny scar under her right eye?
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I think she looks cool.

Is that a tiny scar under her right eye?
    Yes, from the fight with Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bagina View Post
    Yes, from the fight with Saurfang
    I thought that might be it. Neat.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)