Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
19
... LastLast
  1. #321
    okay

    vote marack

    or maybe val for trying to sound townie

  2. #322
    Blademaster Marack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    okay

    vote marack

    or maybe val for trying to sound townie
    Just an FYI, when I die, Ill become a ghost, then likely not contribute anything at night.

    Vote: JynxieJ

    To get a train going and/or picking up steam

  3. #323
    Stood in the Fire listo95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    423
    Was not expecting recruits to be announced, will make it easier to know things that happen during the night due to that.

  4. #324
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,043
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 1/4/2/5 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

  5. #325
    Ok vote me. I'm an easy person to start a train on, but I'm not going to fight off a lynch since I'm not anything in the game.

  6. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Just an FYI, when I die, Ill become a ghost, then likely not contribute anything at night.
    what am i supposed to think about this?

  7. #327
    Titan Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    13,080
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    what am i supposed to think about this?
    maybe robo poisoned his fruit loops

  8. #328
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So the Vamps tried to recruit a wolf or failed to put in night actions



    Agreed, nice to be able to keep track. I wouldnt be surprised if a wolf or witch/vamp dies tomorrow night or the vamps try to push a train on him the failed convert
    the vamps had to of failed their action because night ended. night would continue until they put their actions in.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Excuse you I actually failed my recruit

    Im going back to my good train before I was forced to lynch robo
    Vote: JynkieJ

    Anyone else's cereal taste funny?
    i mean that makes sense since you have claimed nothing but being a vampire. good to know you are the elder vamp and not a fledgling. we really aught to lynch you.

    vote: blood fox

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    I can’t wait till people go
    “ you know I just hate d1 fluff... but also d2 because there’s little to go on so I’m not going to push any trains early”

    Can we start pushing a train so we can get a little content?

    In before this backfires.
    deadass tho, its gonna backfire because you are a vampire and need to be lynched.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    i'd much rather you vote for the vampire than a low poster that is more than likely town.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    *scratches behind ear*

    so that's weird that we got told something like this
    whos a good boy???? WHOS A GOOD BOY?????

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Dawn rises over the town, bringing unease. The sounds of wolves seemed to grow in the night.
    Werewolf recruit success

    (I am reducing the days to 2 days - I had forgotten how long 3 days really feels in this game)
    Day Deadline Monday Oct 19 @ 7:30 PM EST
    With 17 alive majority lynch is 9
    extremely interesting that you would have the audacity to announce recruit successes and conversely failures.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeskipPistol View Post
    Grats on a successful night Flood Box!

    But nice to know that we'll be informed. Allows us to actually keep track of group sizes.
    he wasnt successful. he is vampire. vampires failed their actions.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    I wonder who the vamps failed on
    thats what i wanna know. @Blood Fox who did you fail your night action on?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    why would they ever do that??
    blood fox has literally been confirmed a vampire since day one. he's claimed nothing but it. minus the one time he tried to lie about being a werewolf but i think thats because he was a sleepy bitch and forgot he is a blood sucking parasite.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So, Robozerim was the wrong choice for a lynch and went exactly the way I said it would go.

    On the plus side, maybe there's a lead among those who were aggressively pushing for him to be lynched?
    something something statistically likely to lynch town something something

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    So... Are there more Wolves/Vamps now?



    Hmm now that you mention it, it does taste kinda weird
    there are more wolves now than there are vampires. and there can be one less vampire now if we all lynch blood fox since he is the vampire elder.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    You're a bunch of murderers and fiends! You shall regret killing me! /shriek

    - - - Updated - - -

    Be careful when the morning comes! I may or may not have poisoned somebody's Froot Loops!
    what the fuck did you do to my fruit loops sheepers?!?!?!?!?!?!?! also sorry for anyone that actually reads my wall of text mega post because im the only one posting right now. i just woke up. deal with it

    - - - Updated - - -

    i just have 1 more question @Blood Fox , who is your vampire fledgling? need to know who to lynch after you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  9. #329
    vote firebert

    Honestly, I was getting all in a huff about jynxie's lack of posting but I don't really think that anyone who has any experience with mmo-c mafia would lurk so much as scum when we've gone through so many games of LaL. If anything, the scum tend to be middle of the pack, or even more frequent posters, especially on day one, and then will hide behind that post count in later days. I'd say that bringing light to the lurkers is a front to give scum the goodwill of doing something pro-town.

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  10. #330
    Like I said, I'm a easy person to vote and start a vote train on and consider a safe vote. I don't like Day 1 fluff, it really doesn't do much other than up the post count.

  11. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Like I said, I'm a easy person to vote and start a vote train on and consider a safe vote. I don't like Day 1 fluff, it really doesn't do much other than up the post count.
    well nothing your posting atm is really adding up to much either sooo maybe drop the whole I hate d1 speil and post some fake content. If you would at least claim werewolf that be pretty cool.

  12. #332
    Epic! Bwonsamdi the Dead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    De Other Side (Just kidding) Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    there are more wolves now than there are vampires. and there can be one less vampire now if we all lynch blood fox since he is the vampire elder.
    Huh, that's interesting. I thought we were going to start with more Villagers than others, but it looks like the numbers are increasing

    So...
    Vote Blood Fox

    what the fuck did you do to my fruit loops sheepers?!?!?!?!?!?!?! also sorry for anyone that actually reads my wall of text mega post because im the only one posting right now. i just woke up. deal with it

    Now there's two people posting!

    I'm a Girl by the way
    I see dead people.... Yes, kinda my ting, ya know

  13. #333
    Omg I finally get to deconstruct a post exciting!


    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    the vamps had to of failed their action because night ended. night would continue until they put their actions in.
    So I just want everyone to be aware of how this post was worded. Lora claims the night would continue until the vampires put their night actions in. This carries some pretty interesting prior assumptions. The only way Lora would know the knight would continue is if the furry cult had submitted a night action and the day didn't start. I personally find this slip really funny, Iv been memeing that Im a vampire d1 and d2 and lora is just out here slipping prior knowledge like its candy.



    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    he wasnt successful.
    Ok dad shit...

    - - - Updated - - -

    also please lora please use more evidence about me memeing d1 and d2 about being a vampire as evidence. I knew I should have not posted and complained about d1.

  14. #334
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,852
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So the Vamps tried to recruit a wolf or failed to put in night actions



    Agreed, nice to be able to keep track. I wouldnt be surprised if a wolf or witch/vamp dies tomorrow night or the vamps try to push a train on him the failed convert
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Omg I finally get to deconstruct a post exciting!




    So I just want everyone to be aware of how this post was worded. Lora claims the night would continue until the vampires put their night actions in. This carries some pretty interesting prior assumptions. The only way Lora would know the knight would continue is if the furry cult had submitted a night action and the day didn't start. I personally find this slip really funny, Iv been memeing that Im a vampire d1 and d2 and lora is just out here slipping prior knowledge like its candy.




    Ok dad shit...

    - - - Updated - - -

    also please lora please use more evidence about me memeing d1 and d2 about being a vampire as evidence. I knew I should have not posted and complained about d1.
    this is the context of what you are trying to frame me as werewolf. nice try at pretending you are catching a "slip" when you leave out important context of what i was responding to. you really are rusty at playing mafia to be this blatantly obvious and bad. its okay mate, we all have our bad games. you just got called out and caught and tried to pull a NOU on me.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    vote firebert

    Honestly, I was getting all in a huff about jynxie's lack of posting but I don't really think that anyone who has any experience with mmo-c mafia would lurk so much as scum when we've gone through so many games of LaL. If anything, the scum tend to be middle of the pack, or even more frequent posters, especially on day one, and then will hide behind that post count in later days. I'd say that bringing light to the lurkers is a front to give scum the goodwill of doing something pro-town.
    can i persuade your woofiness to vote for the vampire? i promise he is a vampire and if he isnt i'll deep fry and eat a sombrero.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  15. #335
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,694
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Like I said, I'm a easy person to vote and start a vote train on and consider a safe vote. I don't like Day 1 fluff, it really doesn't do much other than up the post count.
    D1 wasn't solely fluff, though. Plenty of things happened and theories were put forward. If someone really wanted to engage, they had ample things to comment on.

  16. #336
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    thats what i wanna know. @Blood Fox who did you fail your night action on?
    There is only one faction that wants to know that. Not town because there is a 50/50 chance of outing a witch and outed witches are kind of useless. They will not be targeted for recruit or killed anymore. They are just guaranteed to live until end of the game and can vote. Not vampires because they already know. Yeah it is wolves.

    Theory time :> Lora is a wolf. Called Bloodfox vampire yesterday. Wolves have track whitch is basically a rolecop. Used it on Bloodfox because people like to know if they are right or not. Got vampire elder as a result.

    If thats true than we have vampire elder and a wolf. Question is who to lynch. Try to keep cults balanced or just finish one off and let other snowball. I think removing cult that is behind reduces chances of town win to 0, but lets more people win in the end.

  17. #337
    can wolves recruit and do their track?

    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  18. #338
    Herald of the Titans Lora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Some random weird place
    Posts
    2,852
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    There is only one faction that wants to know that. Not town because there is a 50/50 chance of outing a witch and outed witches are kind of useless. They will not be targeted for recruit or killed anymore. They are just guaranteed to live until end of the game and can vote. Not vampires because they already know. Yeah it is wolves.

    Theory time :> Lora is a wolf. Called Bloodfox vampire yesterday. Wolves have track whitch is basically a rolecop. Used it on Bloodfox because people like to know if they are right or not. Got vampire elder as a result.

    If thats true than we have vampire elder and a wolf. Question is who to lynch. Try to keep cults balanced or just finish one off and let other snowball. I think removing cult that is behind reduces chances of town win to 0, but lets more people win in the end.
    thats a hell of a good theory, but im town fam. lets pretend you are correct tho. theres 2 vamps, 3 wolves. lynching me in this scenario would make it 2 on 2. that just resets it to how the game started. if vampires failed on a witch and attempt to kill it they would be down one. if they attempt to kill on a failed wolf they would be at the advantage. if you lynch a vampire that means its 1 vampire vs 3 wolves, more than likely 4 after the night unless vamps kill me under the assumption i am a furry which would make it 1v2. but realistically, you end up lynching me as a town or blood as a vamp. the reason i said he was the vampire elder and not fledgling is because he said his recruit failed. vampire elder is the one that recruits, not fledgling. im SUSing him hard for his slips on day 1 and now 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Ok vote me. I'm an easy person to start a train on,
    That is why you probally aren't a wolf recruit so it works in you favor. Doesn't mean you aren't scum ofc.

    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    but I'm not going to fight off a lynch since I'm not anything in the game.
    Not sure if claimed "not anythings" are good to keep. Maybe in some rare cases.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    can wolves recruit and do their track?
    I guess. Those abilities are on 2 separate roles. Or was that a question for the mod?

  20. #340
    Legendary! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Essex-ish
    Posts
    6,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Bageloaf View Post
    vote firebert

    Honestly, I was getting all in a huff about jynxie's lack of posting but I don't really think that anyone who has any experience with mmo-c mafia would lurk so much as scum when we've gone through so many games of LaL. If anything, the scum tend to be middle of the pack, or even more frequent posters, especially on day one, and then will hide behind that post count in later days. I'd say that bringing light to the lurkers is a front to give scum the goodwill of doing something pro-town.
    I don't know how many games I have played with you, but this is WIFOM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 1/4/2/5 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •