if your house was on fire what would you NOT bother saving?

i would say

my TV - too much hassle to take it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bookcase slash all books. I have a decent amount of books and comics but anything there I can read digitally that same night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Anything too heavy and/or not valuable or easily replaceable. It's easier to say what I would save. Picture albums, flash drives, and collectibles. Thankfully I'm a minimalist. I'd throw as much stuff into my bed sheets, wrap them up and run out with what I can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Family pictures.

My current desktop pc, it is a 7 year old machine on its last legs anyway, now the one I ordered to replace it with, I might try to save given that it cost me 12.333 DKK, which is just short of $2000, which to me is a whole lot of money, that I've spent a whole lot of time saving up.

Realisticly I'd probably just grab my phone, graduation cap and throw however much clothes I can fit in a bag and leg it out of there. It would be too bothersome to try and lug a desktop pc with me out of a burning building.