Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i dislike being this super ultra mega hero

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    99% of the "feedback"/"suggestions" people post on here/reddit is meaningless bullshit that should rightly be ignored, Day9 said it more eloquently

Also this.

Also: "You think you do, but you don't."
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I miss being an actual hybrid class, I miss Feral Specialization, not this bogus Feral and Guardian Specializations.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Vanilla wasn't that good...it was new and we didnt have access to information like we do now so it had a mystery about it.
    I would say this is objectively fact.

My unpopular opinion... RNG gearing feels unsatisfactory. Quest rewards should be on par with dungeon blues. Max level questing should be a viable way to gear up to do world content without need of dungeons or raids or PvP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

They should have either moved on to WoW II or at least done a complete top to bottom "reset" (ala Final Fantasy 14) about five years ago and purged all the underutilized zones, obsolete items, archaic graphic models, and the obscure and often conflicting lore.

The game in its current state is a bloated mess with 16 years worth of expansions and content, much of which looks more than a decade old (because it is). It's truly jarring for me, as someone who has played since the beginning to travel from, say, a BfA zone like Boralus to the original Outland, it's like being transported back to 2007 (and not in a good way), horrible graphics, and creaky quest mechanics. I can only imagine what a new player must think.
    Last edited by Dervrak; 2020-11-04 at 04:21 PM.

TBC item progression was best WoW ever had and Mastery is the lamest thing ever added

PvP should just be removed from the game as it brings more issues than actual content/entertainment, and the more time passes the less people play it.

Or make it a side minigame - like dedicated servers with only PvP that follow dedicated rules/classes templates so balance won't screw up either PvE or PvP.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Borrowed power systems are fine and the pruning was something they should have done, and undoing it is a mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the new squish and changes. I've tried to over the few weeks it's been out, but I just don't care for it. I only liked the fast leveling to catch up my 110s (40s?). I absolutely loved alt leveling in pvp beforehand. Now it's just hunter/mage spam, invincible shamans, & no point in pvping until at least 30, & even then, you're leveling so damn fast that it's over before it started.

While I'm at it, I want to blacklist 90% of BGs; they're just not fun with tedious objectives in many of them.

I'm also not excited for the new expansion. Looks boring. But who am I kidding, I'll still probs get it :/

Support classes should exist.

Vanilla style class design for raaid, as flawed as it was, conceptually worked the best for flexible raiding. The game should be designed around bringing particular roles and focus on boss mechanics and accomplishing goals, not beating DPS meters.

Monster Hunter does this the best and promotes healthy co-operation. Punishment only cones from death, and progress is not built on rewarding maximum DPS but solely on taking the monster down. You can have a player of less skill simply stay back and buff, and they would still be contributing significantly.

I think the game is oriented way too much towards needing to top meters and play effectively.

Most specs have too many keys after the recent unpruning, and they are nigh unplayable in PVP due to having too many keys that need fast access.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I don't want to be forced to play with bad players by LFD/LFR tools.
    Matchmaking problem, not fundamental tool issue

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    The game is best when people of equal skill play together.
    Agree; Blizzard's matchmaking systems across all games is terrible.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Matchmaking problem, not fundamental tool issue

I personally don't trust that Blizzard can make a good matchmaking system.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    same can be said for all games with matchmaking honestly

I don't know if this is "unpopular", but it certainly is controversial:

People who intentionally go to popular speed-leveling zones, such as Gorgrond, in order to "PVP".....are a-holes.

Yes yes....turn off war mode. Blah blah blah. Everyone except the A-holes knows that world PVP in WoW is a joke. Griefing and ganking people, who are 100% focused on PVE leveling, with your 5-10 man PVP swat team isn't good pvp. You're not proving anything. You're not enforcing your faction's rule(Horde OR Alliance). There's no bonuses to be gained. You're just being an a-hole. A troll.

Why is this even allowed? I don't know. World PVP should honestly be turned off outside of Max level, and even then only allowed in zones specifically designed for PVP, such as Tol Barad or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I don't know if this is "unpopular", but it certainly is controversial:

People who intentionally go to popular speed-leveling zones, such as Gorgrond, in order to "PVP".....are a-holes.

Yes yes....turn off war mode. Blah blah blah. Everyone except the A-holes knows that world PVP in WoW is a joke. Griefing and ganking people, who are 100% focused on PVE leveling, with your 5-10 man PVP swat team isn't good pvp. You're not proving anything. You're not enforcing your faction's rule(Horde OR Alliance). There's no bonuses to be gained. You're just being an a-hole. A troll.

Why is this even allowed? I don't know. World PVP should honestly be turned off outside of Max level, and even then only allowed in zones specifically designed for PVP, such as Tol Barad or something like that.
    Okay wait a minute.... you think world pvp should be turned off entirely... with warmode literally being a thing.

You said “blah blah turn warmode off” as if that is some silly suggestion, but ESPECIALLY in a time like this where leveling is already insanely fast (less than a days worth for most people) you seriously have the nerve to gripe about world pvp and ask it to be removed without taking the suggestion to turn pvp off yourself seriously.

Bud, let’s just say they did turn pvp off. Guess what goes with it? Warmode bonuses. Guess what you can literally do yourself as we speak. Turn warmode and warmode bonuses off.

I’m fine with unpopular opinions, but this... this is just ignorance at its greatest length.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm already missing BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    Okay wait a minute.... you think world pvp should be turned off entirely... with warmode literally being a thing.

You said “blah blah turn warmode off” as if that is some silly suggestion, but ESPECIALLY in a time like this where leveling is already insanely fast (less than a days worth for most people) you seriously have the nerve to gripe about world pvp and ask it to be removed without taking the suggestion to turn pvp off yourself seriously.

Bud, let’s just say they did turn pvp off. Guess what goes with it? Warmode bonuses. Guess what you can literally do yourself as we speak. Turn warmode and warmode bonuses off.

I’m fine with unpopular opinions, but this... this is just ignorance at its greatest length.
    Not once did he say turn off world pvp in general, just outisde of max level.

Not once.

The issue is max level people killing levelling toons fanataically, and they do, I was levelling and passing by the same area over the course of 5 days and the same 3-5 enemy faction max level toons where killing the low level people ther fanatically, along with some others who were not always there, doing so they did not engage in pvp with anyone the same level as them, as soon as someone the same level engaged them in combat they fled to a different questhub in the zone to keep killing levelling low level toons.

That IS an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrowseer View Post
    Not once did he say turn off world pvp.

Not once.

The issue is max level people killing levelling toons fanataically, and they do, I was levelling and passing by the same area over the course of 5 days and the same 3-5 enemy faction max level toons where killing the low level people ther fanatically, along with some others who were not always there, doing so they did not engage in pvp with anyone the same level as them, as soon as someone the same level engaged them in combat they fled to a different questhub in the zone to keep killing levelling low level toons.

That IS an issue.
    Ok I’m just going to read your first sentence and respond just to inform you that you need to look up and see he said

World PVP should honestly be turned off outside of Max level
    He was complaining about groups of people pvping and killing him, never once said it was max levels camping him. Learn to read before you comment sweet heart

Edit: btw nice edit you have there. It’s a shame Quotes don’t take your edits as well. It’s better to just delete your post when you drop the ball that hard
    Last edited by Mosha; 2020-11-15 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosha View Post
    Ok I’m just going to read your first sentence and respond just to inform you that you need to look up and see he said
    That is edited please do not do that.