Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    I guess. Those abilities are on 2 separate roles. Or was that a question for the mod?
    general question. I don't expect Foxxi to answer anything that could sway votes. The description says "as a pack". To me that would imply either they can't track and kill bc the alpha(which also says 'has last say') is involved or they need multiple lesser wolves to track like the vampire ability. The thing is, the vampire's ability actually states it's with fledglings whereas the wolves says 'as a pack'

AKSHUALLY, looking back and going into detail, both elder cards say 'you have two night actions to choose from' so I'm going to assume that means the wolves didn't track anyone

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I don't know how many games I have played with you, but this is WIFOM.
    I'd also like to point out that Bageloaf isn't wrong.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    bah, looking again, as I get caught up in things, it's recruit or kill

- - - Updated - - -

still, as said, it says 'as a pack' and they don't really have a pack

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I don't know how many games I have played with you, but this is WIFOM.
    I am worg, so however many games we played together lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Ok I am no expert on wolves. Don't know how many wolves you need to call it a pack. If more than 2 than they can't recruit and track. Whitch means my theory was crap. And I thought it was so good.

- - - Updated - - -

And now I see a typo and can't correct it because of post editing restricions. Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    this is the context of what you are trying to frame me as werewolf. nice try at pretending you are catching a "slip" when you leave out important context of what i was responding to. you really are rusty at playing mafia to be this blatantly obvious and bad. its okay mate, we all have our bad games. you just got called out and caught and tried to pull a NOU on me.
    Omg look at that context, you kept the same logic as your partner. the context here only kinda make you look worse for not calling it out as a wolftell. But way to uhhh try to attack me as being rusty at mafia instead of.... explaining why you said what you did. and for the record I have kept playing mafia a lot just not here *insert slightly sarcastic cute gif*

I just listen, I know I am all gun hoe about locking on to small tells and then trying to convince everyone that someone is scum. Infact its what I like most about mafia. But sis, you are not calling me out. Iv been memeing about being a vampire the entire d1 and the start of d2 and you were meming it with me. You can you calling me out you're only continuing a joke. I legit sat there and tired to make an acronym for vampires... which mind you was very well done.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and lora I know im rusty and all but we tend to push trains on people who are being mid/low pack day 2 to force some reads out of people who normally wouldn't give them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SatsuBL View Post
    [...]Witch means my theory was crap. And I thought it was so good. [...]

And now I see a typo and can't correct it because of post editing restricions. Not cool.
    I fixed it for you.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    So the Vamps tried to recruit a wolf or failed to put in night actions

Agreed, nice to be able to keep track. I wouldnt be surprised if a wolf or witch/vamp dies tomorrow night or the vamps try to push a train on him the failed convert
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Omg look at that context, you kept the same logic as your partner. the context here only kinda make you look worse for not calling it out as a wolftell. But way to uhhh try to attack me as being rusty at mafia instead of.... explaining why you said what you did. and for the record I have kept playing mafia a lot just not here *insert slightly sarcastic cute gif*

I just listen, I know I am all gun hoe about locking on to small tells and then trying to convince everyone that someone is scum. Infact its what I like most about mafia. But sis, you are not calling me out. Iv been memeing about being a vampire the entire d1 and the start of d2 and you were meming it with me. You can you calling me out you're only continuing a joke. I legit sat there and tired to make an acronym for vampires... which mind you was very well done.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and lora I know im rusty and all but we tend to push trains on people who are being mid/low pack day 2 to force some reads out of people who normally wouldn't give them.
    last time im explaining it to you since you seem to wanna run with the smooth brain. if the vampires did not put in their fucking night actions, it would still be night because the deadline was fucking sunday at 7:30 or some shit. today is saturday. saturday is NOT sunday. do i need to explain that to you more or do you understand now? you were memeing hardcore about being vampire yes, but you are unfortunately, an actual vampire elder. i had wanted to lynch you before and its just more solidified now. vampires gotta die broheim. or re die i guess? you gotta stay dead for realsies and not come back to undeath. i swear its like a brick wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

last time im explaining it to you since you seem to wanna run with the smooth brain. if the vampires did not put in their fucking night actions, it would still be night because the deadline was fucking sunday at 7:30 or some shit. today is saturday. saturday is NOT sunday. do i need to explain that to you more or do you understand now? you were memeing hardcore about being vampire yes, but you are unfortunately, an actual vampire elder. i had wanted to lynch you before and its just more solidified now. vampires gotta die broheim. or re die i guess? you gotta stay dead for realsies and not come back to undeath. i swear its like a brick wall.
    oh now we are at ad hominems? Really? I mean I do love being called a himbo but isnt it a bit early for those types of attacks especially when scum can now be silent and let us bicker and hide in the background. If you're going to lie and say you tracked me you might as well do it already and maybe stop calling me stupid eh?

- - - Updated - - -

omg I even forgot to respond to the rest of your post. maybe I am dumb

The only thing I understand is Ithink you and marack might be scum buddies.

- - - Updated - - -

also im just going to go ahead and remind people that the point of d2 is try to push to get people to out their reads on people via trains.

I mean, all this ARE YOU VAMPIRE ARE YOU WEREWOLF shit and all I can think is how scummy Xanj was yesterday v_V

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I mean, all this ARE YOU VAMPIRE ARE YOU WEREWOLF shit and all I can think is how scummy Xanj was yesterday v_V
    what did you find scummy of him yesterday?

- - - Updated - - -

Lora might be scum, but im just a lowly human... with my vote and ghostly awesomeness when I die

10+ Year Old Account
    oh now we are at ad hominems? Really? I mean I do love being called a himbo but isnt it a bit early for those types of attacks especially when scum can now be silent and let us bicker and hide in the background. If you're going to lie and say you tracked me you might as well do it already and maybe stop calling me stupid eh?

- - - Updated - - -

omg I even forgot to respond to the rest of your post. maybe I am dumb

- - - Updated - - -

also im just going to go ahead and remind people that the point of d2 is try to push to get people to out their reads on people via trains.
    yeah im done with this WIFOM bullshit. I did not track you. i dont even understand how you would jump to the conclusion that marack and I would be scum buddies since we literally have not interacted this game yet. just tell me who the other vampire on your team is so we can lynch you and then them.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

vote bageloaf

- - - Updated - - -

i can't explain it. i just think he's the scummiest and that's all i got

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah im done with this WIFOM bullshit. I did not track you. i dont even understand how you would jump to the conclusion that marack and I would be scum buddies since we literally have not interacted this game yet. just tell me who the other vampire on your team is so we can lynch you and then them.
    The fact that your focus is squarely on BloodFox and not looking at ANYTHING else...

Do you honestly think he would straight up meme being a vampire all of d1 and into d2... and actually be a vamp? Is it possible? yes. Do I think he is? no currently. Im more apt to vote you for your one tracked mind and trying to drive this narrative.

i don't know what's going on with blood fox and lora but there is a scum between the two of them, though i think blood fox is more likely to be town

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    i don't know what's going on with blood fox and lora but there is a scum between the two of them, though i think blood fox is more likely to be town
    They both seem very suspicious....
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    They both seem very suspicious....
    I know that pretend bickering between scumbuddies is a common tactic but this seems to be a LOT of effort to be just for show, plus usually, in my experience, when scum try to do that they vote each other to try to make it look more convincing

- - - Updated - - -

well I guess Lora did vote Blood Fox but Lora is always kinda like that even as town

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    The fact that your focus is squarely on BloodFox and not looking at ANYTHING else...

Do you honestly think he would straight up meme being a vampire all of d1 and into d2... and actually be a vamp? Is it possible? yes. Do I think he is? no currently. Im more apt to vote you for your one tracked mind and trying to drive this narrative.
    deadass he is literally memeing as distraction from the undeniable fact that he is actually the vampire elder. i stand by my earlier words. i will deep fry a sombrero and eat it if blood fox is not a vampire. i'll live stream it to all of you.

- - - Updated - - -

I know that pretend bickering between scumbuddies is a common tactic but this seems to be a LOT of effort to be just for show, plus usually, in my experience, when scum try to do that they vote each other to try to make it look more convincing

- - - Updated - - -

well I guess Lora did vote Blood Fox but Lora is always kinda like that even as town
    its true, i am always like how i am. you are not wrong.

i will deep fry a sombrero and eat it if blood fox is not a vampire. i'll live stream it to all of you.
    if you really mean this, i will vote blood fox

10+ Year Old Account
    if you really mean this, i will vote blood fox
    i pinky promise. thats how serious i am.

i pinky promise. thats how serious i am.
    ok

unvote

vote blood fox

- - - Updated - - -

actually no

i don't believe you

unvote

vote lora