Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Ah yes, if only we could ascend to the higher level of understanding you've achieved by sharing with us your super unique opinion that something Blizzard did will destroy the game forever...
    Blizzard have already laid the foundation for the destruction of the game years ago, this is all inevitable now. The prepatch is just the final nail in the coffin.

    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-10-13 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
    Strawman I don't despise it. Why are you still here strawmanning me?
    As one person with some psychological issues once said:

    Quote Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
    I do what I want and you have no argument to make against my post, so leave.
    You are a robot. It's like you get schooled by other mmos over and over again.

    But I kind of understand your feeling right now. Must feel bad thinking your opinion matters, realizing not only it doesn't, but also it makes you just stupid. Feeling cornered? Probably why you're responding so aggressively. You're easily read, like a book for 1st graders.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
    I play tons of different MMOs, what's your point?

    I do what I want and you have no argument to make against my post, so leave.
    You're not leveling past 120. You came here to complain. Clearly you don't "do what you want". That was my childish response for the hours. I'm fairly proud of it too!

    Yeah. This thread has turned into an attack. Good times!

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeptus Astartes View Post
    Because your assertions are so absurd and barely worthy of ridicule, yet you defend them as if you're the last sane person on the planet.

    One of those nut jobs hold up "REPENT NOW, THE RAPTURE COMES AT 5:35pm TONIGHT"

    Get off it man, no one is buying your nonsense. Go complain on twitter.
    I'm sure people said the same thing about people who spoke out against Cataclysm changing the world. Most people only see in hindsight. You will, one day.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
    Blizzard have already laid the foundation for the destruction of the game years ago, this is all inevitable now. The prepatch is just the final nail in the coffin.
    What a comedy. Even trolling requires a braincell or two. You've got some homework to do.

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by psychodad View Post
    Blizzard have already laid the foundation for the destruction of the game years ago, this is all inevitable now. The prepatch is just the final nail in the coffin.

    --- snip ---
    One might even suggest that the game has been dying for 16 years...

    --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-10-13 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

  7. #87
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    32,454
    This seems more and more like a stealth "WoW is Dying/Dead" type thread, which are never very constructive. Closing this.
    "Here lies a toppled god.
    His fall was not a small one.
    We did but build his pedestal,
    A narrow and a tall one."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •